life and death

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, as my mother sayes, and i concur:

Worrying about yesterday doesn't change it and worrying about tomorrow only ruins today.

Mothers. Gotta love 'em.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Darksword said:
if you dont worry you wont revise then you stand a greater chance of failing. and yeh, why couldnt u just say that straight away? :touch:
ive repeated it several times, yet you keep coming back with the "but he said care free!". i have no idea why you do, im certain i have clarified it enough already. everyone else understood it anyway.
you dont stand a greater chance of failing at all. revision doesnt work for everyone.

noblok

Part of the furniture
Darksword said:
I entirely understood what he was saying, but both the phrasing and the actual idea is stupid. What he seems to be saying is this thing that everyone goes through at some point, apathey, however, i personally feel apathy to be the amongst the worst human traits. And for tris to be proud of this is obsene.
So you understood what he was trying to say, but because he picked his words bad you felt the need to insult him. You could've just said: "I see where you're getting at, but I don't agree with your choice of words. Being completely care-free would imply..." Then again you wouldn't have the enjoyment of being controversial if you took this aproach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom