LOTM bugs?

Things

Fledgling Freddie
anyone had any?

noticed a few with porting, in housing i cant port to pry housing, unless i zone out and port from else where (too my house in pry) otherwise i keep getting sent to someone else's house in excal :)

game crashes? had 4, dunno if its just me

running toa client- Graoch's appear to have no armour on or weapons.

Any others anyone has come across?

QQ someone do something about /hood on the Graoch race =)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
the nakedness of the minotaur race in ToA mode is not a bug afaik :)

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
i have a bug, my quicklogin doesnt work - any fix for that yet?

happend when i installed the lotm client ontop of my drclient

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
they have disabled the quick login for some reason in lotm.

mettrik

Fledgling Freddie
anyone had any?

noticed a few with porting, in housing i cant port to pry housing, unless i zone out and port from else where (too my house in pry) otherwise i keep getting sent to someone else's house in excal :)

game crashes? had 4, dunno if its just me

running toa client- Graoch's appear to have no armour on or weapons.

Any others anyone has come across?

QQ someone do something about /hood on the Graoch race =)

Taken from patch notes

Performance Related Fixes (Catacombs Client)

During the 1.86 patch cycle, the development team determined that performance-related issues needed to be one of our top priorities. With that in mind, the team aggressively sought out and fixed several issues that would cause the game's performance to degrade over time. A total of eleven performance-degrading issues relating to the interface windows, character faces, loading screens, sky dome, trees, and tree shaders were resolved.

Note : The Catacombs client affects players who use Catacombs, Darkness Rising, or Labyrinth clients.

Also, the minotaurs, if you use the TOA client, are naked. This is not a bug.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
being FZ-ed from the hub down to lvl4 in laby dungeon is a damn funny/annoying bug depending on which side of the fence you are

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
From what I've experienced you can't port between servers inside housing, i.e. I have a house in pryd, when I'm in excal housing and trying to port to my housebind I end up at the same lot but in excal.

Other then that I haven't noticed anything major.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
From what I've experienced you can't port between servers inside housing, i.e. I have a house in pryd, when I'm in excal housing and trying to port to my housebind I end up at the same lot but in excal.

Other then that I haven't noticed anything major.

that was present in 1.85 too but i dont know when exactly the bug got introduced cause i remember clear that it worked some patches ago

Gethin

Fledgling Freddie
being FZ-ed from the hub down to lvl4 in laby dungeon is a damn funny/annoying bug depending on which side of the fence you are

I had that happen to me also. It was fun going down there as i hadnt been there before.

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
i keep losing my qbind(s), very annoying because on cleric i have single insta bound to tab key, if i forget to do it and need it i press tab and instead of firing the insta i lose all screen settings :(

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
i keep losing my qbind(s), very annoying because on cleric i have single insta bound to tab key, if i forget to do it and need it i press tab and instead of firing the insta i lose all screen settings :(

Do you play on 2 different realms/servers? If you do that and use the same name on your toon it will happen. If not, I dunno what the problem is.

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
Do you play on 2 different realms/servers? If you do that and use the same name on your toon it will happen. If not, I dunno what the problem is.

unfortunately not :( I do have toons on hib pry but their long time inactive and have different names.

i forgot to mention i actually have to bind the tab key to some other function first e.g. display map confirm then re-open the keyboard box, clear it, confirm that then redo the qbind, if i dont do this trying to bind the tab key doesnt work.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
unfortunately not :( I do have toons on hib pry but their long time inactive and have different names.

i forgot to mention i actually have to bind the tab key to some other function first e.g. display map confirm then re-open the keyboard box, clear it, confirm that then redo the qbind, if i dont do this trying to bind the tab key doesnt work.

think that is a 'feature'
you have to do it from char selection screen -> options, if you do it from ingame options then you always have to redoit after logon cause your setting get overwriten by the 'defaults' set in char selection screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom