Lol- Goa Gms Please Do This!

Septina

Part of the furniture
Infanity said:
Hardly begging, If you saw the original post you thick shit. It was harldy like anything you posted.

Sure wasnt, doesnt change your objectives with the original post tho ^^
You say you dont care about reputation points, why ask people to give you rep points for a post you've made then if you dont care about them? :)

You whine when your rep points get reset and say you've been treated unfarily.
Why whine if you dont 'give a shit' about the rep points? ^^

Doesnt make much sense now does it? :p

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
whatever, rep to Jamie <3

nm, writting before thinkin' cant give the tosser more points, gotta spread more around me x< (<-edit)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
Sure wasnt, doesnt change your objectives with the original post tho ^^
You say you dont care about reputation points, why ask people to give you rep points for a post you've made then if you dont care about them? :)

You whine when your rep points get reset and say you've been treated unfarily.
Why whine if you dont 'give a shit' about the rep points? ^^

Doesnt make much sense now does it? :p
The post said "rep if j00 like :p".

Which is clearly a joke.

Go and buy a clue or something

Septina

Part of the furniture
Infanity said:

Which is clearly a joke.

And you whine when getting rep reset just as a joke aswell huh? :D

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
And you whine when getting rep reset just as a joke aswell huh? :D
i was asking why it was reset and others were not.

Go and get a fucking clue, when you can read the original post!

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:

Which is clearly a joke.

Did you write it because you didn't want a rep? If so you're actually more retarded than I thought. :(

Septina

Part of the furniture
Infanity said:
i was asking why it was reset and others were not.

Go and get a fucking clue, when you can read the original post!

Does saying fuck this much make you cool irl? :O

Infanity said:
"If you like it givf rep," Not begging for the shit.

If that isnt rep whoring i dunno what is ^^
You mentioned it with the soul purpose of hinting people to give you rep points which you btw OBVIOUSLY dont care about... Aye ;DDDDDDDDDD

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Eva said:
Did you write it because you didn't want a rep? If so you're actually more retarded than I thought. :(

It was actually more on the piss taking side of that sad tits with givf rep if this post helped!!! etc etc.

I dont care about rep points ? what in shits name do i get from them ? cash ? items ?

Sweet FA is the answer.

I was more interested in how making one post gets it reset, when other people post about 50000 posts with it in there sig.

was about some guy on wow reporting someone to a gm about harasment. then the gm asks is there anything else i can help you with, player says he's got a shit sword or smt. GM gives him a new sword, as he is getting 'sacked' soon :p

The end! :(

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
It was actually more on the piss taking side of that sad fucks with givf rep if this post helped!!! etc etc.

I dont care about rep points ? what in fucks name do i get from them ? cash ? items ?

Sweet FA is the answer.

I was more interested in how making one post gets it reset, when other people post about 50000 posts with it in there sig.
Then why do you spend alot of posts whining about getting it reset? You're making no sence at all tbh.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
was about some guy on wow reporting someone to a gm about harasment. then the gm asks is there anything else i can help you with, player says he's got a shit sword or smt. GM gives him a new sword, as he is getting 'sacked' soon :p

The end! :(
Perfect sammy! have a rep point! :p

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Eva said:
Then why do you spend alot of posts whining about getting it reset? You're making no sence at all tbh.
i was asking WHY MINE was reset and not the people who get off over farming it.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:
whate ame said.

ps: i got leet rep for beeing leet, that makes me leet irl :m00:

Sure does, And play alb/pryd more kthxplz

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Another thing:

What was a funny screen shot has turned into :flame: flaming once more.

Freddys Whine as per usual, People got nothing to do, so log on and see which post to give a bump.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
goa wont let me resub... sent a QQ on rightnever and got some automated QQ about checking if i havf mannaij etc. (no i would NOT do that before sending a QQ to rightnever?)
so i'm like.. trying to get to ML10 irl and go out and pwn teh chix fortehwiiin!
dunno when/if i'm coming back to daoc :)

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
i was asking WHY MINE was reset and not the people who get off over farming it.
Then go start reporting people? You can't expect a mod to check every post. We don't have many active daoc mods, it's only 2 iirc. You can't expect them to look for rep farmers all the time.

Gamah

Banned
Infanity said:
Well id clearly say you had something against me.

No he has something against you if you get rep reset AND banned for 3 days for making a comment like you did.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Gamah said:
No he has something against you if you get rep reset AND banned for 3 days for making a comment like you did.

Yeah... I'm being EXTRA nice today :D

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Why the big deal? The more you try defend your self with insults and ridiculous explanations the worse it looks.

You were making a joke of all the people that say " If this post helped, rep please"? How anybody could take " Rep if j00 like :p" as a piss take on that is beyond me and well everybody excluding your FH / ingame friends.

Its also quite typical and predicatable behaviour to run around with the attitude of " Waaaah! I got my reps taken away that I dont care but you dont take other peoples rep away! Everybody else was doing it but you only punish me! How unfair I am destroyed!"

Thats life and thats modding. happens in irl to, some people get caught offside others dont and score ^^. Live with it dude :m00:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Vindicator said:
Why the big deal? The more you try defend your self with insults and ridiculous explanations the worse it looks.

You were making a joke of all the people that say " If this post helped, rep please"? How anybody could take " Rep if j00 like :p" as a piss take on that is beyond me and well everybody excluding your FH / ingame friends.

Its also quite typical and predicatable behaviour to run around with the attitude of " Waaaah! I got my reps taken away that I dont care but you dont take other peoples rep away! Everybody else was doing it but you only punish me! How unfair I am destroyed!"

Thats life and thats modding. happens in irl to, some people get caught offside others dont and score ^^. Live with it dude :m00:

Have a rep point, Vindi;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom