Manish took the RR11!!!

Ziro

Fledgling Freddie
So having a rr8 sorc can actually get you laid... interesting.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
not quite sure how to can interpretate (sp?) that i said he got respect from selling. i said it was ok 'respect' wise as he did the job himself and thank god any idiot would buy his account. as much trouble i have gasping this situation you have a reading disabillity (yadda yadda then i got a spelling disabillity, nice combat). i really dont want to go into explaining the coc comp with the law in real life on a kindergarden level so i'll leave it at that. if you ever get better at reading and interpretating words save my comment and you'll get an idea of what i ment. ill use better comparisation just for you. a killer cant show contempt towards a child molestor in your logic. that better? (i know you will say ofc he cant, daoc is just a game the coc is not a real law and child molesting sucks, you know coz you're still ongoing it)

Sorry but considering it took you 3 months to write that reply, I don't really know the fuck the subject is on now.

Besides, how in sweet fuck you can compare a fuckin game with ONE CoC to a justice system with hundreds of laws is beyond me. On this game, if you brake the CoC you normally suffer some kind of penalty. On the justice system, it's a whole different story.

Not to mention they are both discussing ebay and one isn't discussing radar & the other ebay.

But yes, I come across as aggressive in my posts but that was November -> so chill xD

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
I guess wery few people can say they had sex because they own a l33t daoc char! :p

nice!

duact

Fledgling Freddie
raid said:
If I was a mod, you would be the first person I would ban just for the continuous insults.

I think you deserve a ban for threats against Beeks, he is a nice guy. Stop bashing hard working casualdads.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Bugz said:
Sorry but considering it took you 3 months to write that reply, I don't really know the fuck the subject is on now.

Besides, how in sweet fuck you can compare a fuckin game with ONE CoC to a justice system with hundreds of laws is beyond me. On this game, if you brake the CoC you normally suffer some kind of penalty. On the justice system, it's a whole different story.

Not to mention they are both discussing ebay and one isn't discussing radar & the other ebay.

But yes, I come across as aggressive in my posts but that was November -> so chill xD
didnt check the thread after i posted the reply and went travelling so forgot about it! SORRY!

how about the very similiar crimes then? will it then make abit more sence to you -.-?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
this entire thread is so goddamn good I can barely believe it. :D

trading an account for sex (true or not, sure is a good story), ebayers getting dissed for getting rr11 just like they deserve, people e-peen fencing over their pve-skills, and the ebayer getting dissed once more after losing his acc - does it get any better? :D:D

nope, I doubt it :)

dno how the hell I managed to miss this thread totally, I just saw the stars and wondered wtf they was there for.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
didnt check the thread after i posted the reply and went travelling so forgot about it! SORRY!

how about the very similiar crimes then? will it then make abit more sence to you -.-?

Your apology is accepted ;)

& to be honest we're discussing the 'mocking' of someone who has broken the CoC by someome who also broke it. In that sense (which is different to two people comitting murder - ENTIRELY different), they really have no authority/word/+1pwn over them because it's a void concept.

I'm not discussing the criminal ways of expressing it. You can't even compare it to crimes - since we're not discussing punishments but the idea of mocking other's which have used the CoC in the same way as you.

Hopefully you'll quit trying to use more fuckin crimes to get your point across. EBAY AND CRIMES ARE ENTIRELY DIFFERENT I TELL YE! :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe bugz and necromania are still posting here :)

Was an entertaining read :)

SPAM MORE PETS!!!1

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
yup still posting here :)^^ tho i dont play EU Servers anymore Fyi ^^ if you take US Cluster Population at 3pm Cet ( wich is 09:00 US) their population will be wayyyyyy higher.. alltho later on at 22:00Cet (16:00 US) theres a Even bigger difference..

Yes for Ml's and stuff the timezones might be annoying as most Ml's ( on alb atleast) starts at 21:00 US time wich is 03:00 AM EU time.. but for other stuff then that, US is good :) ^^

Collateral

Fledgling Freddie
playing as a european in the us is just retarded. i tried it for a while when they launched the classic server. it sucked major ass...especially taking part in raids, which are in the middle of the night in the eu.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
playing as a european in the us is just retarded. i tried it for a while when they launched the classic server. it sucked major ass...especially taking part in raids, which are in the middle of the night in the eu.

you might be Retarded i dont know. but i know alot other people from EU who's playing US servers, and i dont really think they are Retarded.. Neither am i:worthy:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
How is your friend Necromania? Last time I spoke to him he wanted to do something dirty with my credit card.

As for the retard talk, meanwhile a classic one for me, courtesy of Whinersmincer.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
think my friend is fine tbh.. i think most people would react like he did when he faces a scammer...

tho enjoy your sorc. will take a while to get it banned with Goa's Slowbie answering as usual :)

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
someone paid you in sex for a daoc account?
she must have been a looker :p

Maddam Mim

Fledgling Freddie
How the fook did my name get mentioned there ?!?

Mani bud, dont believe a word from him. Told him i didn't believe the crap ppl saying. Twisting my words hun, i love you and always have!

Himse

FH is my second home
think my friend is fine tbh.. i think most people would react like he did when he faces a scammer...

tho enjoy your sorc. will take a while to get it banned with Goa's Slowbie answering as usual :)

lol, i like the "your mum" insults within that ss.

shows your age =[

Everz

FH is my second home

Mani bud, dont believe a word from him. Told him i didn't believe the crap ppl saying. Twisting my words hun, i love you and always have!

so he paid you with an acc ye?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Sorry Maddam, forgot to edit it out :/. Love you too :).

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
lol, i like the "your mum" insults within that ss.

shows your age =[

stfu and get a clue lol ? instead of your mindless Random Flaming 24/7 ??

THAT CONVERSATION SHOWED IN THE SCREENSHOT ISNT ME!!!

Moron, Get a clue

Septina

Part of the furniture
stfu and get a clue lol ? instead of your mindless Random Flaming 24/7 ??

THAT CONVERSATION SHOWED IN THE SCREENSHOT ISNT ME!!!

Moron, Get a clue

You're doing quite a nice job keeping the maturity level up in this thread tho i must say. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom