Looking For The Best BB Boots

Raila

Fledgling Freddie
Can anyone tell me what boots are the best for a bb and the prices please?

cheers, :cheers: :drink:

Lywon

Fledgling Freddie
Buffbot boots?

Umm, get dex/con capped 25% buff bonuses.

No need for anything else :p

Nemo

Fledgling Freddie
Raila said:
Can anyone tell me what boots are the best for a bb and the prices please?

cheers, :cheers: :drink:

It's a BB,,, U only need 25% buffbonus/25% duration on him/her, easy to get without boots at all
edit: Lywon was a few sec's faster posting :)

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Naa. I want my BB to be "uber". He should have capped dex, str, con, cast speed, heal bonus, buff bonus, spell dur and ofc some nice resists.
Lifter 4 (5 soon I hope) and maybe some Aug str.
Atm he can carry 11 rams and still move, but then again he got crappy str.

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
Naa. I want my BB to be "uber". He should have capped dex, str, con, cast speed, heal bonus, buff bonus, spell dur and ofc some nice resists.
Lifter 4 (5 soon I hope) and maybe some Aug str.
Atm he can carry 11 rams and still move, but then again he got crappy str.
:eek7:

:eek2:

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Radhoc makes a good BB. He can get Lifter5 Str5 + his a troll with natural high str!

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
cemi0 said:
Radhoc makes a good BB. He can get Lifter5 Str5 + his a troll with natural high str!
hahahahaha :worthy:

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Akyma said:
hahahahaha :worthy:
Ok Tarzan let me explain.
A lot of str and lifter so I can carry a LOT of siege weapons on my BB. Ok, that's probably still too complicated for you so I'll enlighten you a little more.
In big RvR events we need a lot of siege weapons such as rams and trebs. The rams are for taking down doors fast and the trebs are nice when you want to make a hole in a keep wall. A war ram is the largest of the rams and it takes 3 siege rams to make a war ram. That’s why it’s nice to have rams on a BB. You have it near you when you head out and you don’t need to make one.
When I say make one I mean make a Dim ram. Dim siege weapons are premade weapons. You craft/buy the pieces and the wood needed for the weapon and combine them. The result is a siege weapon that only takes up 1 spot in your inventory and weighs 1/3 (afaik) of the pieces you combined.
If you craft the pieces instead of buying them you will pay about 1/2 of the price and by that save about 25g on each siege weapon you make (Not 100% sure of the numbers. I’m at work so I don’t have my DAoC papers atm).

So in short: Light rams when you need them, where you need them.

Cast speed and dex because I want to buff fast and because I use him in PvE.

Heal bonus and nice resists is for when I use my BB in PvE.

I think even you know why I want to cap buff bonus. Hell I'll explain that to you too.
I want to get better buffs so I can use yellow buffs and by that buff more ppl. I want to cap my buffs so I get better stats when I’m buffed.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
omg!! takhy got pwned by a n00b!!!!!!!! or not
wtf u on about

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
Ok Tarzan let me explain.
A lot of str and lifter so I can carry a LOT of siege weapons on my BB. Ok, that's probably still too complicated for you so I'll enlighten you a little more.
In big RvR events we need a lot of siege weapons such as rams and trebs. The rams are for taking down doors fast and the trebs are nice when you want to make a hole in a keep wall. A war ram is the largest of the rams and it takes 3 siege rams to make a war ram. That’s why it’s nice to have rams on a BB. You have it near you when you head out and you don’t need to make one.
When I say make one I mean make a Dim ram. Dim siege weapons are premade weapons. You craft/buy the pieces and the wood needed for the weapon and combine them. The result is a siege weapon that only takes up 1 spot in your inventory and weighs 1/3 (afaik) of the pieces you combined.
If you craft the pieces instead of buying them you will pay about 1/2 of the price and by that save about 25g on each siege weapon you make (Not 100% sure of the numbers. I’m at work so I don’t have my DAoC papers atm).

So in short: Light rams when you need them, where you need them.

Cast speed and dex because I want to buff fast and because I use him in PvE.

Heal bonus and nice resists is for when I use my BB in PvE.

I think even you know why I want to cap buff bonus. Hell I'll explain that to you too.
I want to get better buffs so I can use yellow buffs and by that buff more ppl. I want to cap my buffs so I get better stats when I’m buffed.

lol? :D Seems you can't see the difference between "omg thats cool!" and "what the hell you need that for!" :p

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Rolv said:
Seems you can't see the difference between "omg thats cool!" and "what the hell you need that for!" :p
Hmm so you think he meant "omg thats cool!" by the :eek2: :eek7: and the hahahahaha :worthy: ??

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Kathal said:
Hmm so you think he meant "omg thats cool!" by the :eek2: :eek7: and the hahahahaha :worthy: ??

He quoted me so what makes you think that he were talking to you?

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
cemi0 said:
He quoted me so what makes you think that he were talking to you?
I COULD have quoted both his replies, but I chose to leave one out.
Anyways it seems he doesn’t get why ppl want nice stats on their BBs so I explained it to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom