Marath 1st sb video

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Marath said:
Well bs2 is not damage against anything else than sitting down people or low rrs. Against your normal assasin/archer its just free stun immunity. If all werent buffed to the teeth it might be good. Dont remember when I had bs2 an archer more than the debuff takes away hp the last time.

wrong wrong soooo wrong meight....

bs2.jpg

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
watched the movie must say its one of the better SB movies i have seen.
sure there are some low RR fights etc
but the qual is great and some of the fights where actuly fun too watch unlike dweras kekeke i keel dis rr1 scout and i only use battler charge and purge!1!!1!one!1

nice movie Marath
altho if you decide to make another one drop the run throughs.
makes me think of Thugs :(

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Eden said:
wrong wrong soooo wrong meight....

bs2.jpg

Hahaha wroooooong realm so wrong realm... thats more than I pa assasins with 44+19cs.

Edit: Checked its also over my bs2 cap. ;)

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
get your video ideas from dwera Marath? :E

rr1, rr3, rr1, rr1, rr1, rr1, rr1, rr1 ..

o wait a higher rr! so its run through time o/

skipped most of the fights as soon as they started as enemies were either a total walkover or you just abuse run through = yawntastic to watch.

Ok BigchiefEGO spoke again, Every time i see a post, where someone els says good things about others than BigchiefEGO he goes on like this.... other than me noticed this ?

And for sure Marath is best SB out there, Best Infil goes to Sander...

Gamah

Banned
Chimaira said:
random whine

Can I get you a kleenex?

1. Marath does use irc? so not sure what your point is?
2. Dwera is one of the top 3 in terms of rpts and she still got flamed to hell? so not sure what your point is.

+

Real mature

"ekkekeke im not gonna looks in thread again cos i cant take replys to my flames oololol"2

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
I think a reason Stigmata's movie got flamed chim, is because it was fucking shite. The sorc POV made me laugh so much. :s

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Fun movie. Lots of RR5+ fights too. I really loved the mezz-pa's+vanish on FG's :)

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
If people dont like walkthrough, why do they just stand there with /stick then? just move backwards so he cant do it, or give him a taste of it himself.
Dont know, but I find it more lame to stand on /stick insted of trying to actualy not get hit by the enemy.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Elitestoner said:
nice vid, i was in it woot :p but only as a lowly rr6 :(

always meant to thank you for not adding on my fight with Gahn, and that ur a twat for kiting me afterwards :p

I demand adding from Marath to even things up against OPed Reavers!!!! :/ Long fight i still remember it tho :p
Oh and Marath just raise shoulders to all the fucking whiners, they never happy with anything besides playing with their e-pen ^^

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:
and xith. your a nolife piece of shit who licks Ilums road. I dont know how he puts up with your buttsucking but I sure wouldnt. your a nothing always home sitting nerd who needs a life and stop picking on others. take a look at yourself for a while.

chimp, I take it you still joking etc or at least claim you are, after a few posts so that you dont get banned again :wanker:

and fyi just cos you asked to play with us doesnt mean that everyone else did :p
so Q to the Q now and go troll US forums and claim your uberness plsplsplspls

/edit sry for hijack, cant stand retarded people that believe that the world moves around them

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
nah decent movie crap music :p still would like to say is the second best sb vid out there, defently the best sb outthere yes qq he use af som resist buff haste and OMG dam shield :p but ppl play how they want to play. for myself i didnt use buffbot until rr6l5 ding and dont use resist buffs,

Anyway atleast marath dont run in fights bigchiefawhaleelelealalala .P

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Luona said:
nah decent movie crap music :p still would like to say is the second best sb vid out there, defently the best sb outthere yes qq he use af som resist buff haste and OMG dam shield :p but ppl play how they want to play. for myself i didnt use buffbot until rr6l5 ding and dont use resist buffs,

Anyway atleast marath dont run in fights bigchiefawhaleelelealalala .P

hihi prawned by luon tbh xD

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
not bad movie tho i hate ur running thru style. When i was fighting with u with my infil u always did that and since im dual logged all the time, and i have a crap machine its fuckin annoying. try to just stay and fight face to face.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Chimaira said:
Then AD from excalibur released a movie with the shitties quality ever the most boring templar 2 shotting shit movie with crap music Ive ever seen. and all we see is OMG its so great.

M8, i've seen your guilds movie... so i dunno... you're not exactly one to talk xD
I mean, paladin... 100% stuck on the sorc (which has rr5 ra) and not on the theu (which runs around and dies what? 6 times and paladin doesnt move from sorc once xD)

And dunno bout you, but i'd rather dl a decent movie with bad quality then dl a crapass shit movie with uber quality (taking 4gb or so xDDD) i might add :p

OH, and gw killing those (HIGH RR HIB PUG'S with 2 rr8+ and rest brehons? xDDD)

now please sod off :p

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:
Then AD from excalibur released a movie with the shitties quality ever the most boring templar 2 shotting shit movie with crap music Ive ever seen. and all we see is OMG its so great.

and xith. your a nolife piece of shit who licks Ilums road. I dont know how he puts up with your buttsucking but I sure wouldnt. your a nothing always home sitting nerd who needs a life and stop picking on others. take a look at yourself for a while.

Heh, I've always thought you was a retard, from the gimpy merc you had nfi how to play, the sidi raids and now the forums. Your saying Xith dont have a life? You have 2 ML10's, and fucknows how many rp's tired up there you fish headed little retard, I suppose because you come on forums and tell people their avi's are shit, or they play too much so they have 'no life' that your a so much better person? I suppose if we all go into RL, we come on forums on the internet and brag about this by taking the piss out of people 'we are better than', when infact we would be the ones who are not content with being 32yo virgins such as yourself, and feel the need to dispose of aggression this way? :eek:

Anyway, cool dude, I challenge yourself, sire, to produce an avi in 5days of better quality, editing and action than the Ad avi - but I presume you 'wont have time' cos your 'out down the pub with your mates' (outside a supermarket with shandys) chatting up girls (guys) and generally living life to the max m8!

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Pudzy said:
Heh, I've always thought you was a retard,...
Anyway, cool dude, I challenge yourself, sire, to produce an avi in 5days of better quality, editing and action than the Ad avi - but I presume you 'wont have time' cos your 'out down the pub with your mates' (outside a supermarket with shandys) chatting up girls (guys) and generally living life to the max m8!
easy now, after all hes from Halmstand and if you ever been there you wouldn't blame him for being so acrimonious.

oh chimairaif you do take the chalenge please, No Gyllene Tider and other quality music like that...

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
AngeLujo said:
am i in it? :<

shit, i was :<

tho i do hate run-thru which u got a nice tradition of :/
anyways nice movie, i liked it (100x times better than grivne's ^^). wouldn't say you're the best sb out there, i'd say you're the hardest to beat due to 6xresist, bd absorb and af charge ;>

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Pudzy said:
Heh, I've always thought you was a retard, from the gimpy merc you had nfi how to play, the sidi raids and now the forums. Your saying Xith dont have a life? You have 2 ML10's, and fucknows how many rp's tired up there you fish headed little retard, I suppose because you come on forums and tell people their avi's are shit, or they play too much so they have 'no life' that your a so much better person? I suppose if we all go into RL, we come on forums on the internet and brag about this by taking the piss out of people 'we are better than', when infact we would be the ones who are not content with being 32yo virgins such as yourself, and feel the need to dispose of aggression this way? :eek:

I asked for that one ^^
And you got what? 20 lvl 50s? ;p

Its not hard to get Ml10 characters when you go guild to rush em since you have this worthless job that you gotta get up at 05.00 to go to.
Besides I know perfectly well how to play mercenary.

P.S Im was born 1983 so Im not passing 30 for many years. I got a nice relationship since 1 year back Her name is Anna. She looks female to me. if she didnt haven a good surgery orsomethin' . I also didnt flame you for rl stuff why do you attack me?

Also Gyllene tider can FO.

To xith: my blood boiled when I read your 150th lame post in a video thread and whatever. Was very late to. Sorry for what I said hope you aight in rl n such.

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
get your video ideas from dwera Marath? :E

rr1, rr3, rr1, rr1, rr1, rr1, rr1, rr1 ..

o wait a higher rr! so its run through time o/

skipped most of the fights as soon as they started as enemies were either a total walkover or you just abuse run through = yawntastic to watch.

Tell me about it, how many times does he try to walk through his enemy, getting cheap kills, even if they were like RR1.
Disapointed Marath :<

Although I really like that song at the end :p

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:
I asked for that one ^^
And you got what? 20 lvl 50s? ;p

Its not hard to get Ml10 characters when you go guild to rush em since you have this worthless job that you gotta get up at 05.00 to go to.
Besides I know perfectly well how to play mercenary.

P.S Im was born 1983 so Im not passing 30 for many years. I got a nice relationship since 1 year back Her name is Anna. She looks female to me. if she didnt haven a good surgery orsomethin' . I also didnt flame you for rl stuff why do you attack me?

Also Gyllene tider can FO.

To xith: my blood boiled when I read your 150th lame post in a video thread and whatever. Was very late to. Sorry for what I said hope you aight in rl n such.

I attack you because Xith and Septina (who made the AD movie) are very good friends of mine, and I saw your attacks as entirely unprovoked and completely cuntish. Yea I got 20 lvl 50's - but doing ml's wasnt so easy especially when I was an alb, was wankers like Yussef as your gm, "LOLOLOLO M8S NO ML RAIDS FOR JOOR SCOUT WE NEED HELPFUL CLASSES" despite joining with it prior to his takeover.

Anyways, challenge still stands about this avi, I thought the editing was stunning, and I watch quite alot of avi's so your insult was out of vain for no reason.

Xith is one of my hoes, and yesher0x.

Sandar Shadowwalker

Fledgling Freddie
Bowie said:
Ok BigchiefEGO spoke again, Every time i see a post, where someone els says good things about others than BigchiefEGO he goes on like this.... other than me noticed this ?

And for sure Marath is best SB out there, Best Infil goes to Sander...
Hehe spell my name right its Sandar :D Thank you for the kind words had some great battles with you and Eladamri since my come back to Daoc :)

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
nice vid marath :) shame u smell of cat's piss xD and sander i need some of the rough edges taken off my bows ;)... was nice to have fight with u other night first time took hunter out in weeks so was very crap (more than usual! xDDD) and rusty

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
And for the last post. I wont even watch inside this thread anymore so plz flame xD cuz I wont see it.

How can anybody take you seriously :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom