Werewolf Mafia Game Thread

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
<i shall be doing a headcount , + probable end of day 1 in the morning, you have ~12 hours> :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No meta gaming now @Gwadien !

No kill makes sense for villagers. Only evil killers wouldn't be able to see that.

Scouse smells fishy... Maybe a result of making so many people swim with them.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
No meta gaming now @Gwadien !

No kill makes sense for villagers. Only evil killers wouldn't be able to see that.

Scouse smells fishy... Maybe a result of making so many people swim with them.
I do have to agree, If he believed in something I think he'd follow through with it! If not, on your head be it ch3t!

Vote Scouse

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh and then put it on me if you are wrong? I was fishing with the scouse stuff, looks like ingot you hook, line and sinker

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I do have to agree, If he believed in something I think he'd follow through with it! If not, on your head be it ch3t!

Vote Scouse

Seems very much to me that when I do exactly what you've just done I get voted for.

And when I back out - I'm "guilty".

I apologise Toht. I was just going along with Cerb's suggestion. Ch3t and Gwad look like they're rocking with intent tho. Cerb was right. It's mixed things up.

And Ch3t and Gwad look like they wear spatz and keep meatballs in their cheeks :eek:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Again, still advising calm. Gwad however wants to kill you and blame me if it goes wrong. That is not cool by me.. I'll point out I have not voted and don't intend to without compelling evidence. I still think no vote is safest.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Thoughts before bed; Looking at it all i just think it's all too obvious. It would be easy to join Gwads bandwagon because of Scouse backing out so fast and even apologising, or it would be easy to start one on Gwad based on what Ch3t said and because Gwad seems to fish for Scouse votes. I'd dare say i would probably vote for Olga as he only peeked in to question some, then backed out into the shadows.

Gwadien

I hear you and I'm chosing to ignore you ;)

It would also be good for a potiental bad guy to have all the fishes in the world and pick and chose from that pool, so I think it's ch3t and Scouse.

Probably too early for big calls, but it seems like odd behaviour

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't *actually* have any fish. Or horses, for that matter.

Or even a pool :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well seems we're not getting anything done today. Best wishes to all and i'll be in this tightly locked cellar if anyone needs me.

Mabs

with no clear voteage going on, day 1 endeth with zero activity of a fatal nature

NO MORE POSTING TILL MORNING HAS BROKEN !

night person/people/peoples/etc let me have your infos please !

Mabs

As the day breaks, you perform a headcount

much to everyone's surprise, you turn up a dead @Scouse

he appears to have been done away with, i wonder what happened.....

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Well. What's our move now? Any theories based on yesterday's events? I think today even more than yesterday a no vote does nothing but swing the odds further in the mobs favor.

Poag

m00?
Couldn't have happened to a nicer horse rustler/fish fiddler.....

Going by Gwads actions yesterday hes topping my suspicion meter...maybe Ch3t...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That's kinda the point of the kill i think, put blame towards gwad. You hopping on that bandwagon actually makes you look more innocent.

Cerb is right though, we can't just wait, but also note that if theres 2 mafia goons then a wrong vote today will win them the game. If my math holds up that is; 4v2 now, we vote innocent, one dies during night, 2v2 tomorrow.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
If you have something to say, then say it straight and don't beat around the bush waiting for others to do your work(just like yesterday).

I am very much paying attention to carefully placed suggestions yes.
It's faar to early "for me" to derive anything. So for the same reason, I will be keeping my theories to my self "for now"

Olgaline

FH is my second home
the reality is, that who ever we choose, it will be a blind shot in the dark.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So i suggested "subtly" (by clearly saying i'd vote for you) that i think you're evil, and now you're placing accusations on me, but can't really say anything certain "for now" and telling everyone it's a shot in the dark?

I'm a bit lost on what you're saying to be honest.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
cute,

I pointed out that you used suggestivly toned language in your argument as to why you'd vote for me (in the shadows)
I havent accused you of anything. but I guess if pointing things out is the same as accusing then thats your interrpretation.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Here is what I will say:
I accept, due to time, that we have to lynch someone today, but for me personally, it will be a shot in the dark.
since going to bed without at least having a go seams counter productive for the village.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nothing to do with cute, just didn't understand your cryptic messages. "all in the language" and all that.

I didn't think my reasoning to why i'd vote for you was vague, you did just pop in to ask something and then back out again and that's what i said was suspicious.

If we have to take a go at someone, which we do i know, then i'd vote for Olga as he'd gain most out of Scouses death(all eyes on others) and because of what is said earlier(just biding time).

Gwadien

I have my suspicions but look what happened to Scouse when he had suspicions :(

I think he was onto something....

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
We all went fishing for clues yesterday, be silly to read into that to much. For my part I did not like Gwad trying to start a bandwagon on scouse and then try and blame me for it should it go wrong. If we are going shot in the dark rather than sit on our hands then I suppose I should cast the first stone....

vote @Gwadien

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I think Toth and Gwadien are our wiseguys.

A couple of comments that each has made has led me to this conclusion:

If i had to vote now, i'd vote for Scouse because that "i'm with you cerb" seems like he's trying to twist cerbs posts to look like cerb actually wants to hang me.

This pointing out of "twisting" seems like a really subtle way of directing the narrative to me.

Vote Scouse

I'm going to vote for Scouse, claim that Chet did the same, and then try to shift blame on to Chet if it's wrong. That's how that comment read to me.

Isn't this exactly the kind of move a mobster would pull? Gwad knew Scouse was innocent, because he is mafia. He knew that once Scouse turned up dead, that whoever had been gunning for him becomes the No.1 suspect. He's trying to make out that Chet was leading the charge, so that when we all found out that Scouse was one of us, we'd go after Chet. He's a made guy.

I'd dare say i would probably vote for Olga as he only peeked in to question some, then backed out into the shadows.

I think Toth was trying to shift the discussion off of Gwad here.

Vote: Gwadien

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom