Bugs drive me crazy !!

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
So i logged in my 4 accounts, 2 pcs!

Mana chanter, mana ment, druid, bard

Starting to clear galla, after 3 hours i finally got the gate open yay! I thought the hard pard was done lol, I got to the lake to kill the Stinger bitch mob :p first all the lurker ads died a couple of times but finally got all the ads dead. So i thought yeah i can smell those focking heal vest already after i kill this easy mob!!!

Pulled StingerBitch, wow he is easy 50% already wOOt, okay now he stars to fly already!!! thought that was @ 10% okay np, nuke nuke nuke so he cant regen his health, he comes back and he goes instant flying arround again so i do this over 100 times no joke!!! then i got him to 20%, he starts flying i start nuking (by this time im 2 hours on him!!!) so he starts flying flying flying..... 45 min later!!!!!!!! And suddenly he regens health!!!! WTF!!! (At this point my keyboard is taking a beating very hard) He doesnt fly to me anymore and he is back to 100% hp!!!

Okay i thought well this run might be bugged i try it again, 50% again and he starts flying doh!!!!!!!!!!! come on how gay is that :( 2 hours later i got him to 10%, so i thought you are going down bitch!!! And the same shit happens regens health to 100% with nuking and the pet on him!!! WTF!!! (@ this points im 9 hours in galla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

LAST FOCKING TRY!!!!!! bug you already guessing it bugged. So my keyboard is focked, typing this on my old keyboard.

Morale of the story: Dont bash your G19 keyboard to shit cause of bugs cause they are expensive!!!

C u on Ywain!!!!:m00::m00::m00:

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
sounds like Torst in Tuscaren Glacier, got him to 3% and he just flies away :eek7:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
correct me if i'm wrong but didnt Mythic do something to the more popular instance bosses to prevent excessive solo farming?

or was that just something they were thinking about but decided against when all the chinese farmers started to cry?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its always been susceptible to bugging out, something that isn't really noticeable when in a raid when it dies in seconds.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
correct me if i'm wrong but didnt Mythic do something to the more popular instance bosses to prevent excessive solo farming?

or was that just something they were thinking about but decided against when all the chinese farmers started to cry?

that's planned for 1.101 or something ... we're like years behind that!

Everz

FH is my second home
You do know that you can just pass right through the gate without killing a mob still :>?

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
You do know that you can just pass right through the gate without killing a mob still :>?

Nope believe me i tried, the thorns wont open untill you kill the OrganicMeganism, Before the thorns were bugged so you could go in the wall past them but that is fixed :D I tried galla for 2 weeks :), And you cant get past Stingerfag anymore because he will port you in the waterfall :(

1.101 is when we transfer? Or do we get 1.100? Lets hope they only did the anti farming crap to the dragon :p

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Those 4-man setups is the new farming crew these days? (on hib)

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
So i logged in my 4 accounts, 2 pcs!

Mana chanter, mana ment, druid, bard

Starting to clear galla, after 3 hours i finally got the gate open yay! I thought the hard pard was done lol, I got to the lake to kill the Stinger bitch mob :p first all the lurker ads died a couple of times but finally got all the ads dead. So i thought yeah i can smell those focking heal vest already after i kill this easy mob!!!

Pulled StingerBitch, wow he is easy 50% already wOOt, okay now he stars to fly already!!! thought that was @ 10% okay np, nuke nuke nuke so he cant regen his health, he comes back and he goes instant flying arround again so i do this over 100 times no joke!!! then i got him to 20%, he starts flying i start nuking (by this time im 2 hours on him!!!) so he starts flying flying flying..... 45 min later!!!!!!!! And suddenly he regens health!!!! WTF!!! (At this point my keyboard is taking a beating very hard) He doesnt fly to me anymore and he is back to 100% hp!!!

Okay i thought well this run might be bugged i try it again, 50% again and he starts flying doh!!!!!!!!!!! come on how gay is that :( 2 hours later i got him to 10%, so i thought you are going down bitch!!! And the same shit happens regens health to 100% with nuking and the pet on him!!! WTF!!! (@ this points im 9 hours in galla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

LAST FOCKING TRY!!!!!! bug you already guessing it bugged. So my keyboard is focked, typing this on my old keyboard.

Morale of the story: Dont bash your G19 keyboard to shit cause of bugs cause they are expensive!!!

C u on Ywain!!!!:m00::m00::m00:
Same shit happened to us a few times when trying to farm on US pre Ywain, only to get to the final bosses and find it was camped by some wankstain who has it on perma farm :(

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
When the mob fly's put pets on passive and keep nuking it.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
When the mob fly's put pets on passive and keep nuking it.

Did that m8, but the pet wanted still go after him in the water for some reason :twak: even on stay. And totally no passive from the start he went off @ 50% and did all the buggy crap bah:twak::twak:

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Yeah as i recall we did it twice or 3 times and we hade enough of it. Shit mob and the end boss whas 24/7 camped. Galla (and prolly most) is best with a l33t tank setup. Tough the Gaint Spore Cluster is a pain aswell (if you happen to run into it).

2x warden, 1bard, 1druid, 1vw'r, 1 hero, 1 champs and something (ranger?) something (ranger?).

Cele + Bubble + stacking dmg adds and 4 healers. Champ rr5 is nice on high lvl mobs. But then again you need 8 active people, which is not gonne happen and i've not really tested it. Also Olcas could be a totally different story.

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
If it's any consolation, you were not the only one to give the epic SI dungeon a go the last couple of days

Atleast you didn't get the whole f*cking dungeon pulled on you ><
Raid took 12 hours, no healprocc vests ;>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom