March 19th Prydwen RL Meet II, London

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Tze on sat night....never seen anything like it before, ended up putting his shirt on back to front, told him about it, the response I got was "You want to see me naked?" :p

Axuk

Fledgling Freddie
I guess you missed him taking a leak up the bus stop sign as we waited for the bus ^^

In fact he had a hard job keeping his pants on from the minute he got off the plane... I'm sure Scunner will tell you all about it if you ask nicely :D

Flib

Fledgling Freddie
Hey hey hey..

Justa heads up from me to say I do actually exist on these forums :p

Nice to meet Tilda and Nova, hope you all got home ok.

Thanks for letting me tag along :clap:
Flib/Flub/Fliba/Cerbera

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Sharma said:
took me a while to recognise Flim, generally because it took me a while to make out "The hand of mod" on his sticker, bloody alcohol.

Naw that'd be my crap writing...

Plus the fact I was telling everyone I was "Makhail, the level 7 Mentalist" (I am! it's true)

Was great fun :) nice to meet all you daocers and the rest of the mod team (though I didn't recognise an awful lot of names... I need to start moderating you lot more ;))

unfortunately the thought of a massively expensive taxi dragged me and Danamyr off to get the last train before we could go clubbing and dance embarassingly (shame, really)

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
done.

flim really isnt that bad.. i mean he's scottish but we can hardly hold that against him :p

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
First thing tze said in the morning:

"Man i need a beer"

:D

Was really cool meeting everyone, cant remember equinox so welll but definately had a great time. Thanks to all for turning up, and xyliana for organising it (and having 10~ people staying over ^^)

Was good seeing you all, and cya at the next one (if there is a next one)

Drahminn

Fledgling Freddie
Ive no idea where to start...

First i guess, Xyliana, would haven't happened without her and she is most undoubtedly the nicest person ive met, doesnt smile a great deal tho, but has a wicked smile when she does ;) She did however make me shout a lot at the bierodrome and subsequently lost my voice for the entire meet >:|

Sharma, was really a nice and shocking suprise to meet someone who i thought was a complete ass-hat at first (not quite sure why) and turned out to be one of the funniest guys there!

Atos, Damn you sweede! lost your hat which was the symbol of the meet, hasnt really changed a lot in appearance from that photo he sent me at age 14 (for those who remeber we did a photoshop of him looking like the guy from devil boy) very nice to meet you, and get home, quit bugging Xy :p

Elendar, an extremely pleasant bloke, fearsome as he is ingame with his skald everyone was wtf'in about cause of MOP 5, he also has a tender side, Sharma earlier mentioned that a guard woke him up, well before that he was sleeping on the part of the seat next to me, then turned over, put his arm round me and his head on my shoulder, we got a picture! but it didnt turn out too great (fucking phone) and by the time i had tried to get my phone out for them to take a pic with, he had woken up. Had to look over to him and say "hi honey". Such a comedy moment.

Zebolt, FUCK, MAN, you sure as hell planned that jumper down to perfection, one of the funniest things ive seen. Where can i order one! Dancing later on, i can still think of it now and laugh cause hell was only really me Xy and him dancing, everyone else was either moshing (god knows thier names but fuck they were mental) or swaying.

Litmus, Wasnt going to go at first, i offered him a floor in the hostel in my single room cause i wanted him to go, we managed to get a twin room with the most fucking sketchy bunkbed ive ever seen, it was leaning to one side and i had to get on the top bunk. Almost castrated myself getting up there so i avoided mid-night bathroom breaks in fear of my manhood. He saved my ass when we were the other side of london also cause the fucking "money-box" cash point at my card, *kicks the moneybox* so having to phone the people about cancelling my card at 2am, wasnt fun. Then that also meant i had no cash to get back to the hostel with. Litmus to the rescue! he lent me the exact amount of money it cost to get back to my bed <3.

Maeloch, Mael met me at the station and introduced me to the wierd world of the tube, such a mess but yet made sense at the same time. Bit like my room in some ways. Was cool meeting Guildies and found him to be most pleasant and not the blood thirsty RR10 Mentalist. Everyone who spoke to him commented on how much of a thorn in everyones side he is, he turns an "EZ" group of randoms to a pretty desent group and makes them noticeably more difficult to beat.

Paul, Didnt have a big talk with you, but thanks for funding my entry to the nightclub, didnt even get to buy you a drink, with my card and such being eaten by that flippin machine didnt really help that though, hope i can return the favour in subsequent meets.

Jupi, You are mental, but sure as hell am glad you're on our side, had more beer down your top than you did inside you but im sure you were saving it till later. Nice chatting with you mate and hope to see you again later, shame you couldnt make it on the first night.

Ev0, clearly no remorse for kicking the living shit out of my poor ranger more than once, but ill let you off, you're a really nice guy and again hope to see you at the next one!

Dookz, didnt really know who you are to start with but to Sharma's orgasmic reaction i could tell you were pretty well known. Very funny guy when we were on the "cool" table (litmus, sharma, Ev0, atos, soulfly etc) nice to meet you.

Sturgis, someone i didnt know until the meet, may have heard of him before but was really nice having a chat to someone i didnt know about paladins necros and mentalists. Hes just another addition to the number of great and friendly people i met at the meet which makes it such an event worth paying loads of money to go.

Jas, thanks ever so much for paying all that money for the meal on the friday, you honestly didnt need to and i feel bad you forked out so much money. Wasnt quite sure what to expect with you, but i certainly got a very good opinion of you after the meet, next time your food is on me! no questions asked! :)

FH? lady with blonde hair, im so sorry i forgot your name but i probably didnt know it to start with, was very nice meeting you and talking about the game and stuff, didnt get to see much of you cause you were with the end table quite a bit on the saturday. Hope you had a safe journey home!

And finally,

Soulfly, Kept calling me a chav for some reason, how about fuck you! :D some damn bizzare carrot eating finn right there. Honestly didnt know what to think about you as you were so weird lol. All in all though, made me laugh pretty much all the time i was with him. Not quite sure why but he certainly isnt you average forigner...

Think that is everyone, really nice meeting all of you!

Drahminn

Fledgling Freddie
oh, anyone at the club after, what the fuck were those spark dancers all about??!

Prodigy pwns tho so :eek:

Ziva

Fluffy
Thank you Xyliana for a well organised meet!!

I had a great time on both days and i really like London. Was really nice to meet you lot and i hope i can attend again next year :)

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
Drahminn said:
Ive no idea where to start...

First i guess, Xyliana, would haven't happened without her and she is most undoubtedly the nicest person ive met, doesnt smile a great deal tho, but has a wicked smile when she does ;) She did however make me shout a lot at the bierodrome and subsequently lost my voice for the entire meet >:|

but but you said I was mean and picked on northerns too much, actually I remember you saying you "hate me" and "your so mean" every five minutes :)

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
Drahminn said:
Zebolt, FUCK, MAN, you sure as hell planned that jumper down to perfection, one of the funniest things ive seen. Where can i order one! Dancing later on, i can still think of it now and laugh cause hell was only really me Xy and him dancing, everyone else was either moshing (god knows thier names but fuck they were mental) or swaying.

I'd have been a mosher I think oO

And ye, Zebolts hoody was ace.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
i was really rather frightfull drunk tbfh, nice to finally meet people, and yes trying to balance pints on my head usually ends with me spilling beer on meself (i blame maeloch), nicely organised

Drahminn

Fledgling Freddie
Xyliana said:
but but you said I was mean and picked on northerns too much, actually I remember you saying you "hate me" and "your so mean" every five minutes :)

Saying it and meaning it are 2 different things :p

Its a rare occasion that women take things at face value, usually blokes are too dumb to do anything else :D

Im now at home dying of yet another chest infection, so you clearly dont like me much as you were the cause!

:p

Drahminn

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
i was really rather frightfull drunk tbfh, nice to finally meet people, and yes trying to balance pints on my head usually ends with me spilling beer on meself (i blame maeloch), nicely organised

Aye all Maelochs fault :(

Was great fun meeting you jupi, wish i had spoke to you more, but you kept getting people comming up to you and shouting stuff at you like bard etc??

That was very confusing :eek:

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
nuke.jpg

!!

*b*

Loyal Freddie
i'm happy you guys that went had a good time, from what the pic's i've seen i'm sorry i couldn't make it but family matters i had to help out with all week and i couldn't get back in time.

p.s dose anyone else have any more pics ?

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
Scunner took some but we managed to lose his camera :A

Hope some others did

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Didn;t take my cam and I appear to have dodged all of Xy's pics, woohoo! ;D

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to see you all again. Hope there's another meeting soon :)

Hey! What am I doing logged on as grivne still... ooooh I can do some wierd abuse stuff with his ID..... coool...

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
About a next meet I suggest October in Holland, something different

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Sweden could be fun, would be cheap too so I could make it for once. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom