March 19th Prydwen RL Meet II, London

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
If you have any last minute questions about tomorrow feel free to msg Xyliana or Sharma here on FH. Or you can pop into #rlmeet.prydwen on Quakenet where me or the other people at mines can help you.

See you tomorrow 5pm at the Cittie of Yorke

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Sharma said:
Wheeee.

Up at 8am tomorrow, down to Thornaby train station at 11am, then kings cross at 2pm or something like that.

I'm shitting myself being nervous about going on a train down south on my own! :eek6:

See you there. :)

QQ! I flew from Sweden alone without booking a room last time! I'm a dumbass though :(
Have lotsa fun everyone, and remember to down a few beers for me. \o/

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Derric you would still be more then welcome though. :)

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Well I cba to swiftly get hold of some money and then take a panictrip like last time :p

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
Derric said:
Well I cba to swiftly get hold of some money and then take a panictrip like last time :p

well we can give you free place to stay if you pop down

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Nah, not saturday yet. :p

That said I did invest in a 20 pack of Carlsberg yesterday so.... :p

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
the beer in the washing machine is all mine!
might even make it down to london tonight, not sure yet
would have to lug bag to the pub though :(

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
Elendar said:
the beer in the washing machine is all mine!
might even make it down to london tonight, not sure yet
would have to lug bag to the pub though :(

Come tonight! Will be lovely to finally meet you :wij:

Tilda

Sharma said:
Nah, not saturday yet. :p

That said I did invest in a 20 pack of Carlsberg yesterday so.... :p

Its only a matter of time! :D

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Me and Drahminn inc to beirdrome tonight, think jupi also. Not sure I'll know many there, so go easy on us! (gonna be in town anyhow so might as well).

Mael, 50th ment.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
can't make it tonight, cwy!
cya all tomorrow, have fun tonight

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
mailbu and pineapple juice is bad......oh and lots of bottles of red wine... <falls asleep >

Had a lovely time at the bierodrome, was nice to see new faces, see you tomorrow

:drink:

Drahminn

Fledgling Freddie
let us know when you're up, we have nothing to do until 5 pm so we thought about coming round.

I can nurse any hangovers heh, was up at 7am hunting pain killers for my bad throat! i blame you for that!

Ill PM you my mobile number, gimme a ring.

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
PHTO0005.thumb.jpg

[ full size here ]

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Currently sitting in an internet cafe waiting for the damn stations to open, a strong night though!

Kaitlyn

One of Freddy's beloved
A very enjoyable evening again, great to see the old faces and lovely to meet the others. Especially lovely to finally meet Scunner, Thoe and Deepfried.
Thanks for organising.

Danhyr

Fledgling Freddie
great night...

um i have to admit that i stole the marker pen i found it in my pocket this morning... i feel so guilty..

Dan

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
another nice night was nice to see some new faces as well.

Tilda

Was a cool night, mega thanks to Xyliana for organising it!

Hi Ben! txt me!

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks all for coming had a lovely time, hope everyone enjoyed themselves and made it home safely. Was nice to see that daoc has such amazing dancers :flame: Well time for my mid afternoon nap before the boys head to paintball.

Some pictures

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks to all who turned up and special thanks to Xyliana for putting up with the stress of holding the meet (And letting me stay over).

Wonderful night on friday and saturday, sleeping next to a half naked swede and finn is slightly unsettling... :p <fluffles Soulfly and Atos>

Few unexpected people I saw I have to admit, Ronoid, Danya also (Well, I knew he was coming but had no idea what he looked like....actually mistook him for Tilda when I first saw him...whoops), wonder if he's still got the ":-o" sticker I made for him.

I have to nominate Zebolt for having the best hoodie and having some pretty nice dance moves too!

Had the pleasure of meeting the rest of the mod team also <waves>, took me a while to recognise Flim, generally because it took me a while to make out "The hand of mod" on his sticker, bloody alcohol.

Also im quite proud of the fact that I did stay (sort of) sober for the night, Danya on the otherhand was getting progressively drunk and I ended up getting a fluffle from him. :p

Poor atos ended up having his horned hat nicked in Equinox so god knows where that thing is now, I think we were all pretty much knackered by that point (Poor Elendar ended up nodding off and had to be woken up by a guard later on) at which point we thought it was hometime.

Now hopping to and fro around time, on friday, in the Bierdrome (spelling?), I have to admit I had the single most best platter of mussels ever, brilliant eating.

All in all, ended up spending all my cash, had a brilliant time though, was well worth going, best weekend ive ever had the pleasure of attending.

Was brilliant meeting you all, thank you very much. :clap:

Axuk

Fledgling Freddie
Had a laugh, thanks for organising it, was great to finally meet some of the people I've spent most of my nights with for the past three years :D

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Big thanks again to Xyliana for organising.

Good night on Saturday, as with the previous meet it went too fast and didn't get to rant at some of the peeps I woulda liked too :D. Turning up 3hrs late didn't help much either. Good to meet a few peeps on Friday I would have prolly missed in 'the zerg' on Saturday (however, I do feel bad as in the confusion I didn't pay for my food and drinks - I owe a couple of peeps dinner).

Anyhoows, should still be some peeps playing in 6 months, so hope it won't be the last one...hopefully see some of u then.

Mael, 50th ment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom