Maelstrom G3 recruiting healer + RM

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
I know when I specced my runie dark everyone cried gimp at me, hehe
Now that seems to be the most common runiespec. :)

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Still check back here once in a while.

Quite funny thread.

/huggles Oggy :)

Best reply is Rudor's though :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Bubble said:
Most good ones debuff spirit first so they get 5 or 6 nukes in
Then they are mistaken; debuffing both body and spirit will actually lower your DPS. It's not so hard to interleave a body debuff between the nukes.

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>Well dark rm seems a bit fotm atm so I guess I have been :>

Well Mythic kind of pointed us that way. Speaking as a previously pure bubble blower I respecced to darkness to be able to scrollfarm/level items without having to spend most of my time seaching for one of those rare groups. The power consumption on the snarenuke/root cycle created an awful lot of downtime. That and the fact that every perfector got a nice cure nearsight spell as ML 1 reward. Suppression is still a more fun spec line to play which I dearly miss :( Darkness is a one trick pony only.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
Yeah interupt the enemies to death imo ><

And you only got 1 insta (not counting the pbaoe), so not rly the best interupter, I interupt allmost as good :>
Interupt a caster = no damage from that caster anymore.

QC timer is 30sec, my DD is 20. XD

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Maybe it is different on Prydwen, in which case I am sorry. :)

hib rr leader on excal was mainly saadyst, rvr guild member. Herbal/aussie who are very big rvr'ers on alb and heh well, ardamel who i won't call a big rvr'er xD

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
Interupt a caster = no damage from that caster anymore.

QC timer is 30sec, my DD is 20. XD
When you cast a spell at a caster, I can cast again in 3-4 sec, and both your insta dd and insta pbaore is on a 20 sec timer ^^

So I wouldn't say "no more dmg from that ANYMORE" since it's only for a few seconds and he can allways quick cast :p

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I got castable nukes too, and I'm on the same interupt timer, the difference is my "qc" is on a lower timer, and I have another qc for close combat with casters. Add CL to that in NF, 3 interuptions.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Ok, so you see a caster casting. You interupt him with insta. He moves out of range while you are casting your 2-3 next dds. He starts nuking form another spot. If you walk up to him, he qc root you and run out of range to nuke from another spot.

I nuke him down in the 3-4 (usually only need 2 :>) dds I do in the same time you do 2-3. Easy as that ;>

But this is irrelevant since you will never say my char is better than yours etc. So if you feel the need to reply do so in pm plz. If not let us not hijack maelstroms thread anymore.

Sorry ^^

atos

Fledgling Freddie
fyi, with some dex cap and + castspeed I can get below 1,5/nuke. But sure I can use tactics too. But lets have some duels instead.

Walk along people nothing to see here, ignore me and Zebolt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom