lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Was about to make a post myself, some absolute cracking fights there tonight :) had a 4-5 min slug with Theodon was really close that:)

shame we didn't get to duel Xrys, next time tho! :cheers:

edit: nice duel vs elfsplat also, dt is'nt nice ><

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
yeah :>
had a fight with theodon too shame the power drain font canceled the duel :p
:twak:

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
Yea was fun.. thx to all for being able to do an event like that =)

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Yeh, i also had a great fight against Theodon.
Also Theodon/Elfsplat duo was nice for me and jimootay to fight against, nice night for me first time i been RvR on my Warrior in ages, just finished his template so expect more from me :cheers:

Angrist

Part of the furniture
Think i lost every duel i had today, but hey.. I'll be back doing my best tomorrow again, who knows someday i might even win a fight ;)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Had a nice fight where me and a cleric took on a buncha stealthers. Quite a good fight, really :>

Neo

Loyal Freddie
I had a duel with 2 Warlocks 1 warrior and 1 SB at bled tonite.
Aparantly i wasnt cool enuf so they grappled and chambered me :(

Robin the Brave

One of Freddy's beloved
Arumos said:
Was about to make a post myself, some absolute cracking fights there tonight :) had a 4-5 min slug with Theodon was really close that:)

shame we didn't get to duel Xrys, next time tho! :cheers:

edit: nice duel vs elfsplat also, dt is'nt nice ><

yeah was fun ;) and the red sb/hunter duo made things interesting ;p

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
Posting screenshots of you breaking the rules, I love it :>

Did you just feel that? the world just stopped spinning....

Funny SS's btw, reminds me of OF outside ATK in the mornings.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Gamah said:
Posting screenshots of you breaking the rules, I love it :>
you must attack every enemy you see for if you dont they will rape your wives and eat your children!

fucking roleplayer :(

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
sry that we kill that warrior when we pass in duo sorc+cleric but but ..... i hate midguard just like that .... only because of warlocks bd's

and in the start i didnt hit u well after my group m8 yelling let the hibby kill the middy i was tempting to do it xD and just did it xD

Gamah

Banned
Raven said:
you must attack every enemy you see for if you dont they will rape your wives and eat your children!

fucking roleplayer :(

Heh, yes I am king of the roleplay!

Dueling is against the rules, and people I know have been perma banned for it, but go ahead advertise the fact your doing it. But ofc, I am against dueling because I said its against the rules, or are you just

clueless.jpg

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Heh, yes I am king of the roleplay!

Dueling is against the rules, and people I know have been perma banned for it, but go ahead advertise the fact your doing it. But ofc, I am against dueling because I said its against the rules, or are you just

clueless.jpg

U can just.....

STFU%5B1%5D.jpg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Gamah said:
these duels are not arranged, they just happen, had a few moments like this over the last week or so, just because a player has a red name over his head doesnt mean you have to kill them, show me in the "rules" where it says you do.

Gamah

Banned
Raven said:
these duels are not arranged, they just happen, had a few moments like this over the last week or so, just because a player has a red name over his head doesnt mean you have to kill them, show me in the "rules" where it says you do.

Arranged or not, if any of those players got rezzed and redueled then its breaking the rules(and no I am not gonna quote the CoC as I have better things to do like have a wank), if not, then you might just get away with it. They are not my "rules" and I couldn't care less if people stood round dueling as I could beat pretty much anyone of those 1v1 so its good rpts for me ;o.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
hehe the size of those mobiles on clueless pic. the height of designer clobber not so long ago.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Gamah said:
Arranged or not, if any of those players got rezzed and redueled then its breaking the rules(and no I am not gonna quote the CoC as I have better things to do like have a wank), if not, then you might just get away with it. They are not my "rules" and I couldn't care less if people stood round dueling as I could beat pretty much anyone of those 1v1 so its good rpts for me ;o.

Stop talking out your arse Gamah.

Unarranged duels are fine - as long as yer not cross realm communicating or farming your best friends buffbot in the bottom of the north sea it's perfectly within the CoC.

However if someone decides to trundle over and kill everyone there they're perfectly within their rights - your little "duel" is not sacrosanct, i.e. if some fg decided they didn't like all those albs that close to bledmeer they're fully entitled to run down and flatten them.

(the two mids shooting people from the keep hill were perfectly within their rights last night - though I imagine someone probably whined at them, quite liked it - made it more interesting having the odd arrow land on someone fighting ;))

And for the record Smite > Stormcalling, even with my gimp spec buffs on (rah)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Flimgoblin said:

Unarranged duels are fine - as long as yer not cross realm communicating or farming your best friends buffbot in the bottom of the north sea it's perfectly within the CoC.

However if someone decides to trundle over and kill everyone there they're perfectly within their rights - your little "duel" is not sacrosanct, i.e. if some fg decided they didn't like all those albs that close to bledmeer they're fully entitled to run down and flatten them.

(the two mids shooting people from the keep hill were perfectly within their rights last night - though I imagine someone probably whined at them, quite liked it - made it more interesting having the odd arrow land on someone fighting ;))

notice the buffbots on the screen...
people are being rezed to re-duel
someone could always rightnow it and see what happend if your so confident it isnt against the coc

Gamah

Banned
Flimgoblin said:

Sorry if I won't take the word of someone who defends ruining fair fights. I have had many discussions with GM's about dueling..so how about you stop you arse from making sounds instead? I have also had a guild mate banned for 3 weeks for doing EXACTLY what you are doing there. I can also almost say that some of those partys were using irc to arrange, give me the time and date and I will check my irc logs for all channels.

But yeah as chronic said give me the time/date/location it happened and I will happly right now it to prove my point.

I think people are misunderstanding me, I said dueling is against the rules, not I am against dueling..I love 1v1's so chill the fuck out.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Chronictank said:
notice the buffbots on the screen...
people are being rezed to re-duel
someone could always rightnow it and see what happend if your so confident it isnt against the coc

And if they were sitting down and letting each other farm RP I'd have reported them all - they were fighting each other (at least when I was there - which wasn't for long mind you - went back to bled bridge to get revenge on rodelsb and found everyone standing around :p pondered aoe smiting but decided to play nice.

Nothing in the CoC about "duels are ok as long as you don't get ressed" just if you actually were RP farming your mate (or other account) it'd probably work better if you had a resser ;)

Most of the albs that died released anyway (noone wanted my grey spec buffs ;)) and it's not like the mids had far to travel if they released rather than ressed :p

Pre-arranged duels to fight your friend in the frontier = bad

Walking over a bridge and not killing everything in sight = allowed

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Gamah said:
Sorry if I won't take the word of someone who defends ruining fair fights. I have had many discussions with GM's about dueling..so how about you stop you arse from making sounds instead? I have also had a guild mate banned for 3 weeks for doing EXACTLY what you are doing there. I can also almost say that some of those partys were using irc to arrange, give me the time and date and I will check my irc logs for all channels.

But yeah as chronic said give me the time/date/location it happened and I will happly right now it to prove my point.

Ah yes, I don't subscribe to your sad little warping of the game rules therefore I must be a liar liar, pants on fire...

If you have some conclusive evidence that someone was arranging a dueling tournament through cross-realm methods _right outside an enemy keep_ then go submit it to RightNow.

I walked over a bridge and saw a bunch of people not killing each other and decided not to aoe smite everything - other people arrived and did the same.

Whether it started because one person stood around watching another two fight their little 1v1 or because someone said "ooh duel tournament I know a good place - brynja bridge, coz noone ever adds there!" on IRC I dunno ;) Maybe I'm just naive but I get the feeling that someone taking the trouble to organise duels on IRC for rp farming porpoises wouldn't go picking the foot of the hill outside bledmeer keep...

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:

I think people are misunderstanding me, I said dueling is against the rules, not I am against dueling..I love 1v1's so chill the fuck out.
Hang on a second here dont you and your mate x-realm ?

Gamah

Banned
Smellysox said:
Hang on a second here dont you and your mate x-realm ?

Me and me "mate" ?

If by having my Hibernia/Prydwen account open and my Albion/Prydwen account closed I am x-realming..then yeah.

If you mean X-realming by activly using information I gain in one realm to gain advantage in another, then no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom