Maelstrom G3 recruiting healer + RM

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Fluid said:
have all theurgs respecced air? or like why does spirit need to be capped?
I am just guessing, but spirit cabalist debuffs are spirit. Maximize spirit resistance and you will minimize debuff duration.

Aseli

Fledgling Freddie
so is 39m / 37a the best spec for a aug healer? Thats what i was going for but was told 44a/30m was better.

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Kahland said:
youre right, look at the rest of the guild

hahahaha, guy has such a fucked up life, he goes into midgard forum and replies on this kind of threads \o/ \o/ and i thought i had to much sparetime. LMAO

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Aseli said:
so is 39m / 37a the best spec for a aug healer? Thats what i was going for but was told 44a/30m was better.

39m/37a, by far better.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
tbfh.. with good players you don't need any special specs, just good comunication.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
tbfh.. with good players you don't need any special specs, just good comunication.

btw, before anyone else books me when NF is comes. You can have a thane instead of healer or RM. =)

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
NF is gonna turn RvR upside down anyway. Everyone will be back to square one, including the RvR-geared guilds - for good or bad.

We have the luck that we can see what is coming and anticipate it, somewhat.

arawem

Loyal Freddie
Aye give NF and group thanes FTW :clap:

Lets celebrate thane new fotm char :drink:

:p

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Boooom I have my reasons got lots of applys in - game now from friends et.c so now I didnt need to pm everyone of them and ask and tell them we need new players ;).

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Can I add on you if I build a similar group or roll scout? :<

Bibi

Fledgling Freddie
Kahland said:
youre right, look at the rest of the guild

Too bad that ur sorry ass is allways getting pwned - keep playing with lego, this game need brains and skills andd u missing both .... :(

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>this game need brains and skills

Now you are exaggerating or using a very fine granularity scale :D

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Chamie said:
Boooom I have my reasons got lots of applys in - game now from friends et.c so now I didnt need to pm everyone of them and ask and tell them we need new players ;).

Never said a word about this thread? :p Atleast not on FH :p

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
btw, before anyone else books me when NF is comes. You can have a thane instead of healer or RM. =)
I wanna see you nuke for 1k dmg in NF :eek7:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
I wanna see you nuke for 1k dmg in NF :eek7:
fyi I've nuked for 902 damage! Was on a yellow mob tho. What matters is interupts not damage in the long run.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Heh agree with Cozak.. I played Everquest on the server with the biggest guild in the game (afaik), and they were the server admins's favourites. Most of the times when they recruited, they recruited something like 1 wizard and 1 bard.. nothing else, and if you wanted to apply with another char, they had *godly* demands. Even for the people they recruited they had *godly* demands only hardcore powergamers could live up to. And think about this: Everquest was pure PvE.. on the road to meed these god-like demands you had to do a hell of a lot more PvE than daoc, and when you had met the requirements, guess what was on the menu: "Hell-of-a-lot-more PvE á la Mobgrinding". Ohh what a game, what a game :p

I think it's great Maelstrom knows what they want and wont take less, because they obviously have the play time, like what they do and wanna do it as good as possible. I know I wanna make my chars as good as ever possible, but I also realized a long time ago that my demads are somewhat lower than theirs, because of the restricted play time I have.

Now go take the rest of the relics when you have your groups set up :D

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Nausilus^^ said:
Now go take the rest of the relics when you have your groups set up :D
Gank groups and guilds usually don't care so much for relics (and the keep warfare that normally goes with it) as much as Emain ganking. :) In my experience, it is usually other types of guilds who plan and carry out relic raids, even if gank groups usually participate and form spearheads in the attacks. :)

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
Please let us know what the specs of the ones you finally chose had. Will be interesting :)

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Gank groups and guilds usually don't care so much for relics (and the keep warfare that normally goes with it) as much as Emain ganking. :) In my experience, it is usually other types of guilds who plan and carry out relic raids, even if gank groups usually participate and form spearheads in the attacks. :)
errr where you been playing the last 3 years ?

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Bibi said:
Too bad that ur sorry ass is allways getting pwned - keep playing with lego, this game need brains and skills andd u missing both .... :(

Do you really wanna share your lego with me ? :<

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
fyi I've nuked for 902 damage! Was on a yellow mob tho. What matters is interupts not damage in the long run.
Yeah interupt the enemies to death imo ><

And you only got 1 insta (not counting the pbaoe), so not rly the best interupter, I interupt allmost as good :>

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
I am just guessing, but spirit cabalist debuffs are spirit. Maximize spirit resistance and you will minimize debuff duration.

Most good ones debuff spirit first so they get 5 or 6 nukes in

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom