Make Katabatic only server more interesting?

O

old.Stabs

like how about making some custom maps were the map is the same except using the lush textures, or desert etc.

Reckon itd add more to the "epic battle" feel of the game as the war drags on till summer etc :).

S

Scouse

Personally - although Katabatic is the best map I'd love to see ALL of the kata-only servers die horribly.

T1 and 2 have both had real problems with variety - people just aren't willing to try new maps out :(

T

theriven

its not that people aint willing.
but if theres 30 people on katabatic only,and fuck all on the other 5/6 that b.w run, plus the only other servers with players on are kat only,it kinda limits your choice.

I

isuck

if the kabatica servers are always full while other t2 servers are empty, surely changing the map list on the kabat server will only result in more empty servers :/

S

Scouse

I know - but it's still gh3y :(

The only problem is - katabatic is the only map that regularly produces sparks of teamwork on pubs - and only because people have played it so much. :(

T

theriven

Originally posted by Scouse
The only problem is - katabatic is the only map that regularly produces sparks of teamwork on pubs - and only because people have played it so much. :( [/B]

thats if your lucky.

mind you, has no-one else noticed the large amout of new players on all the servers?
at least i think there new, might just be unclaned people with no teamplay:rolleyes:
yesterday i even played a map i had never seen before :)

U

[UKLans]Khan

Don't knock Kabatic! It is very good, although I would like to see more poepl on the Custom Map server, I actually had a game on there last night.. was really good fun! :)

Khan

S

Scouse

Not saying its bad - but if the only populated servers are Kata only it makes Tribes 2 boring.....

U

[UKLans]Khan

I suppose your right, a damn good level but are people getting sick of it? yes!

Meet you in the CM server :D

Khan

Users who are viewing this thread