Serious bug with Light Elds?

bainteor

Banned
I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this very strange bug with Light Eldritches.

I have been playing mine recently and my Light nuke is being resisted between 20 to 30% of the time. Has there been a patch that has nerfed this ability or am I missing something? Somebody else has also experienced problems.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Hard coded 30% extra resist chance for you.

They heard you was the "King of Thidranki".. so they decided to make it harder for you :)

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this very strange bug with Light Eldritches.

I have been playing mine recently and my Light nuke is being resisted between 20 to 30% of the time. Has there been a patch that has nerfed this ability or am I missing something? Somebody else has also experienced problems.

Got mastery of focus2 ?

bainteor

Banned
Hard coded 30% extra resist chance for you.

They heard you was the "King of Thidranki".. so they decided to make it harder for you :)

That's what I thought initially :).

No I don't have MoF2.

- English -

Resident Freddy
getting mof 2 will raise your spell level to 50 for your nuke.. its like your hitting with a lvl45 spell atm

br1te

Loyal Freddie
spec mana and enjoy the resist rates of the snare nukes, doubt they will ever fix that!

does mof do anything these days? ive had mof3 on bard and didnt really notice any difference with resists of low level spells when i respecced to 0, havent had any on the bd for a long time and cant say ive noticed a lot of resists even on the low level spells. You sure its not just a case of bad luck for a night?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
spec mana and enjoy the resist rates of the snare nukes, doubt they will ever fix that!

does mof do anything these days? ive had mof3 on bard and didnt really notice any difference with resists of low level spells when i respecced to 0, havent had any on the bd for a long time and cant say ive noticed a lot of resists even on the low level spells. You sure its not just a case of bad luck for a night?

Woot Brite!

bainteor

Banned
You sure its not just a case of bad luck for a night?

That could be a possibility. It's just I was so angered about it that I have not played my Eldritch since.

And for the others in this thread; I have never experienced this percentage of resistances in the past.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I remember having this problem on pretty much all the casters i played in thid when it came to DD's. But i seem to remember that using a lower level DD made a slight improvement, i didn't hit as hard but i didn't get fully resisted as often.

It's a few years since tho so i may remember wrong, but it might be worth a try.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture

does mof do anything these days? ive had mof3 on bard and didnt really notice any difference with resists of low level spells when i respecced to 0

I noticed MoF a bit on the green ment mez. But remember somewhere there's a formula on resist rates vs spell lvl and even with a lvl1 spell the resist rate is only like 20% or something. As normal, if anyone is seriously interested, get stuck in casting on ur bot and see for yourself.

Double effect nukes area pain with the resists, I got sick of the ment spec one in the end and started using the baseline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom