Mass Effect

nath

Fledgling Freddie
You can use light human armor on Tali, if I remember correctly

Nope, that's Liara or whatever her name is - blue chick. Tali is Quarian armour only, and according to other forums it's a bit of a pain to find stuff for her.

nkot a spoiler as vid for that mission has been on youtube before it was released

Well then the vid was a spoiler too :)

Anyway nee bother, I managed to get her before I read any of this. And then I

went to the fucking planet to help out the spies and lost Wrex and Kaidan in one go. Fucksake!

Oh and I'm thoroughly enjoying the combat system now - however it's gone from fuckoff annoying to fuckoff easy. The mission in the spoiler was so easy - my pistol anti-synthetic rounds were just tearing through the geth. Plus my armour/shields are at a point where I can't get killed by one shot (missile/sniper). It can take two, but at least that gives me a chance to hit some panic buttons.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
went to the fucking planet to help out the spies and lost Wrex and Kaidan in one go. Fucksake!

Oh and I'm thoroughly enjoying the combat system now - however it's gone from fuckoff annoying to fuckoff easy. The mission in the spoiler was so easy - my pistol anti-synthetic rounds were just tearing through the geth. Plus my armour/shields are at a point where I can't get killed by one shot (missile/sniper). It can take two, but at least that gives me a chance to hit some panic buttons.

thought you lose kaiden when you gota choose between him and ashley?

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, it's on the same mission - I lost him about 15 minutes later

Yaka

Part of the furniture
spent all night doing the side missions, combat is frigging easy only been complicated to switching to diff solar systems

[spoiler) big bad arse mafia f00 with nuke, 2 secs to disable nuke, 3 seconds to kill everyone. fuck harder to drive up mountins to look for probes than to fight [/spoiler]

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Im stuck, as I cant get back into my vehicle :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh how fucking irritating, a side mission that requires me talking to a character who is already dead due to another side mission!

Talked to the captain about Banes, Dr. Micheals balckmailer. He said to talk to Admiral Khahoku. Now as I have done the Cerberus missions, he is dead. FFS.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, similar boat here. I did the mission to find his marines (the one before he dies). When I finished that, I had an opportunity to ask about Banes but went for another option first - that option made him walk off and wasn't able to talk to him again :\

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Started my renegade female Sheppard yesterday and i have to say the voiceacting for her is clearly better than male Sheppard (which is still not bad). Then again it may be that male Sheppard renegade conversation sound better than paragon conversation, i wouldnt know since i played towards paragon.

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
Has anyone played it with the movie grain effect turned off? I dont see why they added the grain, the game looks fine without it. I thought they were trying to hide some nasty quality by adding it or something.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Has anyone played it with the movie grain effect turned off? I dont see why they added the grain, the game looks fine without it. I thought they were trying to hide some nasty quality by adding it or something.

Turned it off first thing i did when starting out in the game. Also turned off that motion bluring thing.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I think the movie grain effect is just to give.. a movie grain effect. Personally I think it looks good, without it the game looks a bit flat and computer gamey. With it it does have more of a movie feel.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
yep i keep movie effect on, cant decide if i like with it on of off tbh

pissed me self today with The Fan, didnt know shepard was gonna pull a gun to his face and make him cry, nice way to get rid of the games most annoying char

Yaka

Part of the furniture
alenko thingie is bugging me could easily have had another team member take his place, i loved his throwing ability. anyways virmir mission was ubber fun preety much and fps level

Yaka

Part of the furniture
saren is piss easy to beat, circle straff and your done in a couple of mins, so easy that i didnt bother doing the unity thing to reserect wrex and garrus what a let down tbh

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Just finished the game. What a truely wonderful experience. Very pleased and quite glad I borrowed it off me dad ;) Quite tempted to play back through now and choose every Renegade option. First game in a long while that I've even though about playing through twice.

Great soundtrack too.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Yep Mass Effect is great and i am trying to sort out a few days where i can replay it.

Really do hope they make a trilogy out of it.

eksdee

FH is my second home
just embarking on my 2nd play through... i want ALL those renegade points this time!

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Guna play through as a renegade aswell but im not going to do it for a while, I want to forget some of the game and re-learn all over again.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
i was tempted to play thru the game again just do the maid story bits which is doable in 15 hours, but i just sold it off.

i might buy it back depending on what the DLC for it is like if its more of a advance on the story then that would be great.

one crap thing is iif your playing as a soldier and go the shock trooper way thae last bit becoms a walk in the park

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Finally finished this, 40 odd hours of gameplay, level 49, about 5 sodding kills shy of 50 :/

Great game, I am going to do dmc and drakes before I come back to it though :)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
heh n1.

anyone tried the DLC stuff yet? how good is it?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
is there any dl content? everytime i go to it it is empty, despite a message telling me new stuff is available.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
there has been some released over the past 2 weeks, new missions etc.
i sold my copy of ME on again as i got tired of waiting for DLC to turn so cant check or try

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Isnt any DLC yet, they said they releasing some in march? though.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
seems you are right

The Bring Down the Sky downloadable content pack will be released to Xbox LIVE Marketplace on Monday, March 10 at 2 a.m. PST, and will be available for 400 MS points. This is the first in a series of planned downloadable content that further expands the Mass Effect universe and continues the adventures of Commander Shepard and the Normandy crew.

Bring Down the Sky includes a new uncharted world that introduces the notorious and feared alien race of the Batarians. A Batarian extremist group has hijacked a mobile asteroid station in the Asgard system, setting it on a collision course with the nearby colony world of Terra Nova. Only Commander Shepard can save the millions of innocent civilians before the asteroid completes its deadly descent.

Bring Down the Sky contains approximately 90 minutes of heart-pounding action and a new Achievement worth 50 Gamerscore points.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Bored and buying the add on missions now, will let you know if I think they are worth it.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I managed to bug up the game completly more than halfway through, so im selling it next time I see a BB ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom