man down !

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
sorry to hear Req quit. best wishes for whatever you do in the future, and really hope it wasnt due to the backlash of the "commentry". dont care what anyone says, you did a good job :)

cheers! :drink:

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Have fun out there in the scary place called RealLife and remember in RL respawn is still bugged :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Aye, best wishes wherever you go, Req.

I'm sure the usual trolls won't miss an opportunity to be snide but I'm pretty sure most people that played first in DAoC then WAR will remember the amount of good that you did in the community.

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
All the best Req.

I still remember when you approached me for some DoT testing in Daoc. I was playing my sorc near that house in SI that has them constructs etc around it and the mob that dropped the Friar bracer(or was it ring?).

Uara

Part of the furniture
All the best Req and whatever you choose to do, I hope you find it rewarding!

Uara

Part of the furniture
hahha rep for you Mr Roo, mainly because u just alerted everyone in the office that I'm not actually working :p

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
better late than never....

You sad pathetic individual.

Good luck Iain, wherever it may be. Ignore the tards please, they are all borderline sociopath anyway... and that's from an admin here hence FACT (in Freddysland).

:cheers:

Nate

FH is my second home
Good luck in whatever you go on to do Req, hope you left some notes for the new guys as to how to work with the SoTG and forums :D

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
You sad pathetic individual.

Good luck Iain, wherever it may be. Ignore the tards please, they are all borderline sociopath anyway... and that's from an admin here hence FACT (in Freddysland).

:cheers:

You dont even know me or my history with him.

So take your petty insults and go fuck yourself.

Uara

Part of the furniture
and telling Jup to go fuck himself isnt the best idea going

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
i dont give a fuck who he is, im not the one who started the name calling, mebbe he should read his own CoC

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Bear in mind Jup was around back in DAoC and also modding these forums when all the 'giggles' with Tedious Ten kicked off.

Saying he doesn't know who/what he is talking about is somewhat misinformed.

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
Bear in mind Jup was around back in DAoC and also modding these forums when all the 'giggles' with Tedious Ten kicked off.

He doesnt know me personally or whatever has gone on outwith whats on the forums, unless hes hacked my pc and saw personal conversations and listened to voice chat, hence the ""me or my" in my original statement.

learn to read

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie

hardly, do you really think everything Rushie (or Tedious Ten) had to discuss with Requiel was done over these forums?

Jupitus doesn't know Rushie or our history with Requiel; all he knows is that one TT member (myself) got banned for breaking the SotG. In this particular topic Rushie was in no way using foul language when he said what he said. He only stated his opinion; something forums are for afaik.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
One doesn't need to have had an intimate relationship with you to know the history of the Tedious Ten and their conflict with Req. You're not important enough to need to know any more than that.

Now go back to wanking at your PC in the dark you sad little man.

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
anyway! pointless to bring up the past really.

He was arrogant and not the right man for the job. I do still wish him well in his next job that will hopefully suit him better.

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
One doesn't need to have had an intimate relationship with you to know the history of the Tedious Ten and their conflict with Req. You're not important enough to need to know any more than that.

yes, this makes sense :m00:

give it a rest :)

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie

such hate!

have a cookie :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom