Looking To Join A Nice Guild - Gimmly

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>Do the guys speaking about him in a positive way in here see my point now ?

What you miss is that you shouldnt have posted at all, if you dislike him, send warning pm to the gms in fellow guilds you care about. Bringing it out in the open was simply not a good way of managing it, now you just look like a guy with a small mind that gossips like a fishmongers wife. Is that the image of you that you want to project to your fellow mids?

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Ok just to make sure noone is uncertain, I'm not trying to speak posítively about Gimmly, but on the other hand I'm not trying to voice a negative opinion about him either.. in a situation like this, I belive that it's best to keep your opinion to yourself instead of lowering yourself to the state that seems to be the general theme in this thread.

You know I have nothing but respect for you Bluesky, and it's nothing personal, but in your first post in this thread you also insulted him quite badly.. I hope you can see my point as I'm not trying to ruin our friendship in any way.

I just wish that for once, people could keep their opinions to themselves, instead of posting shitty insults across the room to each others. Most of us are adults and somewhat mature people and I honestly don't see why we have to begin throwing mud at each others.. just let it go and focus on something else.. it's stupid to play the game of the retards because you'll wind up showing an ugly side of yourself, and all the times Gimmly has showed his ugly side of himself.. well we all know what reputation it got him - you all want the same from this post? Because people remember what you say and what your attitude is like... I do..

I sincerely hope that someone can see the reason in what I just posted.. and again Bluesky I don't mean to aim this at you particularly, just drawing in an example.

It's stupid to let someone get to you like this.. just turn your side to it and do something else.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Iceflower said:
What you miss is that you shouldnt have posted at all, if you dislike him, send warning pm to the gms in fellow guilds you care about. Bringing it out in the open was simply not a good way of managing it, now you just look like a guy with a small mind that gossips like a fishmongers wife. Is that the image of you that you want to project to your fellow mids?

Im afraid I disagree Iceflower - I posted so other ppl dont get duped again by this guy - to warn other ppl of the way this guys acts in game despite him saying he has changed/wants another chance etc its simply bs.

Ok my post was derogatory and I stand by that as its how i felt at the time and his post following mine was quite simply terrible. When you have had abuse off him in pm or whatever you may know how ppl feel about him but I agree with ppl that say this thread has gone on too long now. Ppl know what they needed to know imo so case closed.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Iceforge said:
16 days for my first :)

But then I was guilded with lovely people like Ironlung, Bani, Dralux, Fleshhunter and many more in DTP, ah, those where the days :)
Don't forget Mother Superior and Whosyour Daddy :)

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
XhitmanX said:
Reebs said:
XhitmanX said:
Well since ive come back and started a fresh start with people im looking to join a nice friendly guild that dus rvring and help with geting artis etc. And that dusnt hate me cos what theyve hard about me befor as ive started a fresh start.

So is there any out there ?.

Cheers
Gimmly
You are pretty much screwed by any guild that has read your posts here and seen how you behave in game. I would not invite you to my guild even if you paid my subs.

Shoutout of this post: Tindel/Petronella (sexy norse healer that came to EoO guildmeeting, early after retail, dressed all in red..lady in red was dancing with me..)
ive never even spoken to you so how you know what i behave like ? o i see its what youve heard

This is the post that gimmly started out with. Don't get me wrong, I think he deserves a second chance, but he should proof himself worthy of it. It's not like when he says "I'm a changed man" that that is all the proof he has to give. He could've replied something more like:
I'm sorry, but that's exactly what I am trying to change, so I hope you would give me a second chance.
And chain-pm'ing someone is also definately not the way that you show your other self. I know bluesky, and I know him to be some of the fairest players in the game. If he says that he has given him a second chance trying to talk to him and gimmly showed his older self again, I have no reason to doubt him.
but then again, I also know Ice, and when he talks about having had gimmly on his ml1 raid and he behaved properly, I do not doubt him either.

Gimmly, when saying you are a changed man, proof it. stating that, you obviously know that you have been acting like a <beep> in the past. that also showed from the leaving message you posted a couple of months ago.
You could only expect to get a lot of crap. Deal with it since it's your own fault you have it now. pm those people who are against you nicely saying what and why. Single pm only and most definatly no cursing words in them how mad or annoyed you may be.
Be polite, say sorry and excuse me and all those kind of words. If you want to proof that you have changed you should lay very very very very low the coming time because you have about the worst reputation one could get in this land called Midgard.

Deadman:Reloaded

Fledgling Freddie
still going on and on...and on and on...and zzzzzz

nice to see ur all having a good time, and lovely to see gimmly is continuing his old <and most likely future> ways.
cudn't give a monkeys what goes on really as i dont play anymore but...

Originally Posted by XhitmanX
Im not a arsehole you dont even know me and it all started over Pirrate and Wotm
Gimmly

just wanted to say dude after waht...6months+ and ur still whining on about me and wotm, and infact its not whining - its basically blaming us! blaming me for revealing the gimp u were did me no favours m8 ppl thought i was being a bit over the top or possibly harsh - even accused of lying as no such gimp <ie you> had ever been described in an alliance chat forum b4 lol.
bottom line is dude theres talk from darksword and iceforge <nice to see you both> about you "changing" and needing a "second chance"...well fair enuff im all for it...'cept the "piratte and wotm" incident happen nearly 1 1/2 <ish> ago and the gimmly trend has caried on and on and on <etc.> ever since, i think those who say hes beyond a 2nd chance are in full right to state this. Yes as on the raid he "appears" nice b4 trying to roll for 2 items. He appeared nice in Wotm b4 he started flaming, lying about the guild etc etc, he was welcome in the Grey Wolves - even by myself to an extent, as i say i believe in 2nd chances and GW is a gr8 guild to get taught how to play by, but sadly within a day of joining he managed to insult half the guild and rant on about me constantly <bye bye guild no.3, and there was more but memories fade over time>. Bottom line is if u want to give him a chance do so - train him urself, u'll get the same abuse we all have, the spam pl requests etc etc, and <god forsake it> if he joins a guild the chances of him ruining everything and nicking the guild chest of loot wudn't suprise me in the slightest.
Anyway enuff of a rant about this gimp - i personally support the idea of not flaming him <even tho i cudnt resist one final go lol> as hes not worth the effort - clearly an attention seeker, so lets not give him it and maybe he'll piss off and seek attention elsewhere. The temptation to re-make piratte and come and own ur ass again in a duel is extreamly tempting, but i got better things to do sadly, even tho it wud be nice to pop in game sometime and see old m8s etc is tempting :D
see ya all l8r mebbe, if not good luck with the future<and with the gimp>
loadsa love,
Piratte <R.I.P> the healer (now full time :drink: and legendy SW:G jedi :D)

XhitmanX

Banned
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
This is the post that gimmly started out with. Don't get me wrong, I think he deserves a second chance, but he should proof himself worthy of it. It's not like when he says "I'm a changed man" that that is all the proof he has to give. He could've replied something more like:
I'm sorry, but that's exactly what I am trying to change, so I hope you would give me a second chance.
And chain-pm'ing someone is also definately not the way that you show your other self. I know bluesky, and I know him to be some of the fairest players in the game. If he says that he has given him a second chance trying to talk to him and gimmly showed his older self again, I have no reason to doubt him.
but then again, I also know Ice, and when he talks about having had gimmly on his ml1 raid and he behaved properly, I do not doubt him either.

Gimmly, when saying you are a changed man, proof it. stating that, you obviously know that you have been acting like a <beep> in the past. that also showed from the leaving message you posted a couple of months ago.
You could only expect to get a lot of crap. Deal with it since it's your own fault you have it now. pm those people who are against you nicely saying what and why. Single pm only and most definatly no cursing words in them how mad or annoyed you may be.
Be polite, say sorry and excuse me and all those kind of words. If you want to proof that you have changed you should lay very very very very low the coming time because you have about the worst reputation one could get in this land called Midgard.
theres no point in me doing anythink now i cant Melachi is actalicty right i started a fight with a celebrity(Bluesky). He comes on here and slags me off when i done nuthing wrong atole im a arsehole bla bla for suing on a arti ye makes sense :clap:. What do you expcept me to do ? im not playing Gimmly atm anyway im playing another char.

Gimmly

Fledgling Freddie
redemtion

well if u really want advice m8, if u want to know what to do its simple - keep the character name to urself, make a new FH account as that char, don't respond to the name gimmly, don't act like the "old"<to give u credit> gimmly, so that basically means make this new char u have a respected and well know fellow - and just use ur gimmly account for fun and letting out ur rage, as not many ppl listen to him now neway.
this way ur giving urself the second chance ppl have gone on about, ur proving the ppl who slagged u down wrong.
Remember - its better to keep your mouth shut and look an idiot, rather than to open it and prove urself an idiot.

XhitmanX

Banned
Deadman:Reloaded said:
nice to see ur all having a good time, and lovely to see gimmly is continuing his old <and most likely future> ways.
cudn't give a monkeys what goes on really as i dont play anymore but...

just wanted to say dude after waht...6months+ and ur still whining on about me and wotm, and infact its not whining - its basically blaming us! blaming me for revealing the gimp u were did me no favours m8 ppl thought i was being a bit over the top or possibly harsh - even accused of lying as no such gimp <ie you> had ever been described in an alliance chat forum b4 lol.
bottom line is dude theres talk from darksword and iceforge <nice to see you both> about you "changing" and needing a "second chance"...well fair enuff im all for it...'cept the "piratte and wotm" incident happen nearly 1 1/2 <ish> ago and the gimmly trend has caried on and on and on <etc.> ever since, i think those who say hes beyond a 2nd chance are in full right to state this. Yes as on the raid he "appears" nice b4 trying to roll for 2 items. He appeared nice in Wotm b4 he started flaming, lying about the guild etc etc, he was welcome in the Grey Wolves - even by myself to an extent, as i say i believe in 2nd chances and GW is a gr8 guild to get taught how to play by, but sadly within a day of joining he managed to insult half the guild and rant on about me constantly <bye bye guild no.3, and there was more but memories fade over time>. Bottom line is if u want to give him a chance do so - train him urself, u'll get the same abuse we all have, the spam pl requests etc etc, and <god forsake it> if he joins a guild the chances of him ruining everything and nicking the guild chest of loot wudn't suprise me in the slightest.
Anyway enuff of a rant about this gimp - i personally support the idea of not flaming him <even tho i cudnt resist one final go lol> as hes not worth the effort - clearly an attention seeker, so lets not give him it and maybe he'll piss off and seek attention elsewhere. The temptation to re-make piratte and come and own ur ass again in a duel is extreamly tempting, but i got better things to do sadly, even tho it wud be nice to pop in game sometime and see old m8s etc is tempting :D
see ya all l8r mebbe, if not good luck with the future<and with the gimp>
loadsa love,
Piratte <R.I.P> the healer (now full time and legendy SWG jedi
oh the fags back on fh probs looking for some cock.
You are a tottaly utter ballshiter m8 wake up and stop spreading ballshit.
I dont whine about you still this is the first time i mentioned your name since you quit. After I wouldnt let you in grp in Vendo you was about level 15 you started pming gm of wotm saying i was sending you abuse so I got kicked.

I joined GW the gm was a mate of mine you then joined 2 days later I quit if you stayed so i quit so dont go spreading your ballshit about me insulting ppl in there. Ask Acalin if you dont belive me the gm at that time my mate asked me to rejoin and he thought you was a twat too I completey forgot his name i havent seen him since then. What you mean great guild to learn how to play in ? I allready knew how to play i played at release. And its true u got me the bad rep you turned ppl agenst me insulted me i.e gimp i insulted you fag o thats tottaly out of order bla bla Gimmlys such a bad guy.

I never asked any1 to pl me so :kissit: and anyway how can I ask you for pl when I hit 50 way befor you with out even a guild since level 24. One of the biggest things I hated about you are you told me how to play the game when ive been playing double your time you think your such a expert. :worthy:

:drink:
Gimmly

XhitmanX

Banned
well if u really want advice m8, if u want to know what to do its simple - keep the character name to urself, make a new FH account as that char, don't respond to the name gimmly, don't act like the "old"<to give u credit> gimmly, so that basically means make this new char u have a respected and well know fellow - and just use ur gimmly account for fun and letting out ur rage, as not many ppl listen to him now neway.
this way ur giving urself the second chance ppl have gone on about, ur proving the ppl who slagged u down wrong.
Remember - its better to keep your mouth shut and look an idiot, rather than to open it and prove urself an idiot.
This char is 50 and ppl allrdy know him I am gonna make another char after my bb is 50 tho :cheers:

Gimmly

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
XhitmanX said:
oh the fags back on fh probs looking for some cock.
You are a tottaly utter ballshiter m8 wake up and stop spreading ballshit.
I dont whine about you still this is the first time i mentioned your name since you quit. After I wouldnt let you in grp in Vendo you was about level 15 you started pming gm of wotm saying i was sending you abuse so I got kicked.

I joined GW the gm was a mate of mine you then joined 2 days later I quit if you stayed so i quit so dont go spreading your ballshit about me insulting ppl in there. Ask Acalin if you dont belive me the gm at that time my mate asked me to rejoin and he thought you was a twat too I completey forgot his name i havent seen him since then. What you mean great guild to learn how to play in ? I allready knew how to play i played at release. And its true u got me the bad rep you turned ppl agenst me insulted me i.e gimp i insulted you fag o thats tottaly out of order bla bla Gimmlys such a bad guy.

I never asked any1 to pl me so :kissit: and anyway how can I ask you for pl when I hit 50 way befor you with out even a guild since level 24. One of the biggest things I hated about you are you told me how to play the game when ive been playing double your time you think your such a expert. :worthy:

Gimmly

your were born before release day? ah.. here i was thinking this game was older than you..

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Gimmly, please stay away from lying. Piranna or what he was called (dwarf with a thingy over his eye anyway) was 50 far before you. I was guilded with you when you were level 39, to help Messiah starting up his guild.

And you were constantly in Moderna asking for PL.

Now you can flame me as much as you want, I simply don't care.

Fledgling Freddie
well then if i wasnt 50 b4 u then how on earth did u use the excuse "im 'x'lvls lower than u so no wonder I<piratte> won the duel"
and dude as for the acalin comment - the chances of me knowing and getting along with acalin a damm site more than u do lol, considering it was his and I who both supported u being kicked if memory serves me well.
As for the:
This char is 50 and ppl allrdy know him I am gonna make another char after my bb is 50 tho
im sure on many occasions u've claimed using a lvl50 BB b4, just wondered where it went...
and the PL commenty - dude READ THIS THREAD its at the very beggining u total and utter idiot.
and anyone comming on here saying "give him a second chance" i just gave him a very fair and reasoned chance - which was more of a 2oth cahnce than a 2nd - so u can shove ur chances up ur :kissit: <no offence ice n darkswrd> as hes just proved what a lying idiotic gimp he is

Vireb

Fledgling Freddie
Tasslehoff said:
And you were constantly in Moderna asking for PL.
eh moderna is like relativly new zone, andhes played since release ....... don tmake sense unless he played diff server/realm . i got my skald to 50 just about the time moderna came (maybe a few weeks after, before everyone realised its pling glory), though i already had 3 50's on alb excal which i had played since release. so something dont add up there really :)

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Vireb said:
eh moderna is like relativly new zone, andhes played since release ....... don tmake sense unless he played diff server/realm . i got my skald to 50 just about the time moderna came (maybe a few weeks after, before everyone realised its pling glory), though i already had 3 50's on alb excal which i had played since release. so something dont add up there really :)
Did I say I was guilded with him at the release? If so it was a mistake :)

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
if any guild invites him, please let me know so I have a good laugh when I get back from party tomorrow.

Fledgling Freddie
oh dear darksword..skitzo, or a 2nd chance victim

Remember - its better to keep your mouth shut and look an idiot, rather than to open it and prove urself an idiot. says:
what u got char wise now
xxx@hotmail.com says:
Gimmly
xxx@hotmail.com says:
and playing ds
Remember - its better to keep your mouth shut and look an idiot, rather than to open it and prove urself an idiot. says:
ds?
xxx@hotmail.com says:
DarkSword
game or character?
xxx@hotmail.com says:
?
xxx@hotmail.com says:
Characters
u own darksword
xxx@hotmail.com says:
na my m8s
hess
?
xxx@hotmail.com says:
yes
xxx@hotmail.com says:
he quit daoc
how u know him then
xxx@hotmail.com says:
i known him in daoc ofeusly
xxx@hotmail.com says:
then over msn
n he just gave u his account lol
xxx@hotmail.com says:
well yes let me play on it lol
when did he quit
xxx@hotmail.com says:
about a week ago lol

oh dear seems yet another character may have a strange personality transplant lol...interesting how other than Ice Darksword was the only person to defend him...gimmly u been all skitzo on us and posting under some else's name to give urself sympathy hehehe - cuz if maths is right a week ago was last month and DS posted the 3rd of this month - unless he generally does have sympathy for u lol. As for the other char gimmly has "allrady being 50" im presuming this char is DS lol, the the boast of it allready being lvl50 is kinda crushed now eh lol - took u long enuff to get gimmly there let alone any other char
<xxx@hotmail.com is as i believe, i can't <sadly> post his msn adress lol and his name was his address :S>

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
> I posted so other ppl dont get duped again by this guy - to warn other ppl of the way this guys acts in game despite him saying he has changed/wants another chance etc its simply bs.

But that is uncalled for. The only ones you need to warn are GM that you know. Mudslinging just demeans your own respect rating ingame. Of course to the rather immature guys posting here it wouldnt change a thing, but, like Ceasar said, et tu Brutus?

Gimmly isnt the only one that misbehaved in MIdgård, though he had the misfortune of getting caught misbehaving before he had found and established himself in a guild so gets ends up in this situation. Applying your standards some guilds need to cull their ranks.

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>nice to see ur all having a good time, and lovely to see gimmly is continuing his old <and most likely future> ways. cudn't give a monkeys what goes on really as i dont play anymore but...

Lier! So many posts proves you wrong. And if you really believe what you wrote you got a serious problem. ;)

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
oh dear seems yet another character may have a strange personality transplant lol...interesting how other than Ice Darksword was the only person to defend him...gimmly u been all skitzo on us and posting under some else's name to give urself sympathy hehehe - cuz if maths is right a week ago was last month and DS posted the 3rd of this month - unless he generally does have sympathy for u lol. As for the other char gimmly has "allrady being 50" im presuming this char is DS lol, the the boast of it allready being lvl50 is kinda crushed now eh lol - took u long enuff to get gimmly there let alone any other char
<xxx@hotmail.com is as i believe, i can't <sadly> post his msn adress lol and his name was his address :S>

I dont know wot gimmly has done, only heard he has stolen some arti or something like that, now ive grouped with him a few times in the past and talked a lill 2 him not so long ago, i reccon he is a nice fella to speak 2 anyway, as for his action i dont know wot he has done, but i reccon he is nice what has he exactly done as it seems allmost every mid is on his tail?

PS. Cba to read the whole tread :p

Fledgling Freddie
Lier! So many posts proves you wrong. And if you really believe what you wrote you got a serious problem
yes so many...woo 3 in one day damm me im addicted arent i, and as for what i posted, well ofc i believe it mate <not often i lie to myself of all ppl> and if u r calling me a liar then thats ur own opinion as i wud have loved to have posted the msn address on then u can ask him urself, but sadly posting e-mail adresses is against forum rules so ur just going to have to give me the benefit of the doubt here. And after the threats from him if i didnt change it <very amusing> and the threats to get "hacked" by gimmly if i didnt change it in "10mins b4 he ate his pizza" just started splitting my ribs to be honest lol, chances are if he'd have approached me <sure it applies to most ppl> alot nicer, then maybe this dude wud get more respect from ppl, if he wants to change then let him change, its any easy thing to get rolling along <tho sadly not instant> - but sorry i refuse outright to lets this gimp drag another characters name into dirt by using the account - its not morally correct.
so i'll just go on living with my "serious problem", and if believeing myself is a setrious problem...wtf is gimmlys attitude problem classed as lol

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
madd... stfu dude :p he has a big temper problem, is a hippocrit, self centered, do i need to say anymore?

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Haroat said:
madd... stfu dude :p he has a big temper problem, is a hippocrit, self centered, do i need to say anymore?

I wubb u 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom