lfom alliance tg raids 3rd and 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chosen

Originally posted by old.yaruar
hmm, rather than just flame why not attempt to discuss this.
planning to do raids on those days does not mean necessarily doing raids then.
I'm sure some sort of compromise can be sorted. It's a big allience and can easily field the numbers every week, and there are still 5 days a week free, and as I said stating those aims doesn't mean that there can't be negotiation.
I'm not overly keep on the booking system, although it can get over a lot of the frustration of organising raids with all the major named mobs killed earlier.

WR alliance want TG every mondays and fridays! it's stil 3days left!

C

chosen

Originally posted by evilknight
Ruathan didn't say anything about that others people can't hunt in TG at the same time.

no, but if you do hunt in TG at the same time Ruathian is "camping" TG, he will flame you down to hell....... I have seen it before.

H

herjulf

Originally posted by murazor
Hmm went along to LFoM hunt and found that SMs had been busy clearing TG.

So no more tank TG hunts from now on then? Just SM pets cos after all no one can claim TG...

I don't mind cos I got a summ SM but shame for all you people who don't but hell at least you stuck one up Ruathan.

Ofc Ruath cant claim TG in perpetuity either on LFoMs behalf or anyone elses, but he could ask that people didnt go kill council on his next two posted hunts. Point is you screwed people who just went to hunt.

Sad that Mid is starting to come apart again. For what, cos people dont like one guy?

I believe ruathian also announced it as a queen/king hunt.
Those mobs were alive i believe.

K

ketorgerhall

Originally posted by raithian
i canciled the realm raids i use to run thanks to rg and will now only be runing raids for lfom alliance

This is so much fun imo, RG are midgards fucking Halo compared to u ruathian

R

Rollie

rauthan is a greedy item whore,80% of the realm cant be wrong, ive only met the guy once and the first thing he said ws "i have pre-Nominated 3 drops", that was enough for me.

Edited as wording was incorrect.

B

Blazor Meneth

Originally posted by Rollie
rauthan is a greedy item whore,80% of the realm cant be wrong, ive only met the guy once and the first thing he said ws "i have pre-claimed 3 drops", that was enough for me.

Hold on now morphene, dont lie :)
Pre-nominated he said, you know it as good as me couse we both we're there. You only got sick of it becouse it was 2 of the drops you wanted he nominated.

H

herjulf

Originally posted by Rollie
rauthan is a greedy item whore,80% of the realm cant be wrong, ive only met the guy once and the first thing he said ws "i have pre-claimed 3 drops", that was enough for me.

He claims 3 drops now!?!
I could accept the claim of 1 drop for the hassle of organising the raids but then he wanted to LOTTO for an item beyond this =2 potential items.
and then now this!?!

We need a new raid leader imo, i wish i could, but it would no doubt ruin my gaming experience.
Well see what the future holds.
But we need some1 new his raids are killing our comradeship.
And is weakinging our realm, as ppl are pointing fingers at eachother.

I hold him very high for arranging them, but from being a guy who respected him i have lost all the respect i once had.
Changing lottorules in middle of lottos to suit himself/friends of his, claiming 3 items for himself ( i want this confirmed, really 3?).
banning people for having their own hunts or saving his hunts when he fail to show up for the hunts...

Who will step up?

S

Shaurr

It all comes down to someone else arranging this stuff. If we get people who want to do these, nobody will remember Ruath in the future. His attitude is like that of childs: "I play with you today, but I won't play with you tomorrow, if we don't play the way I want to." This all is so pathetic.

V

Vell

Just so all who don't have access to the LFOM alliance officers forum know, there is a debate going on there at the moment, about whether as an alliance we want to claim TG two days a week. Quite a lot of people don't. It seems Ruathian has claimed it on our behalf without even a discussion with the rest of the alliance.

So please, I ask that until this issue is sorted, please don't make any judgements about the LFOM alliance and the guilds which are part of it, because of the arrogant attitude of one member of the alliance.

A

asorek

the question is Vell..should he even be part of your alliance? he speaks out without the consent of ANY of the other GM's and brings you all into question? perhaps you should rather be debating the removal of him from your Alliance, then perhaps you can put this whole mess behind you without worrying what crap he posts on here, because i can assure you, HE WILL try something like this again!

S

Shaurr

I think its safe to say, that all of Midgard knows LFOM alliance had nothing to do with teh Ruathian Show.

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by Shaurr
I think its safe to say, that all of Midgard knows LFOM alliance had nothing to do with teh Ruathian Show.

U

uglymug

Originally posted by Vell
Just so all who don't have access to the LFOM alliance officers forum know, there is a debate going on there at the moment, about whether as an alliance we want to claim TG two days a week. Quite a lot of people don't. It seems Ruathian has claimed it on our behalf without even a discussion with the rest of the alliance.

So please, I ask that until this issue is sorted, please don't make any judgements about the LFOM alliance and the guilds which are part of it, because of the arrogant attitude of one member of the alliance.
i'm sure hardly anybody will pass judgement on LFOM alliance becasue of this ...

in fact...most of these posts are flames/bitching directed at Rauthian..and with right i might add

E

etcetra

Originally posted by mehitabel
It has probably become LFOM alliance only because the vast majority of whiners i've seen are from WR/RG.

Well, i have been guilded with Ruathian, in WR - And hes the worse prick ive EVER EVER EVER met. And any guild he is in wont get into the WR alliance, afaik ;x Atleast if it was upto me :x

M

mehuge

I am sure a more reasonable approach to setting raid dates would be respected. Go back to setting only 1 date at a time for a raid, and non of this block booking lark which is unreasonable.

B

Blazor Meneth

Originally posted by herjulf
He claims 3 drops now!?!
I could accept the claim of 1 drop for the hassle of organising the raids but then he wanted to LOTTO for an item beyond this =2 potential items.
and then now this!?!

We need a new raid leader imo, i wish i could, but it would no doubt ruin my gaming experience.
Well see what the future holds.
But we need some1 new his raids are killing our comradeship.
And is weakinging our realm, as ppl are pointing fingers at eachother.

I hold him very high for arranging them, but from being a guy who respected him i have lost all the respect i once had.
Changing lottorules in middle of lottos to suit himself/friends of his, claiming 3 items for himself ( i want this confirmed, really 3?).
banning people for having their own hunts or saving his hunts when he fail to show up for the hunts...

Who will step up?

Hehe herjulf did you just hold your hands over your eyes then passing my post that was under rollies? :)
Okey here it comes again:
Hold on now morphene, dont lie
Pre-nominated he said, you know it as good as me couse we both we're there. You only got sick of it becouse it was 2 of the drops you wanted he nominated.

H

herjulf

Originally posted by Blazor Meneth
Hehe herjulf did you just hold your hands over your eyes then passing my post that was under rollies? :)
Okey here it comes again:

With that do u mean "rua" nominated 3 drops himself?
Or that 3 "seers" as far as we know unrelated to 2 "rua" nominated drops?

R

raithian

urm so now it is illegal for an alliance to raid tg omg since when has goa made it illigal for a person to run a raid for his own alliance dam did i miss that coc rule that forbids allinces from ever doing an alliance only tg raid omg i must have

now a tiny fact some pathetic twats seam to miss about the ppl that are whining rg tdd jack hare 90% of those that are whining about raids are in fact farmers who see me as someone who is taking away there customers (why pay 10 20 30p for a rare drop ) when u can have a chance to get it free or is it by pure chance that those who seam to be whining the most are farmers

also this is to chosen and etcetra mainly may i remiond you are an agreement your own gm made a few mounths back to respect any and all tg raids posted on lfom calenders that is why wr and other guilds where gicen access to it now your own gm aproved of that and swore wr would abid by any raids that are posted there are you now saying your gm was rong to agree to such a rule and that wr are refusing to obay your own gm regarding this rule if so the that actualy proves what respect you have for your own guild gms XERO NADA NOTHING ZIP

noe lfom has every right to raid tg as an alliance if it has decided it is not willing to pay the farmers stupid aounts of golds to get drops thay have the same right to get as ayone els the fact that lfom has someone willing to run raids week in week out is what is pissing ppl off (when thay was open for all) those now whining where the first in line to go on them but becasue i can now kill elders/kingand queen with 6fg elder 9 fg king/queen i realy dont need to run a tg raid with more than 9 fg at a time

maybe just maube if someone in wr aliance got off the lazy asses and actualy did something for the alliance just an idea?

now lfom guilds are respecting the agreement made 4 mounths ago by all guilds in lfom alliance and the then ab alliance(now wr alliance0 that any raids posted on the lfom callender are to be respected now if wr has decided to brake that agreement that there gm agreed to that is upto them frankly i dont give a flying crap about what ppl want if there happy to pay what was it 15p for ds great axe 20p for ds great hamer 25p for foe slater 10p for ozurs rings 3p for respec stones upto 50p for class tg chest if ppl are happy to pay this then i say good on you for willing to spend your hard earned gold to a few farmers there must be to much bloody gold in mid if ppl are happy to spend this amount on tg drops

now me personaly i dont give a shit for councilers thay drop 4 nice items wow wee omg have a babt 4 nice items omg im in heavy (not)
elders are the drops ppl want and need those are the targets of most of the raids i use to runnot councilersbut as it now seams ppl are willing to pay a shit load of gold to a selected few farmersand after doing tg raid number 40 and geting a total of 1244 tg drops for midguard and having now thanks to these raids worked out and teseted a way for 3 fg only to kill all 6 elders and ice lords im now runing small private tg raids for 3 fg only almost every night GWELCH ANIG IE CHWETH to mid as
sp thanks to a selected few farmers who whined and cryed cause i decided that mids should have the right to get there own drops and not pay and the fact i have allready caped 1 char with p and 66% of the way to caping char number2(prays goa hurrys and raises caps to 200p soon im happy that alot of other mids now have the same lvl of funds and can buy there drops ike i can

R

raithian

o sine i have a list and log of every raid and every peson who won any drops on any of my raids an idea why dont since ppl seam so upset with the fact i toook the time(unlike most) to do something why dont i print all the logs get ppl to hand in all the drops and deleat them then no one can whine and we can pretend that the raids never took place as it seams its what ppl want i thik its a great idea maybe even for those that sold there drop get mythic to locate them and just deleat them it means ppl losing items thay paid for but hay so what you can afford to lose them just buy new one from farmers urm ill sort out the logs and print who got what so ppl can start to destrpy the drops that thay win and earned thro hours of tg raids it seams fair to me and it apears its what ppl want(mid weak andd pathetic unable to do anything but whine and cry)

E

etcetra

Ruathian, when can i get my Legion Hauberk? 8 monhts now..

E

etcetra

also this is to chosen and etcetra mainly may i remiond you are an agreement your own gm made a few mounths back to respect any and all tg raids posted on lfom calenders that is why wr and other guilds where gicen access to it now your own gm aproved of that and swore wr would abid by any raids that are posted there are you now saying your gm was rong to agree to such a rule and that wr are refusing to obay your own gm regarding this rule if so the that actualy proves what respect you have for your own guild gms XERO NADA NOTHING ZIP

The, "Chosen, up for a TG Raid the 5th?" was a joke.
I have NEVER been to TG, And if i were to go, i wouldnt plan the raid.
If someone in WR went and killed the augmundr before you, im sorry. Im rarely online these days, but there was no big raid.
The only thing that triggered me was "every tuesday and thursday" - as if.. Now hand over my Legion Hauberk.

H

herjulf

o sine i have a list and log of every raid and every peson who won any drops on any of my raids an idea why dont since ppl seam so upset with the fact i toook the time(unlike most) to do something why dont i print all the logs get ppl to hand in all the drops and deleat them then no one can whine and we can pretend that the raids never took place as it seams its what ppl want i thik its a great idea maybe even for those that sold there drop get mythic to locate them and just deleat them it means ppl losing items thay paid for but hay so what you can afford to lose them just buy new one from farmers urm ill sort out the logs and print who got what so ppl can start to destrpy the drops that thay win and earned thro hours of tg raids it seams fair to me and it apears its what ppl want(mid weak andd pathetic unable to do anything but whine and cry)

It seems to me u are failing to understand the simple concept every1 is trying to make you understand, then you make it worse by threatening people with false statements.
Like yesterday morning when u PMed a number of TDD´s who were in TG hunting, WAY in advance of your TG raid 1900 CET.
Thus the mobs would have respawned in time for your hunt.

He used his "zargar contacted me lie" and threatened my comrades that if they stayed in TG and killed mobs, that he would make shure their accts were banned, and TDD were banned from lfom Alliance.

First of all what he said see my quote below:
(sorry original poster in lfom board who originally posted it and i do not wanna mention here, but he threatened my m8s, i must make people aware of what is true and not incase he threatens some1 else.)

Originally posted by Raithian on an lfom board:

recived a msg frm zargar last friday informing me that he is trying to sort out an official link on bw for all raids to be posted and as it is now officialy against coc rules for a guild/or groups to farm before a posted raid(4 ppls acc been baned for it on pryd 2 in excal).
anyone wishing to deliberatly go there hours before a plaed raid do so at there own risk of losing acc mythic have stated that the focus sheild on sm is a bug and was never intended to be used for killing lvl 80= mobs as it is now that is why the change in coc rules and why it is geting changed in 1.65 to stop it from hapening as it is bug abuse resulting in bans.

Copy from a actual mail from zargar to a member in lfom alliance who though raithans statement sounded odd, and asked zargar himself.

To: "xxxx" <xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: TG raids and Ruathian...
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 11:19:05 +0200

1) Neither Kemor or myself have sent any messages about official links on Barrys World. The boards are a help for us and the community, and we read them regularly, but noone will ever be required to read it to play the game normally.

2) There's nothing in the code of conduct about hunting in dungeons before raids. Noone has been banned for normal hunting on any server.

3) Focus pulling is not considered bug abuse. It is very powerful at the moment and will probably be changed in version 1.65, but there is nothing wrong with using it now or after this change. No offense here and no risk for your account.

4) Good luck on the raid.

-Zargar

PS. could you send me a ling to this message? Thanks.

Raithian i am not after u in anyway but i dont respond well to threats.
And worse if my friends are threatened.

Now lets let this thread die make a new thread if u feel it need to be discussed further.

O

old.anubis

recived a msg frm zargar last friday informing me that he is trying to sort out an official link on bw for all raids to be posted and as it is now officialy against coc rules for a guild/or groups to farm before a posted raid(4 ppls acc been baned for it on pryd 2 in excal).
anyone wishing to deliberatly go there hours before a plaed raid do so at there own risk of losing acc mythic have stated that the focus sheild on sm is a bug and was never intended to be used for killing lvl 80= mobs as it is now that is why the change in coc rules and why it is geting changed in 1.65 to stop it from hapening as it is bug abuse resulting in bans.

sorry, but
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

W

Weeping Willow

Originally posted by old.anubis
sorry, but
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah, I laughed at that myself. :> A official statement from Zargar that only Ruathian knew about. :ROFLMAO:

E

etcetra

haehahe, This is why i hate him - hes like making up stuff like this all the time. And making up things to put him in a better light.
And he never ever makes mistakes, afterall hes more than a human. :|

Anyway, i really want my Legion Hauberk..

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by Raithian on an lfom board:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats wrong with this guy?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

T

Tilda

Guys, this flame is getting a little out of hand.
Ok, so he does raids, from what ive heard, apart from where he's asked a raid if he can give a drop to his friend and they answer yes, his raids seem to be damn efficient.

If you dont like his raids, dont go on them
If you dont like his raids, organise your own. Not on the same night because that sets you lower than him imo.

I know on alb Sidi is only realy used at weekends but tbh i dont see why he cant do raids on those days. Its not like there are other raids pre-planned then. So imo, if you must protest, organise lots of raids so TG is used every night and then, and only then will you be able to ask that he cuts his raids down to 1 a week. And only then as long as everybody else is only raid once a week.

Tilda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread