[INFO] Magus nerf inc :D

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I don't play Destro but I don't really want them nerfing classes already, it's still too early. Yes this is annoying but there's ways to combat it.

As I said when Age of Conan started pissing about with classes - get the bugs fixed, the promised content released (bug free) THEN start messing about with class balance once you've got a solid subs base.

Afran

Part of the furniture
strange how it's not applied to magnet too..

Nate

FH is my second home
Aye, maybe it already had the nerf. If so, this nerf..will be hardly noticeable :( The usual fix by Mythic, where nothings actually different..but it sounds like it is :p

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Erm, this isn't a nerf it's a fix lol. Magnet doesn't pull unlimited neither should rift. It still pulls a large amount of people... but finally it won't crash comps by pulling 100 people into one tiny space. Thank you for this fix.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Aye, I agree, its not really a nerf, but a needed fix. That said, I'd like them to address the Magus's generally sub-par DPS.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
just remove this and add ae mez instead =\

eksdee

FH is my second home
so it will only really affect zergers? #care then.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
nice to see them fixing the really IMPORTANT stuff

heres betting Mackey #2 plays a bright wizard, roll on 4 years of WORKING AS INTENDED!!!111

pikeh

Resident Freddy
It was a question lol!
I don't know how many they are supposed to pull in, I havn't played either class to high enough level!

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Nah both should pull 12 now. Needed fix imo but won't change much for most people, it's not often they are able to pull more than 12, so chances are the whines will continue.

Mabs

i meant you had a point pikeh, you muppet :p

Afran

Part of the furniture
nice to see them fixing the really IMPORTANT stuff

heres betting Mackey #2 plays a bright wizard, roll on 4 years of WORKING AS INTENDED!!!111

Why do I detect sarcasm even though this was one of the most game-breaking bugs in the game?

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
what's so hard about having your Renown Rank just as high as your level?

Afran

Part of the furniture
why am i not suprised by that

try looking at your own class sometime

then try again

:)

Bright Wizards are overpowered (amongst certain other classes/specific abilities) but they're not game breaking, Chaotic Rift utterly destroyed any zerg even with minimal organisation from Destruction's part and there is/was absolutley no way to counter it. Besides, this is a hotfix for something that wasn't intended, not a nerf, so I don't see your problem.

Mabs

but they're not game breaking

says you, i would beg to differ, not least because it seems to have atracted all the "reroll fotm to win" fuckwits, so you cant move for BWs

and cylian, if that was directed at me, i was pointing to the fact he plays a BW, not that he had lvl/rr the same

Afran

Part of the furniture
says you, i would beg to differ, not least because it seems to have atracted all the "reroll fotm to win" fuckwits, so you cant move for BWs

and cylian, if that was directed at me, i was pointing to the fact he plays a BW, not that he had lvl/rr the same

I say they're not game breaking because they can be countered. Before the hotfix, Rift could NOT be countered. Sure, BW's bring a lot of destruction to a fight - and there's no penalty to bringing addtional BW's, they synergize so well the more the better, however most of (and you can disagree all you like) the people that play Bright Wizards are totally incompetant at playing their class and can be quite easily dealt with, because, as you say, people are rolling them as they are overpowered.

Would you have agreed that Chaotic Rift was gamebreaking if my signature told you I was playing a Squig Herder or a Shadow Warrior?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom