Resident Freddy
Xyliana said:
About a next meet I suggest October in Holland, something different

yea... directions for this meet would be easy. "look for the smokey haze"

but yea, either .be or .nl would be coo

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
svartalf said:
Why don't we all zerg mythic HQ in washington DC?

could do I am directing a film from July to October in the States, hense why there will be no meet organized by me before that. If there is a Holland meet I dont mind putting it together this October

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Xyliana said:
could do I am directing a film from July to October in the States, hense why there will be no meet organized by me before that. If there is a Holland meet I dont mind putting it together this October

how about June?, think daoc will be close to dead by October time at the current rate.

just a suggestion anyway

Danhyr

Fledgling Freddie
what differnce does it make if the game is dead or not, still good to meet up with ppl anyway... hehe, who needs an excuse to drink....

atos

Fledgling Freddie
imo, we could just meet up in Amsterdam and everyone could go like, stick up stick up, just like it was after the pub. Then we storm a coffeeshop.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Holland/Sweden its all good :)

They get they a date sorted for this etc, if any brits want to travel over there together let me know ^^ (Cus my sence of direction will send me to Greece or Russia :))

Litmus

Resident Freddy
atos said:
imo, we could just meet up in Amsterdam and everyone could go like, stick up stick up, just like it was after the pub. Then we storm a coffeeshop.

you have it all planned already.

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
Amsterdam is cheap to get to from pretty much everywhere aswell afaik?

Stick up, stick up, drink some, smoke some, mong out.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
£20 each way from Bimingham Int > Amsterdam on the plane.. about the same as it costs me to get to london

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
ye :] last train ticket doncaster>london return was £59 oO Cheaper going to Amsterdam

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
scarloc said:
ye :] last train ticket doncaster>london return was £59 oO Cheaper going to Amsterdam

My return on GNER from Thornaby -> Darlington -> King's Cross (Which calls at Doncaster) cost me £49.00. o_O

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
nerf work tbh :(

Swear I'm gonna get to one of the London meets some time...

That's it, booking the next one off work when it's announced :(

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
Sharma said:
My return on GNER from Thornaby -> Darlington -> King's Cross (Which calls at Doncaster) cost me £49.00. o_O

Amagad :| mine was GNER doncaster-newark-london or something. Checked the ticket just now, definately £59 :eek: Trains ftlose

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
scarloc said:
Amagad :| mine was GNER doncaster-newark-london or something. Checked the ticket just now, definately £59 :eek: Trains ftlose

Don't you get student discount ?

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
I would if I had a valid student railcard, but mine ran out a while back :/

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
How about Groningen, in the NE of the netherlands, we've got 300+ pubs here, a very good atmosphere, (yes for those addicts, we've also got coffeeshops :p) and a train ticket from Airport Schiphol (station about 10 meter from arrival hall) single to Groningen (trainstation 500 metres from city center) costs €27.40

Beer ain't expensive here, and groningen is just cool :D
We've got a paintball thingy here, indoor climbing, Karting, two lasergame arena's (one in citycenter, one north of the center, where the karting also is) and much much much more ;)
Groningen is a city with approx 100.000 students, and you could bike from east to west in 10 minutes, from north to south 10 minutes aswell :D

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
How about Groningen, in the NE of the netherlands, we've got 300+ pubs here, a very good atmosphere, (yes for those addicts, we've also got coffeeshops :p) and a train ticket from Airport Schiphol (station about 10 meter from arrival hall) single to Groningen (trainstation 500 metres from city center) costs €27.40

Beer ain't expensive here, and groningen is just cool :D
We've got a paintball thingy here, indoor climbing, Karting, two lasergame arena's (one in citycenter, one north of the center, where the karting also is) and much much much more ;)
Groningen is a city with approx 100.000 students, and you could bike from east to west in 10 minutes, from north to south 10 minutes aswell :D

You find a decent pub and let me know (pm Xyliana) and maybe we will organize something soon

_ Xyliana

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
De Drie Gezusters
Grote Markt 36
9711 LV Groningen (map)
Tel: +31 (0)50 3134101

Sally O'Briens
Oosterstraat 33
9711 NP Groningen (map)
Tel: +31 (0)50 3118039

Jazzcafé De Spieghel
Peperstraat 11
9711 PC Groningen (map)
Tel: +31 (0)50 3126300

these are just three of the possiblities :D
I could list all café's, but that's a littlebit undoable.. would take ages to collect the data and just as long to read it ;)

page for hotel-booking
There are also some cheaper variants, and there is a youthhostel aswell which is a lot cheaper, but I can't remember the name of that one, and couldn't find it that quick :D

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
I took a lot of pics and vid, too lazy to upload them tho.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
SoulFly said:
I took a lot of pics and vid, too lazy to upload them tho.
SF hope u coming back to daoc soon...we miss u and the old fashion Sidi raids....alb needs u /beg /beg /beg

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Is KLM like the only service that actually flies to Holland or is it just me? :eek:

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Sharma said:
Is KLM like the only service that actually flies to Holland or is it just me? :eek:

You are a service that flies to Holland? :D

Aferin

Fledgling Freddie
British Midland does Brussels for about £80-90(less even). Amsterdam is more than likely similar price

Just searched , got £45- 75.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
De Drie Gezusters
Grote Markt 36
9711 LV Groningen (map)
Tel: +31 (0)50 3134101

Sally O'Briens
Oosterstraat 33
9711 NP Groningen (map)
Tel: +31 (0)50 3118039

Jazzcafé De Spieghel
Peperstraat 11
9711 PC Groningen (map)
Tel: +31 (0)50 3126300

these are just three of the possiblities :D
I could list all café's, but that's a littlebit undoable.. would take ages to collect the data and just as long to read it ;)

page for hotel-booking
There are also some cheaper variants, and there is a youthhostel aswell which is a lot cheaper, but I can't remember the name of that one, and couldn't find it that quick :D

Groningen is northern Holland about 3 hours train from Amsterdam, why there???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom