Me first fight back!

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
DAOC gave me 7 free days. Not used them but wot the hell. My first fight back was against this fellow.

Am I fooking good or wot?

nobody.JPG

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
ur pedigree?
I was Carvan and I saw you getting help from another SB before. We jumped in just in time to kill you and your little helper. So Im not so sure if you solo'd him.

If you did, gj, try our cab/sorc duo :)

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Duo

Well I bashed the pair of you a few times - when you were solo that is. That last fight I just attacked the pair of you forra laugh. Didn't know the other sb were there. But down the 2 of you went :) . As for getting help from an sb earlier I had just killed your mate - Renee or Renae. No imbalance just timing and sprinting. No end left and then attacked merc. He would have been right in the shit even by me attacking him without end but you mezzed me. I was running through nicely while keeping the poison going. I dropped the merc just one on one totally earlier. Notta bad fight but he didn't seem to trigger dirty tricks at all. Infact not seen him using that.

Thid is a bit dead so logging for the night now but had some good fights. You gotta be faster getting the root/mezz off though. You looked totally bemused when I run-through you. Did you lose targetting? :) . Another tip make sure you run far enough away cos once I break the mezz I sprint for you so you ain't got much time.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
i will own u thugs on my mincer when it dings 24, just wait :)

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
I bet you're the one responsible for the bugged lord all the time, strange how the 2 times I've been in Thid the last 3 days. both times mids owned CK and lord was hidden safely in the wall.

Coincidence? :eek:

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
I bet you're the one responsible for the bugged lord all the time, strange how the 2 times I've been in Thid the last 3 days. both times mids owned CK and lord was hidden safely in the wall.

Coincidence? :eek:

My guess is you're joking

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Good?

Oh an unbuffed SB out meleeing a buffed merc. Eh he had 2 weapons - both hands - so I think he was a merc for sure. Don't forget I don't use crit so I brought him down in melee only. That is probably 7-800 or more hits against my 608 too come to think of it. Looks impressive to me.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Let's make all a post each time we kill someone in Thid.

Think I'd have 10 alone from killing MKJ's gimp SBs unbuffed with my Infi and walking away with 60% health with random excuses from MKJ as "I have to learn the moves again" as opposed to "I am dropping everything I see in Thid".

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Equador said:
My guess is you're joking

Well sure, that thing about him being responsible is a bit too sarcastic but still, 2 times there and both, the lord was hiddin inside the walls. Something isn't working as intended then but that just my impression.

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Well I bashed the pair of you a few times - when you were solo that is. That last fight I just attacked the pair of you forra laugh. Didn't know the other sb were there. But down the 2 of you went :) . As for getting help from an sb earlier I had just killed your mate - Renee or Renae. No imbalance just timing and sprinting. No end left and then attacked merc. He would have been right in the shit even by me attacking him without end but you mezzed me. I was running through nicely while keeping the poison going. I dropped the merc just one on one totally earlier. Notta bad fight but he didn't seem to trigger dirty tricks at all. Infact not seen him using that.

Thid is a bit dead so logging for the night now but had some good fights. You gotta be faster getting the root/mezz off though. You looked totally bemused when I run-through you. Did you lose targetting? :) . Another tip make sure you run far enough away cos once I break the mezz I sprint for you so you ain't got much time.

You must confuse me for ranea, the other sorc. We werent grouped. I did a duo with a cabbi. And No you didnt get either of us.. never. My end stats were 12 deathblows 0 deaths before i logged. The cabbi didnt die in the last 2 hours and had an end stat of 64 deathblows 15 deaths (over 4.5 houres), so I dont know who you're mistaking us with.

There was a merc, an armsman, a sorc (ranea), a cabbi and me as sorc (carvan) in thid the last hour.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Manish

Let's make all a post each time we kill someone in Thid.

Think I'd have 10 alone from killing MKJ's gimp SBs unbuffed with my Infi and walking away with 60% health with random excuses from MKJ as "I have to learn the moves again" as opposed to "I am dropping everything I see in Thid".

Eh nope cos I am the only one that can kill a buffed merc whilst unbuffed. Infact my fights and wins are all like it. If other people could do it as well believe me the posts would be on Freddys.

As for your inf m8 hell I have heard the same said so often but the infs always end up face down. Only way an inf has a chance with me is if they are in the best gear going and twinked to max - oh and have all the buffs going along with a bubble, which is how many infs that brag have. What do I fight with? Sod all bar for a decent suit. No boofs etc yet I bring down extraordinarily tough opponents - including tons of infs. You can find loads on my film list. I will stick on loads more pics about infs later on cos they are missing as the list is a bit old.

Films

Carvan you are right. The 2 I fought against was Ranae and Booboo or someone. Never saw you there.

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
Well sure, that thing about him being responsible is a bit too sarcastic but still, 2 times there and both, the lord was hiddin inside the walls. Something isn't working as intended then but that just my impression.

Silly bugs, you would expect to have them sorted these days. :wanker:

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Films

The film link is pulling off my computer as I have a server installed. Isn't always on so the film link will not work then. I also knock it off if I ever play the game as it can slow my frame rate a great deal or worse if someone views the films at the same time.

Films

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Happens in every battleground though, not only in Thid. Wonder what causes it, my friends and I came to the conclusion it could be because of pets.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Equador said:
Happens in every battleground though, not only in Thid. Wonder what causes it, my friends and I came to the conclusion it could be because of pets.

Poor pathing seems to be the major issue thou, shows when my pet gets stuck every time I'm up there.

Ucallme

Banned
Thugs i have a challenge for you :)

Get your lvl 50 shadowblade and duel my 50 shadowblade :)

Amphrax

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Ucallme said:
Thugs i have a challenge for you

Get your lvl 50 shadowblade and duel my 50 shadowblade

Amphrax

lol

well if i remember correctly - ur SB is TOA'd to max? (hi amphy ;)) and thugs said his lvl 50 SBs werent toad coz he didnt liek rvr (playing with the big boys hurts :()

i know amphrax is a good SB (heck i couldnt kill u when u had ur toa items at lvl 10 but i still ok considering i mainly used rogs and only had 1 arti (bos)). but im coming back matey :D if thugs chickens out of duel ill duel u on my knew kobbie SB ;)

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Ucallme said:
Thugs i have a challenge for you :)

Get your lvl 50 shadowblade and duel my 50 shadowblade :)

Amphrax

Not even maybe will Thugs try grown up RvR.
Its too hard for him and he looses all the advantages he has in Thid.
He has optimised his toons for Thidranki RvR .... thats level 24 max.
You will notice a trend here ..... if Thugs looses the toon must have been ripped to the tits with l33t buffs and uber items.
If Thugs wins hes convinced himself the toon was l33t buffed and wearing uber items.
Fact is Thugs has reached his limit in Thid and cant hack it at any higher levels.
Any player who exploits lack of collision detection is lower than slugs slime in my opinion.
And thats how Thugs lives his life.
But Thugs will maintain its uber l33t skills.
Thugs is a tit.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Tit?

Thugs is the King big time.

Tally of kills tonight is bonkers:

3 x I killed an inf and scout at the same time - both fully buffed.

Buffed Elf waving a polestaff or something.

3x killed a buffed armsman

4 x killed same buffed inf and godknows how many other infs - all buffed.

Buffed casters

Buffed Slash merc

Buffed scouts - eh quite a few.

Losses? - against a well twinked crush merc. Bit beyond me I must admit with the stun but I rusty and ain't using my health potions yet!
Lost against a buffed inf cos he evaded every single 2 handed. Won't survive long once I catch him on his own which seems to be quite difficult to do.

Beat a guy that had never lost a duel in Thid - eh 3 x.
Lost to him once when I eased up and he used a charge on me.

The fooking list goes on and on. Eh and most of this crap has been taped too.

As for level 50 combat my gear is crap - my skills are crap - infact my sbs are totally crap from start to finish. Never meant for real RVR combat but finding out damage they could do. Anyways I been reading up on solo combat in RVR and loads are pissed off with it. Like I have always said level 24 was enough. The game should have finished at that level. This has been my opinion from day one. For some strange reason I have never had any interest beyond level 24.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Thugs is the King big time.

Tally of kills tonight is bonkers:

3 x I killed an inf and scout at the same time - both fully buffed.

Buffed Elf waving a polestaff or something.

3x killed a buffed armsman

4 x killed same buffed inf and godknows how many other infs - all buffed.

Buffed casters

Buffed Slash merc

Buffed scouts - eh quite a few.

Losses? - against a well twinked crush merc. Bit beyond me I must admit with the stun but I rusty and ain't using my health potions yet!
Lost against a buffed inf cos he evaded every single 2 handed. Won't survive long once I catch him on his own which seems to be quite difficult to do.

Beat a guy that had never lost a duel in Thid - eh 3 x.
Lost to him once when I eased up and he used a charge on me.

The fooking list goes on and on. Eh and most of this crap has been taped too.

LOL you forgot to mention the lvl 23 infil you lost to...near apk

where i solo'ed you, because your lame walk thru trick doesnt work on someone backing off you all the time...and lets not forget to mention i still had 50% + health left.

tried several times afterwards to get you on ur own..but everytime you went for my lvl22 mate instead and yes you beat him everytime..but he got you down to 50% everytime. Which i would say isnt bad for his lvl

Ooo and u just beat me then on the last hit..but ill get your next time..had no heal pot rdy

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Vnv hehe

You that geezer wot managed to beat me I think. Eh you did like I said. I was very surprised but you had a great deal of luck cos you evaded my 2 hander each and every time. Level 23 ballocks. You in damn good gear with the best buffs. Like I said though was only a matter of time and I was right cos down you went. Your mate is yellow to me and I have killed him about 4x now and he was killing everything going before that so don't pull the level 22 - 23 shit.

Killed a good half dozen or so buffed infs tonight including:

VNV - best of the lot but just lucky.
Sneeky something or other
Thidmary? Thid something. Few times deaded along with buffed scout at same time.
Illuskill - at least 4x! Once after I killed a buffed scout!

Youse lot suck. Don't forget not a godamn buff anywhere near me!

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Buffed scout? I wasn't buffed at all :p I was hoping for a duel actually, but first you gank me on the bridge while afk ( Was reading your first post here ) and then you jump on me after I did a thousand /beckon's. Not sure what you're trying to prove here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom