Looking for a Guild..

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
oops hit submit reply before i was done, so anyway .. welcome to the world of being an rvr guildy, you are the prime target for abuse wheneva something comes up now, that's 1 thing old vgn did very well .... taking the flames with a pinch of salt, after a while you'll learn to shrug it off.

rvr guilds are like trafic wardens. nuff said <3

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Kiiz said:
lots of names and lots of point there little one..no offense, but who the hell cares for hib/exc anyway now? isnt the shit game dead already? shouldnt the ppl who play it be happy with the shit they have?

Would u like to rub ma barney? :fluffle:

so let me get this straight, you ebayed some bard and played it awful. at the same time you do nothing but try to patronise and insult other people, faking quotes, etc?

why are you trying so hard to look like an idiot? is that what gives you kicks or something? stop faking quotes with my name and stop acting like you know it all, because you don't.

ebaycowboys ruining the name of what used to be a great guild or great player will never get my respect, and it's the same for many other people. if you buy an acc of a well respected player in the community you can't expect to be accepted with open arms, it doesn't work that way. you have to prove your worth, but a lot of people simply don't. even worse, they act like retards and still people wonder why they're being bitched at?

if you want to be accepted into the community you should work for it, and eventually it will pay off. look at alos for example, very friendly and skilled player, he gets my respect. or maril, maybe not the most skilled player ive seen (;)) but hes definitely nice. at least he doesn't show off with things he hasn't accomplished himself.

hib/exc is not dead, but the community is changing a little bit yeah. i for one am glad the rotten apples are leaving, but have to say i think its a shame if this new vgn will completely die out. the damage has already been done, so may aswell keep going on its 'new' path. respect to brack, raven and whoever played popov (and some more, cant name all), just a shame you invited some of the worst ebayers ive come across

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
Guys its just a game, most of you really need to get your priorities in order. There are better things in life to be worrying about than such and such is using an ebayed account or old "legendary" guilds recruiting morons.

Look a Kiiz for instance hes constantly talking like a retard on here and thinking he looks cool in his photo, when he really should be trying to start pubity, get a decent hair cut and a girlfriend (or boyfriend?). Well thats what I can gather from his picture anyway.

Get out more mate, try leaving the game (and forums) you so consistantly say is shit. :fluffle: sorry Kiiz your an easy target.

And VF chill out man you taking this shit far too seriously.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Well Kiiz is a nice person ingame and also a good bard, but tends to write strange stuff on FH :p (he didn't e-bay btw).

Tbh I don't care what a certain guild does, I judge individuals, so some of vgn are really nice ppl (like Popov, Zvixx, Tribone (and I'm sure I forgot)), but some I don't know or don't like, but that's same for all guilds. Well it's fact is that some spam more on /as, but I'm not the one who's gonna complain =))

Sure e-bay is an annoyance, but some people are actually really nice when you talk to them a bit =))

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
so let me get this straight, you ebayed some bard and played it awful. at the same time you do nothing but try to patronise and insult other people, faking quotes, etc?

why are you trying so hard to look like an idiot? is that what gives you kicks or something? stop faking quotes with my name and stop acting like you know it all, because you don't.

This is why u, Vf are an ignorant.. all talk, no facts.. tbh anyone who know what the facts are are laughing at ur skanky ass right now. i didnt ebay, i quit, got scammed came back(all this but no ebay*omg*) Am i trying hard to be and idiot? are u wanting to be my friend? is this a game? its a charecter personality, like many others have. called roleplaygame.god u amde me laugh , ur ok, really but ur a little out there

and to the next idiot..

Funkdocta said:
Look a Kiiz for instance hes constantly talking like a retard on here and thinking he looks cool in his photo, when he really should be trying to start pubity, get a decent hair cut and a girlfriend (or boyfriend?). Well thats what I can gather from his picture anyway.

Get out more mate, try leaving the game (and forums) you so consistantly say is shit. sorry Kiiz your an easy target.

again u go under the same category as VF, trashtalking shithead with no facts ont he table, making u just another pissed off fatty that wants to be like me.. Im sorry if my picture offends u , but dont hate me cause im pretty, i suggest u do something with urself insted . and as for the rest of "haha look at the pic" shitheads, 1.post ur pic, then talk .2 u dont do it cause u look like shit, DONT talk. thank u

liloe said:
Well Kiiz is a nice person ingame and also a good bard, but tends to write strange stuff on FH (he didn't e-bay btw).

Thx m8 :) luv u too :)

Elline

Fledgling Freddie
Kiiz = Tin tin wannabe who knows nothing about haircuts and actualy looks quite gay'ish so hey stfu u gay geek :twak:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
well its a shame that a new guy to hib's thread got drowned out in flaming and arguments, From the start Hibernia should have worked together (on the whole they do) but so much in-fighting is just making the game crap and the realm in-effective, people need to stop trying to score E-peen points over /as (and i mean everyone including some of my guildies) and actually try and work together, we as a guild (vgn) were trying out tactics in tower/keep taking that didnt require a massive zerg we learnt a lot and we were very effective at it, we defended when we felt it was needed, all through this i got abusive pms from people whining at us that random keep tower x was under attack by whoever and we were <insert random name calling> for not defending. It sucked so i quit.

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Raven said:
well its a shame that a new guy to hib's thread got drowned out in flaming and arguments, From the start Hibernia should have worked together (on the whole they do) but so much in-fighting is just making the game crap and the realm in-effective, people need to stop trying to score E-peen points over /as (and i mean everyone including some of my guildies) and actually try and work together, we as a guild (vgn) were trying out tactics in tower/keep taking that didnt require a massive zerg we learnt a lot and we were very effective at it, we defended when we felt it was needed, all through this i got abusive pms from people whining at us that random keep tower x was under attack by whoever and we were <insert random name calling> for not defending. It sucked so i quit.
If you come back I promise I wont spam as ;(..

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
anyone who puts a self 'pose' pic as thier avatar is a lil worrying lets face it.. ;)

on topic: lots of alb fg rvr, and more to come... ;p

excal just needs some good ole hib/mid fg pwnage to thin the albs out a bit. i know it cant be easy losing GP... and there are other ways to win fights than manabomb+moc too u know... about time u learned them imo.

quit whining and start ganking u crybabies! :m00:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The loss of GP didnt actually make that much difference, the loss of people is/was the thing that is killing hib rvr (open field) The thing with old frontiers was Emain, a common meeting ground for 95% of rvr, you had the full groups and you had the mile gate/TK camping zergs. I dont really know what has happened, people complained (me included) about OF, having such a small place to rvr. These days you either dont run into anything at all for ages and end up taking a tower or you run into a massive zerg.

Anyway, as the old saying goes, the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

sorry if you dont know what i am going on about, its the kingfisher talking

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Aliorm said:
Vgn is that guild what do 30k/run, 300k/day? then when u play with them u do 10k in 5 hours? :eek6:
says alot about you don't it?

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Elline said:
And if i found u irl..... :eek2: fucking :wanker:

Steinkjellergaten 6a
5003 Bergen
Norway

now u can find me irl, but ofc we all know its empty talk from a nobody..

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
thats either a fake adress or you're really stupid, just think of the shit people can send you by mail now :p

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
thats either a fake adress or you're really stupid, just think of the shit people can send you by mail now :p

real adress, yeah al quaida frequent Fh.. moron

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Kiiz said:
real adress, yeah al quaida frequent Fh.. moron

yeah like anyone would waste their precious anthrax on someone as insignificant as you :p still, lots of things you can order on the net to be delivered to x adress, to be payed for at the door. schoolkid humour, im sure some of the frequent FH readers fall into that category :p

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
yeah like anyone would waste their precious anthrax on someone as insignificant as you :p still, lots of things you can order on the net to be delivered to x adress, to be payed for at the door. schoolkid humour, im sure some of the frequent FH readers fall into that category :p

nothing i have not ordered from my adress/ip/telefone am i obligated to pay for, so it would really just be traced back to whatever moron ordered, unless they change ips and its totaly untraceble.. But by all means Vf, send me a cake or something :) order pizzas or send cabs to my door.. :) maybe i can use some of those shits.. and it was ment for tough boy elinne to come and do whatever i was bragging he could do, but as we know all threats on FH are empty kid threats..

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
thought elline was a she, and no i won't order you pizzas because its a waste of my time :p

there used to be an online shop for a bakery in holland, but they had a little too much faith in humanity. it was very easy to get them to make huge cakes and send them somewhere, the guy that got 3 massive weddingcakes wasn't amused :p i didn't do it tho, just gave someone i knew that would the link :/

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
Kiiz said:
and to the next idiot..

again u go under the same category as VF, trashtalking shithead with no facts ont he table, making u just another pissed off fatty that wants to be like me.. Im sorry if my picture offends u , but dont hate me cause im pretty, i suggest u do something with urself insted . and as for the rest of "haha look at the pic" shitheads, 1.post ur pic, then talk .2 u dont do it cause u look like shit, DONT talk. thank u

Thx m8 :) luv u too :)

Oh man I think your great :clap: never fail to make me chuckle.

People dont post their pictures on here coz they dont want to look a twat like you m8 (ever wondered why your the only one?). And your pic doesnt offend me anyway, it makes me laugh.

Spot the difference

Attachments

• 1temp_rotatintin02_small.jpg
    1temp_rotatintin02_small.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 18

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
thought elline was a she, and no i won't order you pizzas because its a waste of my time :p

there used to be an online shop for a bakery in holland, but they had a little too much faith in humanity. it was very easy to get them to make huge cakes and send them somewhere, the guy that got 3 massive weddingcakes wasn't amused :p i didn't do it tho, just gave someone i knew that would the link :/

busten Vf :p u cake ordering mofo! but for real now, i dont worry taht ppl will order shit in my name, anyone can look up the phonebook and order something for someone, but usually they need my Creditcard number and shits, and they dont have that,. so i really dont worry.. if eilinne is a girl, wtf is a good looking(yeah right) girl doing on FH posting like a freak and playing roleplaygames 24/7... no offense to girls who do it, but cmon... *awaits the flaming now*.. but its true..

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Kiiz said:
nothing i have not ordered from my adress/ip/telefone am i obligated to pay for, so it would really just be traced back to whatever moron ordered, unless they change ips and its totaly untraceble..

Internet cafe's, you can do lots of anonymous things in them, very hard to trace back *cough* Even better if you know how to "bounce" your connnecton through multiple hosts.

:m00:

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Funkdocta said:
Oh man I think your great :clap: never fail to make me chuckle.

People dont post their pictures on here coz they dont want to look a twat like you m8 (ever wondered why your the only one?). And your pic doesnt offend me anyway, it makes me laugh.

Spot the difference

ppl dont wanna look like twats? are u saying all fhs are twats? or just explaining why u dont do it? i myself, do not look like a twat, at least not in my community..i work in bergens best and most exclusive nightclub, where u acctually have too look good, where do u work? 7-elleven?

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
Internet cafe's, you can do lots of anonymous things in them, very hard to trace back *cough* Even better if you know how to "bounce" your connnecton through multiple hosts.

yes still no obligation if i dont sign or order it with my credit card m8

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Kiiz said:
if eilinne is a girl, wtf is a good looking(yeah right) girl doing on FH posting like a freak and playing roleplaygames 24/7... no offense to girls who do it, but cmon... *awaits the flaming now*.. but its true..

You could say this even

wtf is a good looking(yeah right) boy doing on FH posting like a freak and playing roleplaygames 24/7... no offense to boys who do it, but cmon... *awaits the flaming now*.. but its true..

maybe she should make wedding cakes..... :eek7:

so a girl plays MMORPGS as obsesively as a boy.. god forbid that.. next they will let girls vote....

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
You could say this even

wtf is a good looking(yeah right) boy doing on FH posting like a freak and playing roleplaygames 24/7... no offense to boys who do it, but cmon... *awaits the flaming now*.. but its true..

maybe she should make wedding cakes..... :eek7:

so a girl plays MMORPGS as obsesively as a boy.. god forbid that.. next they will let girls vote....

it was clearly a bad post by me.. and i guess pretty girls play online games aswell.. i just find it hard to believe they woul dedicate as much time as normal pretty girls.. but hey, many types of ppl in this world, so girls who play, forgive my post..

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Kiiz said:
yes still no obligation if i dont sign or order it with my credit card m8

sure i agree, thats why it is best to order those "get now pay later" things you find in the back of magazines, those collectible figurines, or porcelin dolls.

Yet again your not obliged to buy them, you can return them without cost within 30 days.

You start to get pissed off at about the 30th thing someone has sent you in the post, and you have to return it. If you forget to send something back you get sent nasty letters, asking you to pay. Then before you know it you have a black mark on your credit history (for non payment) and then when you try to get a loan or a mortgage you get denied.

there is bad people in the world, who would do such a thing :touch:

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Kiiz said:
it was clearly a bad post by me.. and i guess pretty girls play online games aswell.. i just find it hard to believe they woul dedicate as much time as normal pretty girls.. but hey, many types of ppl in this world, so girls who play, forgive my post..

I agreee they should spend more time looking pretty for me then playing games :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom