Mass Effect 2

Aada

Part of the furniture
Brilliant game so far, the amount of codex entries when you first start the game is staggering took me a good while to listen to them so far.

The new combat system is just brilliant.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
My copy will be delivered today, missed one step in the postal delivery system yesterday so i didnt get it then. :(

Aada

Part of the furniture
that game isnt releasing for another 23 hours.

Shopto delivered mine wednesday :)

I actually consider wednesday to be release day for me if order from them these days.

The game just gets more awesome the more you play it.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
just got my CE, dling all the extra bits at the moment

yay for importing save games :D

Mabs

they havent half done well on the cast . trying to recognise people, martin sheen and the guy who was colonel tigh in BSG so far.

:D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Shopto delivered mine wednesday :)

I actually consider wednesday to be release day for me if order from them these days.

The game just gets more awesome the more you play it.

bah :(

ordered mine from d2d, fuck them and their locked downloads :(

i have the install file on the PC but i cant install the fucking thing because its using a connection to a clock they have to determine if i get to install or not :(

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Just played my first 6hours And I really wish there was some spacecombat now :D

Aada

Part of the furniture
I'm about 9 hours in and only recruited 4 guys so far the game is brilliant i love SCIFI and this just seems to nail it completely.

It's a whole lot better than the first game I'm happy they removed all the pointless weapons from the first game and did away pointless loot.

Aada

Part of the furniture
bah :(

ordered mine from d2d, fuck them and their locked downloads :(

i have the install file on the PC but i cant install the fucking thing because its using a connection to a clock they have to determine if i get to install or not :(

I never buy new releases from d2d or steam just because I hate their pointless Friday release day.

Shopto don't fuck about like other online stores either they get the game and they ship it straight away.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Our Apologies

The BioWare websites; online store; master server; and online authentication are temporarily unavailable. Sorry folks; we're having a few technical difficulties. Those pesky Gnomes are banging away at the giant; steam-producing clockwork computers we keep in the basement guarded by Swikky the dire squirrel. We will be back up as soon as we can.

guess the bioware webbie is getting a bit busy hehe

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Hah 5 hours in and I've only just come across Archangel, I spent so much time to begin with playing with the new 'farming' system on the different planets, sending my probes down etc :D

Aada

Part of the furniture
I love the character stories and how you find out more about them by helping them with their personal quests.

Just recruited one of my fav chars from ME1 that was sort of a suprise.

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
9 hours in. I really don't trust EDI. The ship looks rigged for betrayal at some point -> why else would you need to know where the AI computer is located? It's creepy. Very atmosperic :D

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
I just had a funny Anderson glitch. He was facing away from me shaking his head from side to side like he was having a fit.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
How fucking stupid is it that the special suits (Blood Dragon, Terminus) have unremovable helmets? What's the fucking point in face customisation if I can't see it when my character has conversations!

I'm using the standard armour just because of this :|

Mabs

special armour is shite tho, its 1 set - 1 bonus

im using:

more ammo gloves
more heavy ammo legs
health helmet
shield recharge chest

atm

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yeah I am using indivdual pieces, get better bonuses for my class and it still looks mean. The CE armours should be the best available but they are a bit gash tbh.

Mabs

has anyone found the boobytrapped love interest ?:D

its from the asari wenchs quest

you can keep the loony woman as a replacement, but if you shag her, which u can, you die, when she melts your mind

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
i managed to walk shepard up the walls into the ceilings and not be able to get back in the quarantine med center was quite amusing little bug

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
fucking hell.... the romance sequenses are stupid, theres even less skin showing in ME2 then in the first one... wich i find funny as theres clearly boobs (with nipples) showing on the "pole dancers" on orion.

and

when you FINALLY get to shag Tali and she removes the helmet THEY ARE NOT SHOWING THE FACE!!!

next game i'm going after Jack just because she's insane.

oh and btw, last part of the game is a fucking pain in the ass. played up to that point on normal but they were handing my ass on a platter so i had to lower to casual :(

fucking hate to get old, my wrist isnt accurate enough :(

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
"Would you like to schedule maintenance for the ... total system failure?" I lolled.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I think the game is made for the control pad tbh I see no reason to bother with the mouse on this game.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
2 issues.

1. they seem to have gone BACK in evolution when it comes to firearms. original game didnt use weapon clips. you just had to be careful with the heat.

2. why the FUCK do i have to REDOCK to a planet or station i've just left?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom