Werewolf Mafia Game Thread

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
that should be everyone ,ready,steady,go!

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
You awake to find your glorious leader mabs shot dead over-night, one wonders what might have caused this, perhaps you have a mafia problem ?...

Poag

m00?
What the kergigger! Whos a done that.... aaayyy

/fonzie

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So what's the plan here? Throw a random fella under the bus, or wait for everyone to chime in?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You have some insight into mafia business that we don't? :D

Not particularly. Plus, we should raid all the aquariums and poison the rivers. If there's no fish to go to sleep with...

Olgaline

FH is my second home
No !
We don't like you, geez would have thought you got the message already

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Leader of what? The mafia? o_O
Lik dis if you are a strong independent black woman who don need to freddies house friend.

Anyone on board for a vote for Toth? We need to start somewhere and he was the first to cast aspersions. Thoughts?

Just want to get the ball rolling here ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I didn't attack anyone, i was asking what the dead fella was a leader of.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I dunno Toht. You did seem to imply I was some sort of l33t mafioso when I mentioned horses heads. It's common knowledge - not the sort of thang that you incriminate yourself with.

*looks suspiciously at seel*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If you want to go by that then go ahead, it was just a joke on your horsehead joke :p

"We need to start somewhere" line by Cerb is bull though as a blind hanging on day one always benefits the mafia. It's 1 in 7 chance with 2 evildoers swinging the vote.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'd wait for everyone to chime in at first, then discuss if we want to sacrifice one of us to the nightkill, or if we go for a blind vote.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
If you want to go by that then go ahead, it was just a joke on your horsehead joke :p

"We need to start somewhere" line by Cerb is bull though as a blind hanging on day one always benefits the mafia. It's 1 in 7 chance with 2 evildoers swinging the vote.

I'm not saying that we need to vote, or that we should vote for you. All I'm sayin' is : With some old fashioned finger pointing and fist shaking, baby, you got a conversation goin'.

Re: Whether we should sacrifice to the night kill: This doesn't make too much sense to me. What information do we get from just one person dying in the night other than everyone will act friendly out in the open?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Screw it. I'm with you Cerb. I've rounded up all the horses, and all the fish are in a barrel ready to be shot. Ain't no way it coming back on me! :)

vote: Toht

/ducks.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Re: Whether we should sacrifice to the night kill: This doesn't make too much sense to me. What information do we get from just one person dying in the night other than everyone will act friendly out in the open?

That's why i'd like other peoples opinions in before we start voting. Neither option is that tempting, but yeah fingerpointing does help start it up.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If i had to vote now, i'd vote for Scouse because that "i'm with you cerb" seems like he's trying to twist cerbs posts to look like cerb actually wants to hang me.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And the fact I've voted for you doesn't have a bearing on it?

Meh. We could, of course, ask for other people's opinions - but opinions on what exactly? Nobody has said anything and I'm going with Cerb - who said:
Anyone on board for a vote for Toth?

And wants to get the ball rolling. I'm just seconding bud. Gawd knows I don't want to appear like I'm not some sort of redneck ;)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
To be fair I did say in later posts that I wasn't necessarily saying that I wanted to vote for Toth, more just trying to get juices flowing. Which it seems I have :D

No what does everyone else have to say....

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well I'm all for burning a seel or a scouser. Let's face it since we've all lived here those two have been asking for a good lynching, what with all their preaching and arguing. Seems very aggressive by scouse though, I think we should all maybe vote not to kill anyone? It's more likely we'll kill one of us than a mafioso tonight if we go scatter gun.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Seems very aggressive by scouse

B'jeezub. :(

unvote: Toht

*glares at Ch3tan*

Never trusted you ch3t. Especially with your hippie "don't kill anyone". At least with a lynching there's a chance of getting one of the mafia by accident, instead of waiting for us to be offed one by one :(

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Hmm lots of fishy behaviour going on here..

Don't trust Scouses backing off so quickly, because the cannons were pointing in his direction, nor do I like the fact Ch3t wants to wait when his twin brother was so quick to fire in another town, a long time ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom