Made a bard, need some help on my spec

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Huntingtons said:
thats not what he said tho, he said to get the best of the class to get the best of a druid you have to tri spec.

Duh...

Pempula

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:
You might call it nearsighted or whatever, but its a fact that that spec has been about since the beginning of the game and has been used by pretty much every bard out there that is RvR orientated.

Splitting some hairs here, but obviously you made a mistake, since the insta mezzes themselves haven't even been there 'since the beginning of the game'. The 'original' RvR spec was actually 44music, 43 nurt, 20 regrowth (or at least 16 for the spec rez). Notable is though that even without the insta mezzes, the music spec line was emphasized over regrowth (in 'teh l33t rvr spec' ;)), so in principle you are right.

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:
Saying there's no other spec for a bard then 47 music, 43 nurt, rest regr, makes you nearsighted irl.
Let other people decide or atleast have an opinion of their own, before spewing out; "it aint worth it", "there's no other spec", "why the hell would i need to heal on a bard", or whatever nearsighted view you have on DaoC.
I still prefer the 47 43 rest reg. Better aoe insta and higher spells mostly.
(Can't afford (mof2-3) to low rank :D)
However the healing spec got it's benefits also, lower mana on aoe mezz and able to heal alot better, which can in some situations be really good.
Would still recommend the 47 43 16 reg for fg rvr but if you run alot in smaller groups the healing spec is much more flexible(it's not complet shit for fg's either xD).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom