Nik/Magus - A Tome of Knowledge Query

Discussion in 'Warhammer' started by Bugz, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Bugz

Bugz Fledgling Freddie

Will the ToK be receving any love soon?

Most notably the fact that some history & lore unlocks are listed in order tok but uncompletable by them, and I imagine vice versa for destro.

Also the PQ bugging situation; where doing one pq seems to unlock credit for another pq, and where some pq's have wrong number of steps listed etc.

I know rvr is the ultimate be all and end all, but I really enjoy filling up my tok when not rvring, and its disappointing to see so many bugs & so on with in it.

2. Aiteal

Aiteal Can't get enough of FH

Unlikely

Mythic laid off the girl that had the idea of and designed the ToK last week

3. MagnusGOA

MagnusGOA English WAR Community Manager

Heyas,
    the best thing to do is to report these things as bugs using the in-game bug report function. Our Quality Assurance staff receive these tickets directly and they've got an awesome track-record for providing the developers with quality bug reports. However, since these guys are with QA and not Customer Service, they won't contact you in-game but merely send an automated e-mail response.

You refer to Carrie Gouskos who, as far as I know, is still with Mythic. She was rumoured to have been laid off in posts such as this, but she later confirmed that she was in fact not.

Cheers, and have a splendid Sunday! In Dublin, winter is starting to let go and make way for spring. It's lovely!

-Magnus

4. Roo Stercogburn

Roo Stercogburn Resident Freddy

Ah yes, the guinness is starting to thaw and the leprechauns are back to pick pocket people in shopping centers.

5. mooSe_

mooSe_ FH is my second home

so that's where they get their gold from...

6. TheBinarySurfer

TheBinarySurfer Can't get enough of FH

No, that's just the Irish!

7. NicGOA

NicGOA English WAR Community Manager

It's Nic :(

8. Cadelin

Cadelin Part of the furniture

It's also Magnus. You have to forgive Bugz though, he is a little slow.

9. Bugz

Bugz Fledgling Freddie

Sorry!

After about 4pm in the afternoon, my ability to function as a human decreases rapidly!