Werewolf Mafia Game Thread

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
We all went fishing for clues yesterday, be silly to read into that to much. For my part I did not like Gwad trying to start a bandwagon on scouse and then try and blame me for it should it go wrong. If we are going shot in the dark rather than sit on our hands then I suppose I should cast the first stone....

vote @Gwadien

If it's me, ive made it way too obvious, I think we should look out of the Toht-Ch3t-Gwad circle and glare at the quieter ones perhaps, but I don't like the fact I'm getting picked on for actually trying to do something, rather than just 'sitting on our hands.'

I don't like the way ch3ts suspicion suddenly dies then he wants the other threat removed, think of it what you will, but I highly doubt it's a coincidence. He saw this vote coming so he wants little innocent me gone instead.

Vot @Ch3tan

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That's two votes on gwadien already and it only takes 4 to hang him. I'd think about it before hopping on that or any vote for that matter.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
That's two votes on gwadien already and it only takes 4 to hang him. I'd think about it before hopping on that or any vote for that matter.
If so then this comment didn't really help the "not trying to save Gwadien" argument. :p

Gwadien

I'd get it if people voted for me, but mark my words, Cerb & Ch3t, final answer

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Final answer to what question? Names that begin with c? Justify yourself, don't just throw out random accusations. Or don't you have anything? Backed into a corner and lashing out it seems to me.

Gwadien

Fair enough, Ch3t left it for someone else to call the first shots, and now trying to go after that person who fired those shots, I did make a mistake by blaming Ch3t but I'm only saying what im thinking, now it seems I'm being used as a scapegoat and another innocent to take out, whilst Cerb supports those accusations so quickly, but generally has been pretty quiet, being the reserve call to help the other Mafia dude.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
We've both made 8 statements to the town Gwad, and my comments have shed a lot more light. I've provided reasoning behind pretty much everything I've done and said.(Have you?) So no, I have not been "pretty quiet"!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Olga as he'd gain most out of Scouses death(all eyes on others) and because of what is said earlier(just biding time).

Talk about Your holy strech!
You know What it looks Like to me?

Very much like someone hathcing a plan in the milde of the night choosing a target with the diliberate intent to sell the idea of motive on another party (in this case me)

My only problem atm is i dont see anyone backing you up.

So, does that mean that poag is your "silent" partner staying low, or are you just giving Cerb and Chet a Good reason to keep us both live?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Do you really think that i'd be that open about it if i hatched some plan to get people voting for you, or that i wouldn't have a partner backing me up?

Yeah i know, you stay quiet and i'll go after olga which no one else is going after. Great plan boss!

Not to mention that as an innocent i'd think you'd be happy if i kept the mafia off our asses.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
You would if you were trying to take attention from Gwadien though I think!

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
with the votes in, @Gwadien is beaten to death with his own shoes

which is rather a shame, really, as he hadnt done much of anything wrong

NIGHTY TIME !

Mabs

As the dawn arrives, you discover someone has done away with @Olgaline

onwards and upwards!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yep, 4 alive so i guess there's only one mafia. Everything now points to me so well played.

Poag

m00?
You owning up to it then?

You are the horse head placer, the fish tickler...the Scouse...head...remover...er

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I've scryed Cerb last night. It's him. No point hiding my roll now vote @Cerb

Mabs

So poor @Cerb is beaten to death with old fish and reveals that he was, in fact, just a random person

NIGHTY TIME !

Mabs

The new day dawns, and brings with it, no new bodies..how rare !

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well, I may as we'll flip a coin on this one as I got blocked last night... Not sure what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom