lfom alliance tg raids 3rd and 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mehitabel

GROW UP. Ruathian hasn't claimed the whole of TG every tuesday and thursday till the end of time, hes simply said that LFOM alliance will be raiding then. You are free to raid whenever you want.

And I must have missed the time when GOA outlawed alliances having raids. Ruathian is taking his own time and energy to organise and run these raids, and he is free to invite anyone he wants to, he is also free to steal every drop if he wants to, but he doesn't, if you dont like him, don't come.

And if you don't want to come, STFU about it and let other people have their raids in peace from your constant whining.

It has probably become LFOM alliance only because the vast majority of whiners i've seen are from WR/RG.

LFOM alliance is more than just ruathian, so stop fucking it up for the other members of the alliance, if you have something against him take it up in private and not about something which involves other peoples enjoyment of a game they PAY for.

And guys, READ what people say before flaming them, retards.

Edit -

Hope you were being sarcastic Jerelyn, whats the point of being in an alliance if some people decide that its illegal to have alliance only raids?

And should ruathian not have told other people that LFOM alliance are planning raids every tues+thurs? I thought it was nice that he was imforming other people that plan raids that LFOM alliance were going to be raiding most tues+thursdays.

And to whoever said LFOM alliance couldnt get 6fgs every tues+thursday, you dont know a thing about the alliance odviously, so shh.

A

agon

Originally posted by mehitabel
he is also free to steal every drop if he wants to, but he doesn't

:)

It has probably become LFOM alliance only because the vast majority of whiners i've seen are from WR/RG.

ffs, as if the majority haven't had a reason to whine.. zzz..

L

luin

tbh, i have/had nothing against rauth, I attended his raids, got more irritated as rules got more complicated, and bias, and evrything else........

claiming TG for 2 days a week for the whole realm is fine, but to limit it to 1 alliance is totally stupid.....rauth, did you seriously think that you could do this?? its extreamly stupid...

Is anyone else willing to lead a raid? Every Tuesday and thursday and evry1 ecept Rauthain is allow to go.

B

bloodclot

yeah could anyone else lead then?
i don't like dictatorship. freedom for all.

TG-raids should be free for every mid out here for every alliance!(within lvl rules).

J

Jerelyn

Hope you were being sarcastic Jerelyn, whats the point of being in an alliance if some people decide that its illegal to have alliance only raids?

no i wasn't sarcastic, i just think it's pure LAME saying something like: "we'll raid this and that cave at this and that day every week from now on."
it might only said to be polite for other people, but it's is SO f***** lame that people need to SAY that they're raiding this and that day, instead of just: /who <cave> and see how many there's inside, before a raid, perhaps asking where they're supposed to go and when they think their raid will be over, then announcing in /as : "for all this might concern, i'm doing a <cave> hunt today at XX:XX cet/gmt, if ofc, the people whos inside atm have left the areas we'll try and hunt by the time the raid starts, please do /who <cave> around 30 mins before if you're in doubt, or PM me."

how hard can it be?
i have nothign against ruathian or his raids, i just don't like the thought that you actually need to book a time to raid a frikken CAVE. let it be FREE when to raid and stop the booking shit.. it's useless..

-Jerelyn

ps: feel free to flame me, i don't really care. this is my opinion and mine alone, i don't need you to share it aswell.

B

BlitheringIdiot

I agree with Jerelyn, its all well and good us having LFoM only raids, and the more the better, but to essentially try to ban non-LFoM from TG two nights a week is pretty stupid.

B

Blazor Meneth

the booking might be so that we wont come to a empty gave??

Boring to arrive and hope "now I will get that axe" to then se everything been farmed by sm pet :(

V

Vell

Originally posted by Blazor Meneth

Boring to arrive and hope "now I will get that axe" to then se everything been farmed by sm pet :(

But the point is, the SM and his pet have absolutely every right to be there, whether the dungeon has been 'claimed' or not.

Those that are saying 'oh no, he's not claimed it' need to look at some past threads where this has happened. You shouldn't need to look far to see a guild being flamed for 'thinking they are better than the rest of us' because they ran a guild raid a few hours before one of Ruathian's raids. The entire point of him posting here was exactly that, to claim TG for those days. Whether it is right or wrong to do that seems completely irrelevant in most peoples minds, after all, we're just here for one big whine anyway.

That is not at all the point that Jerelyn was making. The point is, as an officer/gm of the alliance currently under question, the controversial booking - and it is controversial - of TG two days a week every week, brings the raid organiser, the alliance, and all guilds in that alliance into disrepute with other guilds/individuals in the realm. As an officer of any LFOM alliance guild, this whole situation is a bit sticky for us.

B

bjorne

Well before the raid the 3:rd White rose killed augmundr before we got there....

I was in tg 1 hour before the raid and saw the deathspam, got screens of it...

xxx was killed by Icelord Augmundr

and when we got to augmundr he wasn´t there.

Doing this kind of thing is just lame...

W

Weeping Willow

Originally posted by bjorne
Well before the raid the 3:rd White rose killed augmundr before we got there....

I was in tg 1 hour before the raid and saw the deathspam, got screens of it...

xxx was killed by Icelord Augmundr

and when we got to augmundr he wasn´t there.

Doing this kind of thing is just lame...

No foeslayer for Ruathian :/

M

mehitabel

Oh my god, grow up.

Ruathian didn't claim TG ffs, he said he was planning raids, and its not like TG is an exp spot is it, you have 5 other days of the week to hold your raids and people farm isso+forn wether raids are planned or not anyway. But killing Agmundr is low.

If you don't like Ruathian, take it out on him, not the other 6fgs of people there aswell, (50% of which atleast would want a foe slayer if one dropped).

You were saying in the other thread that Ruathian shouldn't ban a whole guild because of a few flamers, but now, if it's true that WR deliberately went there to kill agmundr before lfom raid, it's odvious that WR as a GUILD are deliberately fucking over lfom alliance and as they are the leaders(?) of their alliance, so is their alliance...? What is midgard coming to when you enjoy to fuck a whole alliance in the ass because you don't like 1 person on a raid.

Also, it takes a bit more than a few hours notice to get 6-10fgs of people together.

Midgard is really sucking atm, in rvr and pve. Just my 2cents...

W

Weeping Willow

I thought we did pretty well in RvR atm :/

G

Garnet

Originally posted by raithian
lfom aliance will be raiding tg on friday the 3rd (6fg counciler and elder run) and sunday the 5th (10 fg king/queen run)
Thats is fine

Originally posted by raithian
starting next week lfom alliance will be raiding tg every tuesday and thursday nights(i canciled the realm raids i use to run thanks to rg and will now only be runing raids for lfom alliance.

The every part is what gets me annoyed, no matter who does it. What about other people who want to raid lets say on a tuesday? I dont go on TG raids as it is boring and you arent garenteed to get a drop so basicly it can be a waste of time. Anyways thats just my opinion..(prepares for the you dont go on TG raids so stfu msgs..).

M

mehitabel

you dont go on TG raids so stfu msg

As i see it Ruathian has been having two raids a week now for quite a while, now hes just decided to have fixed days for his raids. Everyone else is free to have their own raids with their own rules whenever they want, but I'm sure lfom alliance would appreiciate it if you didn't plan them on tuesdays or thursdays, as there are 5 other days in the week.

The few top guilds are doing nice rp farming but random group rvr is crappy, as always i suppose, but i would hope people who rvr have brains and most dont seem to or just dont make an effort to understand it atm.

Iuin - Theres no dictatorship, other people have TG raids too, and they limit who can go and have their own lotto rules, just people flame Ruathian because he types crap and gets things mixed up sometimes, hes only human. Also Ruathian has done 35+ raids now and knows TG inside out, which makes him the best person to lead raids imo.

W

Weeping Willow

I don't get that? is it the rvr guilds fault that random groups are crap? please don't bring that bullshit up again, do something about it yourself instead. Why is always the players that play this game in a serious rvr guild always blamed when random groups/players can't own and get lots of rps?

M

mehitabel

Excuse me? Was I blaming you or RvR guilds? NO

J

Jerelyn

Originally posted by Vell
That is not at all the point that Jerelyn was making. The point is, as an officer/gm of the alliance currently under question, the controversial booking - and it is controversial - of TG two days a week every week, brings the raid organiser, the alliance, and all guilds in that alliance into disrepute with other guilds/individuals in the realm. As an officer of any LFOM alliance guild, this whole situation is a bit sticky for us.

exactly, Vell :)

-Jerelyn

K

Kindar

Originally posted by Blazor Meneth

I agree on this, but then again Vell is right. Just a minor thing here...if a freaking bug abusing SM is going down there, wouldn't it be a good idea to tell about it.
Can't see the fun in starting your own raid and then enter the cave....empty. :-/

A

agon

just people flame Ruathian because he types crap and gets things mixed up sometimes, hes only human

seriously though.. you don't seem to have a clue at all? Or do you mean that people can do helluva lots of things and blame it on "I'm only human"?
try to get it what he's done before saying anything/trying to defend him..

L

luin

Jerelyn is right...mehitabel is being very short sighted. If u wernt in fom alliance then would you be so happy about being banned from TG 2 nights a week because raith has decided to go?

As for the WR agmundar raid then why the hell shouldnt they go? I thought you said he wasnt "booking TG" which surely means hes not "banning other people" from going......... So whats the problem.....

If u read all ur posts in a row they dont make sense :)

Atm im in Imperial Army in RG alliance, but we are close to merging into Nazgul FoM, so this wont affect me for long, but i still beleive it is wrong.

Booking a raid for the realm is fine, it gives more chance of an organised raid where better drops can be found etc, but limeting who can go is seriously wrong....

/salute Jerelyn for his honesty

R

-RG-Jaond

If you don't like Ruathian, take it out on him, not the other 6fgs of people there aswell, (50% of which atleast would want a foe slayer if one dropped).

I think that 50% would be ok with that he give it away to a friend for 7p anyway.

You were saying in the other thread that Ruathian shouldn't ban a whole guild because of a few flamers, but now, if it's true that WR deliberately went there to kill agmundr before lfom raid, it's odvious that WR as a GUILD are deliberately fucking over lfom alliance and as they are the leaders(?) of their alliance, so is their alliance...?

I say lfom fucked over the WR alliance

What is midgard coming to when you enjoy to fuck a whole alliance in the ass because you don't like 1 person on a raid.

Ask that to Ruathan im fine with him banning me and some other from RG from hes raid (not like i want to be ripped of) cause we say what we think. But dont like that he fuck a whole alliance

O

old.Lethul

Jack Herer alliance is booking emain every tuesday and thursday from this day.

J

Jerelyn

Originally posted by luin
Jerelyn is right...mehitabel is being very short sighted. If u wernt in fom alliance then would you be so happy about being banned from TG 2 nights a week because raith has decided to go?

As for the WR agmundar raid then why the hell shouldnt they go? I thought you said he wasnt "booking TG" which surely means hes not "banning other people" from going......... So whats the problem.....

If u read all ur posts in a row they dont make sense :)

Atm im in Imperial Army in RG alliance, but we are close to merging into Nazgul FoM, so this wont affect me for long, but i still beleive it is wrong.

Booking a raid for the realm is fine, it gives more chance of an organised raid where better drops can be found etc, but limeting who can go is seriously wrong....

/salute Jerelyn for his honesty

psst... <cough> i'm a she.. :)

-Jerelyn

M

murazor

Hmm went along to LFoM hunt and found that SMs had been busy clearing TG.

So no more tank TG hunts from now on then? Just SM pets cos after all no one can claim TG...

I don't mind cos I got a summ SM but shame for all you people who don't but hell at least you stuck one up Ruathan.

Ofc Ruath cant claim TG in perpetuity either on LFoMs behalf or anyone elses, but he could ask that people didnt go kill council on his next two posted hunts. Point is you screwed people who just went to hunt.

Sad that Mid is starting to come apart again. For what, cos people dont like one guy?

R

-RG-Jaond

Why should someone respect a raid only for one alliance?

The group I farm tg with have always respected realm raids but noway when not all are welcome.

W

Weeping Willow

Originally posted by old.Lethul
Jack Herer alliance is booking emain every tuesday and thursday from this day.

Sorry you can't atrocity already booked it for October, ****.

M

murazor

'Why should someone respect a raid only for one alliance?'

How about cos we Mids? Sorry that Ruath don't make realm raids no more but thats not LFoMs doing. Why don't some of the people here arrange some realm raids?

All negative, nothing postive.

As I said it is sad that the realm is coming apart again.

S

shaiel

Realm is coming apart because of people like Rauthan and the people who support his shams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread