Werewolf Mafia Game Thread

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
ch3t and poag beat tohtori to death with an old fedora, revealing Toht to be the evil Mafioso he always was !

Ch3t and Poag win, as the Lovers :D

Poag

m00?
At a guess Toht gets horsed to death....

and we Ride off into the sunset, on our perfectly normal horse...but not touching...

Poag

m00?
Pew pew...noone attempted anything on me, thus why noone suddenly got shot dead at night :(

Mabs

the Cop role was largely redundant due to how it all fell - i wrote it up, then random number generated it off a list of people,

mafia = had to win by being last men standing
lovers = have to win by being last men standing -OVERRIDES ALL OTHER WIN CONDITIONS- , if one dies, other dies of grief
cop = if targetted at night, kills one of the attackers instead of dying

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I was half right then I suppose. When have we ever had a game of this where noone even questioned that a person might be lying about scrying???

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Lovers? Well that's a twist, i couldn't win that in any scenario :p

And i had such a good manipulation on the whole gwad thing :(

Mabs

Lovers? Well that's a twist, i couldn't win that in any scenario :p

And i had such a good manipulation on the whole gwad thing :(

you should of have poag killed instead, that would of taken out ch3t , or vice versa ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah but without knowing that lovers are even a possibility it's a bit of a meh point and taking out a mafia partner is as well :p

Especially if the lovers communicated with eachother as well.

Mabs

Yeah but without knowing that lovers are even a possibility it's a bit of a meh point and taking out a mafia partner is as well :p

Especially if the lovers communicated with eachother as well.

i have used the Lovers before ;)
ideally it gives 2 peons a voting base, and the cop as a random might have been more useful, but forcing a split in the 2 mafioso worked quite well :p

and you should of realised somethign was up when ch3t suddenly didnt want to kill anyone when just poag was left ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah i know something was going on but at that point i couldn't do anything since it was just me ch3t and poag. The game was over at the 4 players left mark since i can't solokill and the lovers won't vote for eachother.

Random is random.

Mabs

i had a few other roles lined up if we had more people , would of really screwed up peoples perceptions :)

happy to keep running them if enough interest ? yes/no/fish ?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yep, the roll of the dice did favour me. I'd maybe say two says for a game day though? Helps to allow people a chance to argue.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Who was going to question me? Both Toht and poag we're working with me without knowing it.
I was half right then I suppose. When have we ever had a game of this where noone even questioned that a person might be lying about scrying???

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's ok though Ch3t, i was going to sell you out anyway in true mafia fashion :p

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I told you ch3t was manipulating, he was doing the old opposite to last game trick, His metagame shouldve given him up butchya all nubz

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I don't meta. You have to assume nothing or you get your knickers in a twist. You were just an easy target Gwad because you said things without thinking them through.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I think the game should have had a few more players.
Tbh Toht was bloody freaking obvious, Yet no one seemed intrested.
Now that I know the setup though, it kinda explains it. :(

I really didnt want to vote for Gwad :/

Olgaline

FH is my second home
because it seemed futile tbh.
also, the time limit was an isue + that setup wasn't really a good combo. Given more time maybe I would have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom