Lol- Goa Gms Please Do This!

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
let me be the 1st to say...FUKING CLASSIC!!! lmao...brilliant, rep point for joo m8ie :fluffle:

Afran

Part of the furniture
Hahaha xD Crap weapon but still lol :>

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
well, tbh, don't hope they do that for thesame reasons though, cos requiel and xalin aren't all that bad :D zenythe is cool aswell :D
wonder who will be the temp replacement for zenythe btw :p

but yeah, damn cool, damn cool :D
though I think he should've done that with a level 5 muppet :p

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Jup ?

Im hardly rep whoring.

"If you like it givf rep," Not begging for the shit.

.. enjoy the screenshot none the less, but DONT give rep, for some reason, you will prob get a ban or your own reset,

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
cos requiel and xalin aren't all that bad :D zenythe is cool aswell :D
wonder who will be the temp replacement for zenythe btw :p

dont replace zenythe :mad:
and imo requiel and xalin are both good too..xalin can be abit straight up and harsh maybe at times...but overall they are good peeps imo:eek7:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
well, just gave you one point back :p
Aint the point, there was fuck all need to reset my rep.

People put in there sigs, GIVE ME REP GIVE ME REP.

I make one post in sarcasm and get it deleted.

way to go!

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
.. enjoy the screenshot none the less, but DONT give rep or something, because its aparently illegal or something

oops soz m8 didnt know..and y is it illegal to gif rep pts ??? y dont they just remove the rep system instead of saying..thats illegal..plz dont do it or we will wtfpwn joo :p

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
People caught whoring rep points may have their rep count reset. Simple as that.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
(invisibletank) said:
oops soz m8 didnt know..and y is it illegal to gif rep pts ??? y dont they just remove the rep system instead of saying..thats illegal..plz dont do it or we will wtfpwn joo :p

Why should we remove the rep system from those who use it sensibly just because some e-peen strokers abuse the system? Get over it.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:
Why should we remove the rep system from those who use it sensibly just because some e-peen strokers abuse the system? Get over it.

mmk u win...but i just didnt tink that showing an amusing pic like that, that makes peeps enjoy alittle of their day wen sitting in collage bored off their faces is a bad thing.. ? :cheers:

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Nothing wrong with the main body of the post... quite an amusing screenie in fact... just stamping down on rep-pharming.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Jupitus said:

Epeen strokers ?

Hardly.

I dont ever make posts asking for rep or shit,

MAY have it reset - clearly shows you hold grudges/personal things against some members on the forum which you shouldnt do.

I quite frankly dont give a flying shit about my rep, but only why not every "rep whore zomg" gets it deleted.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Jupitus said:
Nothing wrong with the main body of the post... quite an amusing screenie in fact... just stamping down on rep-pharming.
Well id clearly say you had something against me.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Infanity said:
MAY have it reset - clearly shows you hold grudges/personal things against some members on the forum which you shouldnt do.

Not in the slightest.... however, I can't monitor and stop every single post/poster where it may occur, so some people may get lucky, others may not.

Infanity said:
I quite frankly dont give a flying shit about my rep, but only why not every "rep whore zomg" gets it deleted.

It's perfectly apparent that you don't care about your rep from the immediate post you made on seeing it had been reset and the change you made to your signature within approximately 2 minutes of it happening.

See above as to why some get reset and others may not.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Jupitus said:
Not in the slightest.... however, I can't monitor and stop every single post/poster where it may occur, so some people may get lucky, others may not.

It's perfectly apparent that you don't care about your rep from the immediate post you made on seeing it had been reset and the change you made to your signature within approximately 2 minutes of it happening.

See above as to why some get reset and others may not.

i Care ? No.

Wondering yes. Why I get it reset and not others.

You dont see all yeh, but the people who post in every thread with "ZOMG GIVF REP" in there signatures dont get it reset, but i make ONE ( yes im stressing the fact its the first time ive done it!) get it banned.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:
It was me who gave him that link and I got it from pryd.net :D
your gonna get your rep reset now!!111

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Infanity said:
You dont see all yeh, but the people who post in every thread with "ZOMG GIVF REP" in there signatures dont get it reset, but i make ONE ( yes im stressing the fact its the first time ive done it!) get it banned.

Guess this just aint your lucky day then, eh? :fluffle:

Now get on with the thread peeps... is the screenie a fake btw?

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:
is the screenie a fake btw?

imo dont answer that...its funnier thinking its real...just incase it is edited :twak: :(

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Jupitus said:
Guess this just aint your lucky day then, eh? :fluffle:

Now get on with the thread peeps... is the screenie a fake btw?

The screenshot is not fake, afaik.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom