Looking for a Guild..

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Kiiz said:
i rather talk about how lame all u guys are :)

How about you start talking to, and about yourself then, would save this forum a lot of bullshit.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
lol this thread made up for the lag today xD jesus didnt laugh so much reading fh in quite some time.. keep it up!

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
well i speak to the real popov on vent every day, i play SWG with the real popov every day. we got sick of leet kiddies whining about us doing what we like and sick of everyone else whining about us doing what we like (even though we have opened DF 3 times i think since NF) It would have been 4 if some cross realmer (no names mentioned) hadnt logged on an alb account to stop us taking a mid keep.

Hibernia is fucked, unless the attitudes of people change it will remain so, personally i dont care anymore, i may come back some day but i doubt it because some people get a kick out of being retarded and i dont really want to play a game with them.

viva la resistance

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
CBA reading all of this got to the third page and thought it was an aphios afair
so i thought id just post summa,firstly i think there is to much infasis on guilds these days were are the good old times were you could be in DL and say lfg and actually get a grp, peeps are becoming to picking the uber rr7+ ignoring peeps lfg because they not leet or they only run with friends ,,,,,,,,,,,, we are not gettin the chance to prove ourselve i planing to rerole either support or BM ne way just to get grp etc

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
CBA reading all of this got to the third page and thought it was an aphios afair
so i thought id just post summa,firstly i think there is to much infasis on guilds these days were are the good old times were you could be in DL and say lfg and actually get a grp, peeps are becoming to picking the uber rr7+ ignoring peeps lfg because they not leet or they only run with friends ,,,,,,,,,,,, we are not gettin the chance to prove ourselve i planing to rerole either support or BM ne way just to get grp etc

huh? :eek6: ur quitting the lawnmoore?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom