Me first fight back!

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
You that geezer wot managed to beat me I think. Eh you did like I said. I was very surprised but you had a great deal of luck cos you evaded my 2 hander each and every time. Level 23 ballocks. You in damn good gear with the best buffs. Like I said though was only a matter of time and I was right cos down you went. Your mate is yellow to me and I have killed him about 4x now and he was killing everything going before that so don't pull the level 22 - 23 shit.

Killed a good half dozen or so buffed infs tonight including:

VNV - best of the lot but just lucky.
Sneeky something or other
Thidmary? Thid something. Few times deaded.
Illuskill - at least 4x!

Youse lot suck. Don't forget not a godamn buff anywhere near me!

sorry but ask my mate u been killing all night...when i killed u i was lvl 23

and he is still lvl 22

you might not have any buffs near you....but only reason why you win is coz of ur lame "run thru" tricks.

grow some balls and go toe 2 toe with me

oh forgot you did..and ya lost

now get back online so i can give you another spanking :p

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
I just started an infil today, so Im a bit new to the whole scene. I dont think I did that bad against ya, but we'll try again when my infil's lv24 m8. All things fair, you did win fights and I must admit it was fun to watch some. But the run through is getting lame.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Spanking?

Hehe another sore buffed inf loser to the King of Thid. Am the Boss m8 don't forget. Your buffs were the reason you beat me cos they make me miss a great deal which has been my downfall always. I know though that your luck runs out eventually and I connect. Wot level were you then m8? Still 23? Nah doubt it - 24 buffed to the hilt and in the best gear but you lose to an unbuffed sb - I would reroll as something else after that humiliation to be honest. Shame Shame and more Shame.

Bow to the King m8 you know it makes sense.

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
I don't have a buffbot, so don't spam saying you killed me buffed. Now, let me get some nice twinked gear like you and I'd love to try again.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Hehe another sore buffed inf loser to the King of Thid. Am the Boss m8 don't forget. Your buffs were the reason you beat me cos they make me miss a great deal which has been my downfall always. I know though that your luck runs out eventually and I connect. Wot level were you then m8? Still 23? Nah doubt it - 24 buffed to the hilt and in the best gear but you lose to an unbuffed sb - I would reroll as something else after that humiliation to be honest. Shame Shame and more Shame.

Bow to the King m8 you know it makes sense.

sore loser? oh get a grip man

I was lvl 24 when u just beat me

i lost by 1 hit...big deal it went down to the wire

you just cant accept i was lvl 23 when i whooped ya arse :)

as for rolling to something else...i do believe you lost to my cabby earlier in the day , kitted your sorry arse whilst my emerald pet chewed on it

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Run-through?

Don't kid yourself. Better infs have tried that and failed. I will put my films back on soon and the best infs ever to frequent Thid have tried doing that and failed. You gotta be on your best form ever to beat me and I have to be off form - which is often now cos I been playing too long. Walk backwards by all means but that ain't the reason I lose tis the fact I miss. Lost my unbeaten reign to a well twinked friar that I missed over and over in the last fight. Killed him a few times though when I did connect.

Cabby? Yeah did lose once but dropped her soon after and all them green things fell off - unbuffed cabbies are like - well like something mushy - all soft and squishy. Not nice - too easy.

Infs - piff!

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
You're still not replying to me stating that I wasn't buffed which you claimed, and I'd like a retry :p

Edit :
An actual duel that is. Not ganking me while I'm afk on the bridge reading your post

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
You gotta be on your best form ever to beat me and I have to be off form -

i wasnt even trying when i beat ya :p

so ur excuse is what? u wasnt trying either i bet?

always some excuse you come up with

anyways less posting more fighting am waiting for ya

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Equador: Eh who are you? - Wot is your Thid alt's name?

Vnv - once I killed you and you were fully buffed your skalp belongs to me. I own you now. Your own fault for putting buffs on. I more or less forget about you now. YOU BEEN PWNED!

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Darsan, check the screen. The scout you called buffed, in the last moments of playing. Remember ganking me on MB while I was afk?

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Cabby? Yeah did lose once but dropped her soon after and all them green things fell off - unbuffed cabbies are like - well like something mushy - all soft and squishy. Not nice - too easy.

LOL where u live cuckoo land..

u never beat my cabby, infact only 1 Sb has beaten by cabby solo...and it wasnt you

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Darson - yeah :) . Kicked the beezesus outta you when you afk. I take no prisoners now cos it backfires on me when I do. Leave some scout alive and the bugger only adds on my next fight.

The last fight wassa bit of fun though and you seem quite tough considering you were unbuffed.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Equador: Eh who are you? - Wot is your Thid alt's name?

Vnv - once I killed you and you were fully buffed your skalp belongs to me. I own you now. Your own fault for putting buffs on. I more or less forget about you now. YOU BEEN PWNED!

so if you think "pwning" me after you won by 1 hit..it could of gone either way and if i had heal pot rdy you would of been dead...but thats neither here or there.

What would you call it when i beat your arse at lvl 23???

and just checked screenie i had 52% health left and didnt even use a pot

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure if I taped the fight against your cabby. Might have. No imbalance cos I never do but you were still very close to dropping. If i catch you again at some point you gonna go down.

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Darson - yeah :) . Kicked the beezesus outta you when you afk. I take no prisoners now cos it backfires on me when I do. Leave some scout alive and the bugger only adds on my next fight.

The last fight wassa bit of fun though and you seem quite tough considering you were unbuffed.

Don't worry, I'm not the adding type. I still want a rematch :p And admitted, you couldn't know I was afk. But still, gimme a proper duel! /beckon me or something ;)

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Not sure if I taped the fight against your cabby. Might have. No imbalance cos I never do but you were still very close to dropping. If i catch you again at some point you gonna go down.

point is...i didnt drop

you did...end of

now get online

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
so if you think "pwning" me after you won by 1 hit..it could of gone either way and if i had heal pot rdy you would of been dead...but thats neither here or there.

What would you call it when i beat your arse at lvl 23???

and just checked screenie i had 52% health left and didnt even use a pot

Get a grip. Your buffs beat me not you. Without them you drop so fast you would never roll another bloody inf. Don't forget I dropped you when you fully buffed and level 24. Now that is really something. I retired my valkyn fully buffed sb cos he was so brutal and unbeatable by anything in Thid.

Try playing unbuffed and then taking on a good fully buffed sb like Spleen (something or other). You wouldn't be so cocky then.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Get a grip. Your buffs beat me not you. Without them you drop so fast you would never roll another bloody inf. Don't forget I dropped you when you fully buffed and level 24. Now that is really something. I retired my valkyn fully buffed sb cos he was so brutal and unbeatable by anything in Thid.

Try playing unbuffed and then taking on a good fully buffed sb like Spleen (something or other). You wouldn't be so cocky then.

lol more excuses but i aint gonna repeat what your purposefully ignoring

not being cocky..trying to get you to wake up and smell the coffee

and i aint afraid of taking anyone on, and i dont care if i win or lose

thats the difference between me and you

anyways my piece done..your easy beatable and ill do it again ;)

still waiting

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Sooooo many before you have said the same. Think your mate finally realized he was up against something special cos everything he tried failed and down he went. After he was putting up a very high kill spam too. Oh by the way you ever lost to an SB before? - eh never mind an unbuffed one?

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Sooooo many before you have said the same. Think your mate finally realized he was up against something special cos everything he tried failed and down he went. After he was putting up a very high kill spam too. Oh by the way you ever lost to an SB before? - eh never mind an unbuffed one?

lol my mate was lvl22...and considering that, i think he indirectly owned you getting u down to below 50% each time

kill spam isnt everything just means u got the last shot in

i only made this char today and ur the only Sb ive faced so far, am sure ill lose against others

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Dah King is still alive and kicking m8. How is anyone ever gonna follow in my footsteps eh? Not you cos you been PWNED already. I never was when buffed m8. Tis the big difference. Eh and I attacked everything that showed. To lose against an unbuffed player when fully buffed? Hell was impossible for PKJ - my valkyn Sb. Shame would have ended everything. But it never happened. Didn't even get close.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
This is some fun shit to read.

"I'm unbuffed and i pwn yoo all the time" - with a 6.0dps, 100% weapon it isn't that hard to make some serious damage if you get PA in. Thou abusing game mechanics and saying it's skill is imo really lame. buffed or unbuffed.

Grow some more e-peen plz. :eek:

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Ah but

Ah but now here is the interesting bit - my spec.

19 stealth
6 la
20 axe
20 envenom.

Absolutlely no crit wotsoever which all these uber players abuse by using a bubble when I am around.

I takes em down from a no real advantage first hit - infact it is bloody pathetic the damage I do with 2 weapons. But I have learned how to fight in a different way.

Just let anyone else use the above spec and try and be any good. Wassa betting they could hardly kill anything.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
wtf!!

What a bullshit post,I was the 24 inf you killed Sneekydebs whoopy fooking do dar.
Shame you failed to stop me putting 4 trebs down and making 4 holes in the keep your meant to be defending.
Good luck to you if you would like to recall every name on here that you kill lol
:drink: :twak:

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Bullshit Films

Well here are the films. Soooo many of them now. Scroll to the bottom to see the latest. I will try and make out the names later.

Name - Show Film and Shame is the Name of the Game!

Films are on a home server so will not show at all times cos I switch it off now and then.

Shameful Fight Films

Ucallme

Banned
Thugs i really think you should give lvl 50 another go.

and duel me! :)

or i might have to level up an infil and come duel you :) im not saying im the best player but i really do hate the people who boast about how good they are.

I got nothing against you as a person, i never have.

But givf duel with your 50 sb... i'll even fight you using 1 weapon (1hd).

Amphrax

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Nah am not dragging my level 50 sbs out. God knows where their stuff is now. Probably spread over my other account which is offline. Am just happy logging into Thid now and then when I feel the need. Can't be arsed with more than that.

Ucallme

Banned
But you cant compare Thid RvR to lvl 50 RvR.

More skill is involved with level 50 RvR.

Thid is puppy land :)

If you need buffs for lvl 50 RvR i can give you buffs if needed :)

Come join the Big boys :p

Amphrax

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Dandare said:
What a bullshit post,I was the 24 inf you killed Sneekydebs whoopy fooking do dar.
Shame you failed to stop me putting 4 trebs down and making 4 holes in the keep your meant to be defending.
Good luck to you if you would like to recall every name on here that you kill lol
:drink: :twak:
`

Ohh sneekydebs i like fighting u, that trident u got is nice, is it a lvl 50 weapon ?

/Frenzy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom