Massive amount of Crashes to desktop in Mid Frontiers

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Has anyone (any realm) been experiencing LD's/Crash to desktop today (saturday) in mid frontiers ?

It's been happening to me all day (over 20 times now) from as soon as I logged on but only in the frontiers. All my accounts and a LOT of ppl in groups or bg's were crashing out to the desktop with no apparent reason and a lot of the time we were crashing out all within about 5-10 seconds of each other. Relog and then it seemed to randomly happen again within 2-15 minutes. Everything seemed fine last night.

We went on a darkspire raid tonight and that was fine - np at all in any of the mid non-frontier zones but straight after that I went to the frontier and it started again. It seems like a server problem for so many clients from all round europe all having the EXACT same problem :(

Someone suggested runnign the ToA client instead of the Catacombs client and this seemed to lessen the crashes a lot.

Anybody else noticed this or have any ideas?

Iphis

Fledgling Freddie
Yup had one at Glenlock Crash to desktop then had that stoopid u have 2 accs running and have to reboot bug

Ucallme

Banned
Same for me also

log in 2 accounts 1 Cata 1 ToA everytime i played the cata seemed to crash and ToA stayed open.

So i tried ToA on both accounts and seemed to work fine

Think its to do with the Game.dll file <not sure though>.

this problem started around 2pm today and still had same problem after 11:30pm when running Cata

Amphrax

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
None :D Half my group ld'ed several times tho ;x

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Mine crashed and when I was gona log in again my account was closed. :eek7:

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
There were times when half the grp had simultaneous program error crashes in that zone...

Think I had 4 in total in that zone but none anywhere else...

Sucky

Espen

Banned
Gamah said:
he got banned for copyright problems.. apparently he kept shouting "hammertime".... wich is copyrighted by McHammer.. :worthy:

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Both Roadie and me had it (he was on ToA client I guess, I was on SI) thanks god only after our fights :)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
yeps i had loads of problems around glenlok had to load up toa mode (while taking blendrake)

i think it must be an error somewhere in midgard thats causing the error.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
yeps i had loads of problems around glenlok had to load up toa mode (while taking blendrake)

i think it must be an error somewhere in midgard thats causing the error.
yup that the same place the vast majority of mine happened during the afternoon - between glenlock and blendrake but then in the evening it was happening to buffbots in Svasud Faste BK too

Ucallme said:
Think its to do with the Game.dll file <not sure though>.

this problem started around 2pm today and still had same problem after 11:30pm when running Cata
There was a small client patch (game.dll) iirc around thursday but the prob didnt happen until saturday so I doubt thats related but its certainly a weird and very annoying problem :(

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Six times in one day - two literally within minutes of each other when i was around blendrake middle of the day - 4 people simultaneously in the group pretty much...Only in jamtlands too...

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Ran around in mid for a while yesterday, I did however see others go LD. Like when I was running to bled, I saw Ethilds log on. Lucky for him, I was in a </Kiss the LD'er> mood :p

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
we had several(20+) crashes of people in group throuout the night ><

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Killerbee said:
Both Roadie and me had it (he was on ToA client I guess, I was on SI) thanks god only after our fights :)
You like ld'ing/crashing during fights better tho! Running with 1 healer rocks :D

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
You like ld'ing/crashing during fights better tho! Running with 1 healer rocks :D
That happened only in 1 day (yep, several times then), apart from that nebur. :( Most of the times I'm the only cleric 'cause Kair went to a 5 mins long break for 40 mins :)

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
was trebbing blend yesterday and got it in ~10 min 5 time, after this give up.
today 0, run thru frontier, housing, went to toa area scroll farming.

had crit errors whit bott and main, each account in different pc:s so reason isnt in my pc:s.

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:
Ran around in mid for a while yesterday, I did however see others go LD. Like when I was running to bled, I saw Ethilds log on. Lucky for him, I was in a </Kiss the LD'er> mood :p

Much love.

To bad Straef and his merry band of bum buddies ran me over 10 secs after you left.

Iphis

Fledgling Freddie
Gah im crashing all over the place today :( really annoying me using catacombs client ill try using SI

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom