lost NASA images found...

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
I once broke my leg after jumping off a rock into a swimming pool (I didn't jump far enough and my leg hit the side). This is clear evidence that the Earth gained enough momentum while I was not in contact with it to fracture solid bone.

That forum is surely fake, right?

RIGHT? FOR THE LOVE OF MOTHER FUCKING SHIT.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Nothing fucks me off more than the posts that say:

"You only think it's round, because you've read it to be round, that evidence may have been faked"

or:

"You cannot prove that the earth is round, therefore we can equally consider it to be flat"

or:

"You are unable to cite any sources or evidence that isn't associated with the great conspiracy"

I am seriously tempted to register on that site just to troll, maybe make up a complete load of bull that I'm a test pilot that has been to the edge of space and I can indeed confirm that it is round - then, request for the website to be shut down and it's pro-FE members sent to the gas chamber.

Edit: Infact I wonder.... maybe I should pose as a fake pro flat earther, make up a load of bollocks fake evidence, post it on that site and see how viral it gets. Then say "AHAHHA, I faked it all, my c0nspiracy 0wns j00rs!"

tris-

Do it. The more complete shit you talk the more valid it becomes with those nut jobs.

old.user4556

I particularly like this nugget of fucktardedness between two brainless morons:

d00gz said:
I believe that Whales swim around in the ocean.

It's also possible that whales ride around on bikes. However, this seems somewhat implausible, which is why i believe they swim.

Robosteve said:
Whales do not ride bikes, therefore they swim? Cheetahs also do not ride bikes, I suppose they swim too?

d00gz said:
No, cheetahs swimming across the serengeti is implausible.

Robosteve said:
Then your belief that whales swim is obviously not based on the fact that their riding bikes is implausible.

d00gz said:
Please explain further, what you mean.

My belief that whales do not cycle is based upon the fact that it is implausible, ridiculous if you will.

Similarly, my belief that running or walking is the cheetah's mode of transport of choice, includes the fact that a cheetah swimming across the serengeti, or riding a bike, are both implausible. Whales swimming, and Cheetah's running makes sense.

Round Earth make sense.

These posts are like Tohtori's God posts x 10000, on amphetamine, with lit dynamite attached.

Next they'll be saying we're actually in the Matrix, and the Earth is shaped like Goatse.

old.user4556

Better get some fake web based email accounts setup in preparation :)

tris-

gmx is easy enough. you can direct 10 email ads to 1 inbox.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Tom that's scary.

For what it's worth I never trust people who use your when they are meaning "you are".

You are = you're

Fucktards, it's not hard?

Maybe I should email him back and suggest that he suffers from homophonephobia - I wonder if he'll get the joke ;)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
The FAQ thread is fucking epic on those forums. It's all Nasa and they want us to believe the world is flat for some weird reason.

Turtles; said:
?Bah. on August 10, 2009, 08:32:44 PM
What would I need to argue? The Earth is flat. Look out the dang window. I think that makes us all FEer's. No need to segregate.

And below is the response!

*looks out window*
Sweet Sassy Mollassy....my hand is as big as that automobile! And...and dear lord that man is as tall as a house! 0_o

Clearly we live in a land of giants with a giant blue ceiling, by your logic.

It's got to be a fake forum!!!!

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
I am really surprised none of you have encountered the flat earth mongs before. Seriously lets all invade and just spam them into next week.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I don't think they're mongs - I reckon its a rather effective spoof forum.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
That website is just....wow.

How can people be so stupid? I'd love to sit one of them in with my old physics teacher and watch them get so fkin owned its unreal.

The funniest comment was:-

'look out the window. its flat. duh'

W-T-F.

00dave

I don't think they're mongs - I reckon its a rather effective spoof forum.

I wish it were Tom but I really think they mean it, they are American after all.

tris-

I thought it might be something from /b/ as they use similar lingo, but flat earth is not on encyclopedia dramatica.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Comparing me on a discussion on religion and someone talking about flat earth is rather insulting.

And FYI; i could take any of those f*ckerds down with my leet skills of politicism. :eek:

tris-

fuck you edit timer

example

example

Shine a laser pointer at a mirror and then an hero.

highly possible it is a troll hoax to troll people who think it is serious.

00dave

well whoever this seasteve is he might not want to refer to starboard as "starport" again if he wants people to think he's a competent sailor.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
well whoever this seasteve is he might not want to refer to starboard as "starport" again if he wants people to think he's a competent sailor.

But that would deter people from picking up on it :D

00dave

Bloody hell that is literally their answer to everything, "go read the FAQ" they never answer a question directly.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Only if you read the Daily Mail. Those reports aren't science. They are some press releases by publicity-hungry departments who have 'preliminary' results that haven't been peer-reviewed. If you think they represent scientific opinion then it's no wonder you think all truth is in flux.

Further proof that what counts as 'studies' and 'scientists' in newspapers is just a load of shit.

PR-reviewed data – Bad Science

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
yes because trusting a site called "Bad Science" is the right thing to do... :D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Further proof that what counts as 'studies' and 'scientists' in newspapers is just a load of shit.

PR-reviewed data – Bad Science

Yep Wij, he's got a booker-prize shortlisted book out called Bad Science. A mate of mine has the newest softback ed. because it's got a chapter in it that previously couldn't be printed 'cause it was caught up in the law courts.

The title of the chapter is: "Dr Gillian McKeith PhD"

You get one try at removing two of the above words to portray an accurate description of the woman's actual medical qualifications...

:D

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Yep Wij, he's got a booker-prize shortlisted book out called Bad Science. A mate of mine has the newest softback ed. because it's got a chapter in it that previously couldn't be printed 'cause it was caught up in the law courts.

The title of the chapter is: "Dr Gillian McKeith PhD"

You get one try at removing two of the above words to portray an accurate description of the woman's actual medical qualifications...

:D

Indeed. Dogface McKeith is one of his favourite subjects. I'm on his website quite often looking for examples of bullshit pretending to be science. The one I linked about newspapers is a good one. They're effectively getting PR-goons to sponsor a story in the paper and pretend it's based on scientific studies. It's a scandal !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom