Maelstrom G3 recruiting healer + RM

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Maelstorm grp 3 is searching for a RM willing to spec 48RC / rest dark and a healer specced 39m / 37a.

The current players in G3 atm are:
Dilandio rr7 ML 8 Sojourner mend / pac healer
Sorciah rr7 ML 10 Sojourner pac / mend healer
Galaha rr5 ML 5 Perfecter shaman
Mrmiff rr7 ML 10 Convoker supp SM
Damdam(Platina) her SM is a bit new
Brite rr7 ML 10 Banelord bd

The times we play at are: 19CET - like 23CET monday - friday if u cant play at those times there's no meaning to apply. ;)

The aug healer that we want should have atleast these things:

Spec: 39m / 37a

ML: Sojourner ML 8+

Realm rank: A good realm rank helps when u apply

Template: This is what we need the healer to have ready and not "I plan to get this template, can you plz help me get all these things".
Healing Bonus: 20-25
Casting speed: 10%
Cermonial bracer
Power pool: 20% +
Hits: 200+
Resitance: capped all 3 Melee resists, spirit, body, heat, energy.
If u wonder why spirit resistance needs to be capped I just say: Try running around in emain 19-23 and u will notice =).

So you thing these things suits u well? Then pm me and tell me about your ToA template, your rr and how active u are et.c and ofc, name on the aug healer.

Runemaster

Spec: 48RC / 24dark(I think it is 24dark atleast)

ML: Doesnt really matter but helps so you can enter some ML caves.

Realm rank: A good realm rank helps

Template: A casters template can be so different from other templates so in the Apply just tell me about what stats you have in your current template anyway these things u must have:
Cermonial bracer
Resitance: capped all 3 Melee resists, spirit, body, heat, energy.
If u wonder why spirit resistance needs to be capped I just say: Try running around in emain 19-23 and u will notice =).
Casting speed: 10%
Spell pierce, Spell damage, + skill, piety / dex cap and Spell range will help in the Application aswell.

So this suits you well? PM me and tell me about your template, rr et.c.

In the Application its good if you tell about your current guild (if any), prior guilds, and ofc prior fixed grps.

Thank you for viewing the post.

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Even if all these things doesnt match with your template or ML or so its still worth to atleast try to Apply ;).

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i can see near future when guild is recruiting how he/she must have shoe size 10, not married, dont planning to get children in year, have car for fast movements, have nostromo pad, live in own house, dont go work etc etc etc :D

though nice to see you know what want.

nothing against you or mael :) but made me smile on work when read all kind stuff healer/rm must have ;)

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Tuppe said:
i can see near future when guild is recruiting how he/she must have shoe size 10, not married, dont planning to get children in year, have car for fast movements, have nostromo pad, live in own house, dont go work etc etc etc :D

nothing against you or mael :) but made me smile on work when read all kind stuff healer/rm must have ;)

Well to make a decent grp u need decent players m8.
And well cant say it's uber big reqs really most Maelstrom players have like twice all these things ;).

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
Im strong rm i take that spot.
I have a gfx bug tho so it look like i swing 1 sword and 1 axe.
Told goa about the bug but they cant do anything :<

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Rudor Dwarf said:
I thought those weapons where sausages Rudor? Damage type: pudding.

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Tuppe said:

Moron.

Blood

Fledgling Freddie
Rudor Dwarf said:

/hug

Hombrea

Fledgling Freddie
is this when some1 from Maelstorm goes "hey thats my spec.... y do they need some1 just like me..." :eek6:

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Inca said:
You obviously don't know Ogmarin well... he was kidding. It's just his special mixture of Finnish/English. :p

Jakus Morgan

Fledgling Freddie
He he this post made me smile at work too. :)

No wonder the RvR guilds are so good at it when they set up like this.
Guess they're all really focused.

You say the requirements are not steep; they sure are for a lot of players. :p

I wish I had the play time available to commit to something like this, & to get to be that good/well equipped/high RR.
Not that I'd want to join Mael anyway. No offence to you but I'm happy with my own guild, Sons Of Nidhug.
It suits my style of play & I like my Guildies. :fluffle:

I guess guilds are really horses for courses, they focus differently so end up with different types of members.

Anyway I hope you find your new members & kick some alb/hib ass!

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Specs to get in really arent that much Tuppe, try this for size, old Everquest guild i applied for about 2-3 years ago had the following:

Must be online for 15-18 hours a day EVERYDAY.
Must have a computer of the following spec's (Dont remember the specs but they were at least 4x the recommended spec for EQ, overkill)
Must have DSL
Must have a certain amount of AA (alternate advancement, kinda like when you get max level (or you could do it before max level) you can choose to send some exp to a different exp pool which would allow you to spec in different abilities a bit like RA's) Most classes needed 350+ AA points, some ppl who have been playing theg ame for 5 years now barely have 250-300, this was 2-3 years ago. Also had to be certain AA's that had to have been purchased.
Must be able to attain a certain number in every resists was 120+ or something easy now.. was a bit more difficult back then.
etc etc etc... the list goes on these guys were HARDCORE :p

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
I know that people would laugh on this post et.c before I made it, I made it to inform people that we need auger + RC RM ;).

robbe

Loyal Freddie
ok all dont have so uber gears in maelstrom :)

the hannah tex still use some epi.. tg armor parts resists are sucky :<

can swap to cloak with 10% body vs alb grps else she wanna have exp on cs

jaaa its gimp

when artis ding lvl 10 in .. 500k rp or so and someone donate mp chain she will be uberer

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Think Chamie added as well that the specs were "ideal", and that to apply anyway but odviously the closer you are to the ideal, the better.

The SC template side of things is quite easy, ML8 a little harder but over the past 2 months every ML raid from 1 to 9 has been run at least twice (doesn't excuse the fact i am ML6).

Spec? 5 plat for a full respec stone, plus if your an auger you prolly already know that a good guild will expect that spec. Not as sure about runeys.

RR? No1 even suggested a realm rank but of course the higher the better, ragin power, moc and perfect recovery can all win fights so the more of those you have the more favoured you are gonna be =D

Most players know there means. If they are playing 3 hours a nite, 2 hours a week, they won't even apply to maelstrom, if they are playing 6 hours a nite 6 nites a week but are a little lacking on equipment/rr/ml, then apply anyway, all those can be got relatively easily and if you don't apply you will never know.

Eroa

Banned
Hannah is cjoot tho, only problem is that she eat all the time :(

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>The times we play at are: 19CET - like 23CET monday - friday

That is like working a second shift each day....yikes. Start to feel sorry for you guys :(

>Spec? 5 plat for a full respec stone

A bit higher actually, if you find any at all at the CMs they cost between 8 and 10P. There are too few raids in Midgård to meet the demand.

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Iceflower >Spec? 5 plat for a full respec stone A bit higher actually said:
Check after a successful dragon raid, usually are some at 5/6 plat.

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>Check after a successful dragon raid, usually are some at 5/6 plat.

Very luck dependent then :)

Jakus Morgan

Fledgling Freddie
Inca said:
Check after a successful dragon raid, usually are some at 5/6 plat.

Guess I've been selling mine too cheap at 4.5p then. ;)

Must be why they are usually gone within 30 minutes of me putting them up! :)

Looks like a price rise may be in order! ;)

On a side note I'm always amazed that there is such a market for them. 25 stones drop each week from a Dragon Raid & they are so in demand. Personally I've only ever done one skill respec in 2 years.

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
Jakus Morgan said:
I wish I had the play time available to commit to something like this, & to get to be that good/well equipped/high RR.

!

Nah i can see you dont have time to get well equiped or good rr, you doesnt seem to have any time at all :touch: :touch:

Jakus Morgan 50 Skald LGM Alchemist
Jakegano 50 Warrior
Jakedot 50 Cave(ish) RvR Shammy
Jakebot 50 Shammy BB
Jakelena 50 Supp SM
Jakespcrafter LGM SCer
Jakeacrafter LGM ACer
Jaketailor LGM Tailor

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Jakus Morgan said:
Guess I've been selling mine too cheap at 4.5p then. ;)

Must be why they are usually gone within 30 minutes of me putting them up! :)

Looks like a price rise may be in order! ;)

On a side note I'm always amazed that there is such a market for them. 25 stones drop each week from a Dragon Raid & they are so in demand. Personally I've only ever done one skill respec in 2 years.

I was selling mine at 3, but seem to respec at least 1 character a week atm so haven't sold in a while. I think when they are less than 5 plat most people just mess about with em trying new specs etc... its only when they get really expensive that people care :m00:

Jakus Morgan

Fledgling Freddie
Majsan said:
Nah i can see you dont have time to get well equiped or good rr, you doesnt seem to have any time at all :touch: :touch:

Jakus Morgan 50 Skald LGM Alchemist
Jakegano 50 Warrior
Jakedot 50 Cave(ish) RvR Shammy
Jakebot 50 Shammy BB
Jakelena 50 Supp SM
Jakespcrafter LGM SCer
Jakeacrafter LGM ACer
Jaketailor LGM Tailor

Hehe point taken.
That was achieved over 2 years though, & none are even RR4.
Modernagrav is a wonderful thing & I'm the world's greatest afk crafter! ;)
3 PCs/accounts recently helps too!

Problem is that there's always so much I want to do in the game in my limited (yes limited :) , by work/family commitments etc etc) time to spend ages getting uber gear/high RR on one character. Whether it be crafting/making money/trophy hunting/levving alts etc etc.

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
Jakus Morgan said:
Hehe point taken.
That was achieved over 2 years though, & none are even RR4.
Modernagrav is a wonderful thing & I'm the world's greatest afk crafter! ;)
3 PCs/accounts recently helps too!

Problem is that there's always so much I want to do in the game in my limited (yes limited :) , by work/family commitments etc etc) time to spend ages getting uber gear/high RR on one character. Whether it be crafting/making money/trophy hunting/levving alts etc etc.

ya, but if you stucked to 1 char you would also have a high rr ubergeard char;)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Chamie said:
Well to make a decent grp u need decent players m8.
And well cant say it's uber big reqs really most Maelstrom players have like twice all these things ;).
A good template and high RR doesn't make a decent player tho :p

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
Inca said:

Twat.

see what i did there?

and im not far off the runie requirements tbh, just a month or so and ill be there, just opted grps dont suit me, plus i work shifts.....

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Aeris said:
Twat.

see what i did there?

and im not far off the runie requirements tbh, just a month or so and ill be there, just opted grps dont suit me, plus i work shifts.....

Aye, likely took you all day to think of it.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
have all theurgs respecced air? or like why does spirit need to be capped?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom