Lol- Goa Gms Please Do This!

Meowmix

Fledgling Freddie
This is fake and is taken from a Private Server.

Two reasons:

1. GM's do not dress in that style, they have a very distinct style of dress (blue and black)

2. GM's are not allowed to give items to any player as this contravines the code of conduct

If you are going to give a player a sword, why a crap one, why not the Quel'Sarra sword (ok its Paladin, Warrior only) or Destiny for example.

Meowmix

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Meowmix said:

Two reasons:

1. GM's do not dress in that style, they have a very distinct style of dress (blue and black)

2. GM's are not allowed to give items to any player as this contravines the code of conduct

If you are going to give a player a sword, why a crap one, why not the Quel'Sarra sword (ok its Paladin, Warrior only) or Destiny for example.

Meowmix

Seems we pissed of Mr.Warcraft :<

But. Saying as im getting sacked anyway : that gm wouldnt care if he broke the rule ? and may be stripped as hes getting sacked, i dunno, i dnt play wow!

Meowmix

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Seems we pissed of Mr.Warcraft :<

Mrs. Warcraft actually, but thanks for asking.

I have spoken to a few GM's over some bugs I encountered while playing and I am only level 52 (which is my only character), so I cant exactly be called Mr (or Mrs in this case) Warcraft.

Meowmix

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
invisibletank said:
imo dont answer that...its funnier thinking its real...just incase it is edited

Meowmix said:

Two reasons:

Meowmix

u big meanie, pff :twak:

Afran

Part of the furniture
Meowmix said:

Two reasons:

Meowmix

1. GM's colour scheme depends on the server - I know when I played Twilight's Hammer they had different colours to those on Turalyon.

2. He said he was going to get fired, so why would he care if it was against the CoC?

By Quel'Sarra I guess you mean Quel'serrar, which is a lot easier to get than that blade, and only for tanking. I'd rather have Windseeker since no on else on the servers I played have got it/had it.

Destiny? LOL

If you were a GM quitting, would you really care if you gave some guy you don't know an epix or artifact sword? :]

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Afran said:
1. GM's colour scheme depends on the server - I know when I played Twilight's Hammer they had different colours to those on Turalyon.

2. He said he was going to get fired, so why would he care if it was against the CoC?

By Quel'Sarra I guess you mean Quel'serrar, which is a lot easier to get than that blade, and only for tanking. I'd rather have Windseeker since no on else on the servers I played have got it/had it.

Destiny? LOL

If you were a GM quitting, would you really care if you gave some guy you don't know an epix or artifact sword? :]
Warning to all people! Dont employe Afran!

Afran

Part of the furniture
Meowmix said:
Sorry meant Arcanite Champion - couldnt think of name

Meowmix
Still can't think of the name?

I guess you mean Arcanite Reaper :/

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Jupitus said:
Guess this just aint your lucky day then, eh? :fluffle:

Now get on with the thread peeps... is the screenie a fake btw?

At least Jupitus isn't a total cock like some people round here.
And yes its fake :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
At least Jupitus isn't a total cock like some people round here.
And yes its fake :)
its not fake shh!!

group tonight bubble!

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Funny ... but looks abit fake

Items BoP so you would not be able to trade it. Items that GM's return to you normally come via the in game Post from a Blizzard account rather than a GM.

Proc and rate of the Proc makes it the best Wep in the game btw. Keeping Bosses perma attack speed debuffed = easymode tanking

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Of course it must be fake. Otherwise I guess they could take legal action vs him for doing something like that.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Afran said:
Hahaha xD Crap weapon but still lol :>
Crap?

It's the best in the game for 1h. The proc has 25% proc chans and do 200 - 300 dmg and is without a doubt the hardest sword to get and best dps.

In the screen the guy at the top of the Damage Done list has Thunderfury on his rogue. That's the damage he did on Nefarian only, compare it with the other people and you'll find it not so shit.

http://www.nurfed.com/uploads/wow/wow186.jpg

Corran

Part of the furniture
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
well, tbh, don't hope they do that for thesame reasons though, cos requiel and xalin aren't all that bad :D zenythe is cool aswell :D
wonder who will be the temp replacement for zenythe btw

All i know is im pissed off at the moment about the job :p

Was asked to be one of the people to go france for interview (think only 2 was asked) but eventually declined after dates arranged because got a job offer here.... said job offer has now fallen through :(

Ah well.. back to the drawing board

Infanity said:
Aint the point, there was fuck all need to reset my rep.

People put in there sigs, GIVE ME REP GIVE ME REP.

I make one post in sarcasm and get it deleted.

way to go!

rep it so last month

Afran

Part of the furniture
Eva said:
Crap?

It's the best in the game for 1h. The proc has 25% proc chans and do 200 - 300 dmg and is without a doubt the hardest sword to get and best dps.

In the screen the guy at the top of the Damage Done list has Thunderfury on his rogue. That's the damage he did on Nefarian only, compare it with the other people and you'll find it not so shit.

http://www.nurfed.com/uploads/wow/wow186.jpg
Good for high-end PvE raids yeah, but I only cared about PvP when I played, for which it sucks. (Polymorph breaker whine anyone?) Not to mention there is better for damage, especially for me as a rogue :)

Clearly anyone who had that weapon would get high damage on Nefarian, since the procs would soon add up on all his adds.

The weapon is stupidly hard to get for how crap (imo!) it is. There was a discussion not so long ago, that Blizzard didn't expect anyone to actually complete the quest, so that was just a stand-in until they created the real weapon. Don't know if that's true :p

Chilly

Balls of steel
surely he would have given the toon a lightsabre (which is clearly in the game in some form - how can a gaming dev team NOT put it in??)!

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Afran said:
Good for high-end PvE raids yeah, but I only cared about PvP when I played, for which it sucks. (Polymorph breaker whine anyone?) Not to mention there is better for damage, especially for me as a rogue :)

Clearly anyone who had that weapon would get high damage on Nefarian, since the procs would soon add up on all his adds.

The weapon is stupidly hard to get for how crap (imo!) it is. There was a discussion not so long ago, that Blizzard didn't expect anyone to actually complete the quest, so that was just a stand-in until they created the real weapon. Don't know if that's true :p
Doubt it's true, and I've met people with it in pvp and it's silly how good it is.

It is without a doubt the best 1h you can get.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Infanity said:
I quite frankly dont give a flying shit about my rep, but only why not every "rep whore zomg" gets it deleted.

Proving that quite nicely by making a thread and adding 'OLOLOL OMFG M8S0RS TIS TEH FUNNAY PICTOR GIFV DEM REP POINTS!!111' :)

If you had just posted the pic without having to 'beg' people to give you rep points THEN you wouldnt care about rep points but you clearly care a great deal about it else you wouldnt be begging for em. :p

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Septina said:
Proving that quite nicely by making a thread and adding 'OLOLOL OMFG M8S0RS TIS TEH FUNNAY PICTOR GIFV DEM REP POINTS!!111' :)

If you had just posted the pic without having to 'beg' people to give you rep points THEN you wouldnt care about rep points but you clearly care a great deal about it else you wouldnt be begging for em. :p

Or moaning about having it reset, after all he doesnt care about it. So obvious he was hoping to enlarge his 3-p3n1s, he got the pic from somebody else on a commonly cross-read forum. Stealing somebodys thunder :D

Anyway, the bandwidth is all gone :mad:

Somebody else host :p!

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Hardly begging, If you saw the original post you thick shit. It was harldy like anything you posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom