Looking for a Guild..

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
sure i agree, thats why it is best to order those "get now pay later" things you find in the back of magazines, those collectible figurines, or porcelin dolls.

Yet again your not obliged to buy them, you can return them without cost within 30 days.

You start to get pissed off at about the 30th thing someone has sent you in the post, and you have to return it. If you forget to send something back you get sent nasty letters, asking you to pay. Then before you know it you have a black mark on your credit history (for non payment) and then when you try to get a loan or a mortgage you get denied.

there is bad people in the world, who would do such a thing :touch:

:m00:

aslong as u dont order it from ur home u wont get anything,. no ip no signature no telefone bill.. it wasnt u, and the ppl who sent that shit wont acomplish anything.. by all means send me shit for a month and we see what happens :) i wont get anything on me

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Kiiz said:
it was clearly a bad post by me.. and i guess pretty girls play online games aswell.. i just find it hard to believe they woul dedicate as much time as normal pretty girls.. but hey, many types of ppl in this world, so girls who play, forgive my post..

i lied i do mean there cant ever be a goodlooking(in my eyes) girl who plays online games. i dunno what the rest of u guys think but thats ur opinion and frankly im not interested in hearing it! now i said what i ment! FUCK..

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
Aliorm said:
A day i was talking with a guy called Popov, the ebayed one, and he start to says me, his guild grp was doing those rps normally, but well... atleast i joined with them and i did 10k in 5 hours.... Where is the wrong? :sex:

fuck excrap, play more camlann :p

Marc

FH is my second home
lol who is this Kiiz? Is it like a joke? I mean, calling himself pretty lol, then acting the hardman? lol Ive seen scarier looking chips.

Its obviously a fake FH account, so who is it?

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:
lol who is this Kiiz? Is it like a joke? I mean, calling himself pretty lol, then acting the hardman? lol Ive seen scarier looking chips.

Its obviously a fake FH account, so who is it?

-TiwazBot- Kiiz QQ <Prima Noctis>, Level 50 Eldritch: 287,526RP

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Silverblast said:
Its gecki the ebayed (AFAIK!!) bard.

gecki the ebayed? ahahahaahahahahahahahah, gecki the ebayed, well nice to see ppl know what they are talking about :p ahaahahaha.. bunch of losers and jerks..thats what all are.. exept Jika, hes luvleh ;)

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
and nvm gecki :p he got his period ^_^

its called "i-got-sick-of-shitheads-in-hib/exc-so-now-lets-get-em-pissed-arexia" and its not nice :< effective but not nice. argh..who am i kidding, laugh of the year..

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Huntingtons said:
kiiz looks really philosophical on that pictar... rly ;x
I bets its his thinking pose, I got one of those aswell xD

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
Kiiz said:
ppl dont wanna look like twats? are u saying all fhs are twats? or just explaining why u dont do it? i myself, do not look like a twat, at least not in my community..i work in bergens best and most exclusive nightclub, where u acctually have too look good, where do u work? 7-elleven?

:D just when you think he cant out do himself he goes and does it lol.

lmao, so your a glass collecter? wow what a career you have ahead of you. You must weigh about 8st looking at your picture so u sure aint no bouncer. And no I dont work in a 7-eleven, they dont have them in the UK. I work for a multi-national games developer where I have a promising career ahead of me.

Vanity is not a good quality to possess, especially when you look like tin tin and havent started pubity.

P.S. Is it a gay club? that would explain a lot.

/me waits for comeback... :)

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Funkdocta said:
:D just when you think he cant out do himself he goes and does it lol.

lmao, so your a glass collecter? wow what a career you have ahead of you. You must weigh about 8st looking at your picture so u sure aint no bouncer. And no I dont work in a 7-eleven, they dont have them in the UK. I work for a multi-national games developer where I have a promising career ahead of me.

Vanity is not a good quality to possess, especially when you look like tin tin and havent started pubity.

P.S. Is it a gay club? that would explain a lot.

/me waits for comeback... :)

huhu clever. multi national games developer where u have a promising career. well aint that just yippycayey for you m8. Pretty sure im too small to be a bouncer.. and as for u calling me gay must maen im dead hot, u know what they say, prettiest guys are gay, tho im not ;) thx for the comment :) makes my day to read ur posts.. so wise and clever..almost like VFs *dwarf*

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
its not helping him imo ;< nothing clever is comming from his posts

hoho, coming from ardd the wanna be druid :p.. sad u never made it tbh

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Kiiz said:
hoho, coming from ardd the wanna be druid :p.. sad u never made it tbh

hm... i think i played with you 3 times. 2 times with your caster, which you weren't very impressive, 1 time with your bard which was awful - really awful ;o the only way you got good grps was withyour bro :/

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
hm... i think i played with you 3 times. 2 times with your caster, which you weren't very impressive, 1 time with your bard which was awful - really awful ;o the only way you got good grps was withyour bro :/

cant remeber ever grping with u.. i grped with u with my caster once when it was some bard that had u along.. a bard with something on T. and that was AGES ago when i just got my caster.. my bard, i would never ever grp u, maybe saltefanden grped u when he used my bard

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Kiiz said:
cant remeber ever grping with u.. i grped with u with my caster once when it was some bard that had u along.. a bard with something on T. and that was AGES ago when i just got my caster.. my bard, i would never ever grp u, maybe saltefanden grped u when he used my bard

no it was you, coz i remember you spammed me :/ (the bard you think of might have been Zaffa)

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
no it was you, coz i remember you spammed me :/ (the bard you think of might have been Zaffa)

zaffa cakes! nah doubt it was me .. after u got "leet" i start getting 2nd thoughts about u, or mayeb i just realized u werent good :<.. but daoc is dead :) i rather talk about how lame all u guys are :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
wonder how you can know i suck when we never really played together (thank god). And yes it was you coz i remember the PM after you invited me: "Hi, its kiiz m8 want grp?" :) - or something like that, from the first time i saw the green bard named gecki and you said it was you i avoided any grps with you 8(

vintervargen

Banned
Funkdocta said:
Look a Kiiz for instance hes constantly talking like a retard on here and thinking he looks cool in his photo, when he really should be trying to start pubity, get a decent hair cut and a girlfriend (or boyfriend?). Well thats what I can gather from his picture anyway..

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

lets not forget playing leet on irc and FH! :]~

vintervargen

Banned
oh and btw, the current members of VGN, why the fuck do you care about other ppl's whines? go with the RR-style imo ;), we were hated by almost everyone, but we had fun ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom