Nik/Magus - A Tome of Knowledge Query

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Will the ToK be receving any love soon?

Most notably the fact that some history & lore unlocks are listed in order tok but uncompletable by them, and I imagine vice versa for destro.

Also the PQ bugging situation; where doing one pq seems to unlock credit for another pq, and where some pq's have wrong number of steps listed etc.

I know rvr is the ultimate be all and end all, but I really enjoy filling up my tok when not rvring, and its disappointing to see so many bugs & so on with in it.

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Heyas,
the best thing to do is to report these things as bugs using the in-game bug report function. Our Quality Assurance staff receive these tickets directly and they've got an awesome track-record for providing the developers with quality bug reports. However, since these guys are with QA and not Customer Service, they won't contact you in-game but merely send an automated e-mail response.

Unlikely

Mythic laid off the girl that had the idea of and designed the ToK last week
You refer to Carrie Gouskos who, as far as I know, is still with Mythic. She was rumoured to have been laid off in posts such as this, but she later confirmed that she was in fact not.

Cheers, and have a splendid Sunday! In Dublin, winter is starting to let go and make way for spring. It's lovely!

-Magnus

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry!

After about 4pm in the afternoon, my ability to function as a human decreases rapidly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom