Massive amount of Crashes to desktop in Mid Frontiers

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Had a LOT of crashes in my group tonight, getting very annoyed in the end. Had like 4-5 different people crashing between 1-5 times tonight, which adds up ;/

atos

Fledgling Freddie
One crash today, thats moves me up to two crashes in total over like 5 days.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Never used to CTD before that little patch, had 2 or 3 this evening though.

fungus

Fledgling Freddie
i had 8 ppl in my group 4 of em ran cata other ran toa clients, all ppl with cata clients crashed.

Raggelll

Fledgling Freddie
happend 5-6 times for me around erashliegh,tried toa client aswell, and it crashed too.
why does it always happen to 4 ppl in the grp at the same time....
and only tanks :) some new alb/hib ra i bet instant removal of enemy tanks target "zone"

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
happened alot to me lately past 3-4 days..... my monitor freezes and then i get instant logged out tp desktop, anyone know if goas gonna do anything about this?

ev0_o

Loyal Freddie
Had about 6 crashes in around an hour, duel logging toa main account, and SI bot, bot usual gets critical error, like 4 times, and other 2 both got it. And was fighting around glen / blend area, with bot in svasud.

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
think I was lucky got all my crashes towards end of the night.

crashed, logged back in, got zerged and crashed again. then 2 mins later bot crashed. I gave up with rvr at that point and went pve.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
I had 2 crashes Monday night 27th 10 - 11 pm (roughly).

I was running the Catacombs client (main char) and TOA client for buff bot. It was the Catacombs client that crashed both times. At the time of the 1st crash was in a group with 1 other person who was running 2 Catacombs clients and 1 of his catacombs clients crashed at exactly the same time.

15 mins lately had a crash again with the catacombs client, at this time I was runing TOA + Catacombs clients. Other person in group was running just a catacombs client.

I find it very strange that 2 people can crash at the same time. So I have to guess that something the server is sending is "Spiking" the catacombs client OR at least when PCs memory is heavily loaded ...

BTW GOA did you upgrade all the servers in the Pyrdwen cluster with the same patch, or did you forget the Midgard bit ;)

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Couple of crashes for me yesterday, only on pryd and only on cata client.

/Dracus

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
This had happened on Exc as well, I'm thinking maybe they are doing scanes for Radar orsomething :p but it has been awhile now since last crash.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
happened to me again a few times today on the ToA client so i dont dare try the Cata client but A GM has confirmed that the GOA techies are looking into the problem so fingers crossed they sort it out soon :)

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
crushed lot of times but only my main char and not bb, i was near glen and blandrake :puke:
buff bot was at castle sauvage.

Guldske

Fledgling Freddie
I have had problems crashing in both frontiers and toa zones. I used toa client with catas installed. I reinstalled yesterday but with no catas. Runs smooth now and with dual log to. It all started after servers crashed and maybe its worth for some to try reinstall game like me :) If still crashing you can flame me. I like the heat :)

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Cata is an issue for sure.

Had a nice fg vs fg fight spoilt by 3 of our grp crashing mid-battle.

Think those on cata client crashed 4 or 5 times tonight running around mid - nasty stuff - hope they sort it soon.

ghaos smaug

Fledgling Freddie
got toa client up 2day, no more crashes to desktop (knocks on wood) so ill be running that till further notice or next patch...

/salute
/Ghaos

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I had no real problems with TOA client (apart that lag seems > in Mid Frontier) but yesterday we got 10 crashes from different ppl in group both with SI and Cata client.

pip

Banned
Ok then its clear that we all crashing in midguard lets get back to fighting in albion :clap: /YELLS taxi :touch:

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
Has anyone (any realm) been experiencing LD's/Crash to desktop today (saturday) in mid frontiers ?

7 times now (5 times on Cata-Client 2 times on ToA-client) but just in and around Nottmoor. Everywhere else it's allright.

/edit: Was the only time when we had massive inc though.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
I had no real problems with TOA client (apart that lag seems > in Mid Frontier) but yesterday we got 10 crashes from different ppl in group both with SI and Cata client.
At least someone supports me in crashing with SI :)

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
4 times tonight, 2-3 others in grp experiencing same

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Pretty much the same 8 people in the group all night tonight, grand total of 11 crashes throughout the evening...ALL of them in the mid frontier (granted we were mostly there but hey)...

Using ToA client mostly seemed to improve things for people.Mostly.

Edit:Enjoyable fight just N of blend 3 guys on the edge of the woods (hib group), lasted so long i had sos up again at the end lol...Reaverbomb ftw though in the end :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Just crashed 4 times in under 15 min in midfrontier , using ToA client.

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
It started as just Cata client but seems to be spreading to ToA as well now.

Peeps starting not to go there now - not worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom