Can't get enough of FH
Gratz on rr11 manish, über sorc :)^^
nice sorc and nice friend :)

Gl

/Freggy

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
was ebayed at RR10Lsomething afaik (several times?)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
ye its been ebayed. but nothing near rr10lx.. it was ebayed at rr9l2 , and now my friend has played it to rr11 afaik :)

Nate

FH is my second home
necromania said:
ye its been ebayed. but nothing near rr10lx.. it was ebayed at rr9l2 , and now my friend has played it to rr11 afaik :)
so gratz on rr2? and not being able to play the game it was meant to be played. eg. level your own char

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz m8 ebayed or not rr11 is rr11 well deserved , rest are just whines

yes i lvl mine and got it near to rr11 but so what? he played it and earn it so he deserve it, simple logic if u dont like it just keep whining xd

again gratz.... :england:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Nate said:
so gratz on rr2? and not being able to play the game it was meant to be played. eg. level your own char

i think if we say your 13yr old. my friend have lvl'ed the same ammount of lvl 50's. as your age = 13.. ( or more)

he allready got some high RR chars that he have LVL'ed AND RVR'ed ALL BY HIMSELF!.

and so what if hes ebayed ? do you really care ?, and besides you cant say gratz on rr2, as from rr9l2 to rr11 takes ALOT more time/Work then rr1-2..

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
okok, gratz on RR6 or so then but its a sorc so its probably easier getting that than level 50 anyway so whatever.

Septina

Part of the furniture
necromania said:
i think if we say your 13yr old. my friend have lvl'ed the same ammount of lvl 50's. as your age = 13.. ( or more)

he allready got some high RR chars that he have LVL'ed AND RVR'ed ALL BY HIMSELF!.

and so what if hes ebayed ? do you really care ?, and besides you cant say gratz on rr2, as from rr9l2 to rr11 takes ALOT more time/Work then rr1-2..

Because lvling toons in DAoC is the hard? XD
The last 3 or so toons i've made has been 46+ fully artifacted within 2 or 3 days. :p
And yea, 9L2 to 11 sure takes ALOT of work when running with CM/KF. xD
Anyway, not mine or any other persons job to tell people how to play, gratz and well deserved i guess. :x

Nate

FH is my second home
necromania said:

i'm 21 thanks..play the old age game i see, thats something new..seeing as you have no argument i won't even bother trying to explain why he's rr2 to you.

cmr

Banned
>.< Pooned said:
Gratz m8 ebayed or not rr11 is rr11 well deserved

lol stupid quote of the year award

rp patch and zerger..... who cares

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Nate said:
i'm 21 thanks..play the old age game i see, thats something new..seeing as you have no argument i won't even bother trying to explain why he's rr2 to you.

" not playing the way its ment to be played E.G lvl your own char".

i just think he got tired of lvl'ing chars..

ofc its not hard to lvl/outfit a char as daoc is easymode now days.

but it gets to a point where it gets too boring.. then its much easier to buy a char online :)

Nate

FH is my second home
necromania said:
" not playing the way its ment to be played E.G lvl your own char".

i just think he got tired of lvl'ing chars..

ofc its not hard to lvl/outfit a char as daoc is easymode now days.

but it gets to a point where it gets too boring.. then its much easier to buy a char online :)

which is against the coc fyi. goes to show if you can't compete you can just pay money instead

Calo

Part of the furniture
cmr said:
lol stupid quote of the year award

rp patch and zerger..... who cares

The real question is

Who the fuck cares anyway what Raven or Septima or Nate or anyone actually think about you. Its just a game.
And fyi 9L2 to rr11 equals 8L6, altho rr2 and rr6 are close calls!

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Nate said:
which is against the coc fyi. goes to show if you can't compete you can just pay money instead

yes its against the CoC. but who cares ? Goa is a big bunch of shit nowdays anyway...

but why do you even spend time in this thread, if all you can come up with is your QQ ?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Calo said:
The real question is

Who the fuck cares anyway what Raven or Septima or Nate or anyone actually think about you. Its just a game.
And fyi 9L2 to rr11 equals 8L6, altho rr2 and rr6 are close calls!

I care. Hence your statement is flawed.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
The last 3 or so toons i've made has been 46+ fully artifacted within 2 or 3 days. :p

i think sumbody needs a life :twak:

Himse

FH is my second home
Sean said:
i think sumbody needs a life :twak:

you know 90% of people who state this actually dont have a social life themselves?

oO

grats to the ebay.

Himse

FH is my second home
necromania said:

you've always been a retard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom