lfom alliance tg raids 3rd and 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

raithian

lfom aliance will be raiding tg on friday the 3rd (6fg counciler and elder run) and sunday the 5th (10 fg king/queen run) starting next week lfom alliance will be raiding tg every tuesday and thursday nights(i canciled the realm raids i use to run thanks to rg and will now only be runing raids for lfom alliance

R

Rollie

Originally posted by raithian
lfom aliance will be raiding tg on friday the 3rd (6fg counciler and elder run) and sunday the 5th (10 fg king/queen run) starting next week lfom alliance will be raiding tg every tuesday and thursday nights(i canciled the realm raids i use to run thanks to rg and will now only be runing raids for lfom alliance

what drops you pre-nominating?

C

chosen

starting next week lfom alliance will be raiding tg every tuesday and thursday nights

bullshit, i will not respect this shit... no way you can hold off TG every Tuesdays and Thursday nights........

U

uglymug

but you cannot go against the will of the lord of Midgard Chosen .. it is folly

btw .. think i'll try claiming DF for every thursday night that Mid has it .. our guild need some cash

so please don't enter DF on thursday or pull any mobs .. they are OURS!

i've tried farming Df before but other people keep showing up and stealing our mobs ... stop this NOW!

<brought to you by sarcasm-overloaded-inc>

C

cerberos

Originally posted by etcetra
Chosen, up for a TG-Raid the 5th? ;x

look at the date we are given you information about a planned raid now please respect it.

A

agon

(i canciled the realm raids i use to run thanks to rg and will now only be runing raids for lfom alliance

thank god

R

-RG-Jaond

(i canciled the realm raids i use to run thanks to rg and will now only be runing raids for lfom alliance

So thanks to rg you will now only steel items from the lfom alliance?

Cause some ppl is not afraid of getting banned from your raid and say what they think about you, you have to ban the whole alliance really mature :great:

E

etcetra

omg omg omg omg! Ill make a guild named "Red Guard Fanclub" after this ;x

N

nott

Originally posted by cerberos
look at the date we are given you information about a planned raid now please respect it.

Ok, so for 4 out of the next 7 days TG belongs to LFOM?

That sounds fair.

S

Spix

Here we go again.

Im not sure what to say, but you can not book a camp, cave or whatever, doesnt matter how many you are unless its open for all in the realm.
Its one thing to book it 1 week in advance and hope people will respect it and do something else or tag along, but try to claim it 2 days a week is not gonna happen nomatter what you think about Red Guard (we are not the rest of the realm).
The cave will be looted before you enter, not by me or red guard maybe but there are alot more people in the realm that will not accept this.
Its just a advice for you to start listen and suck up the complaints, proposal and advices instead of banning, muting or just ignore those who have something to say about your current systems that obviously wasnt flawless.
And stop call it realm raids, its just you and your diciples that was allowed to speak about rules and things so It realy wasnt a realm raid even if everyone could join.

C

Carlos Bananos

Cool.. Guess Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday are free then Ruathan, so kind of you.

In that case I claim TG for every day other than Tuesday and Thursday, for the next 4 years.

C

cerberos

Originally posted by nott
Ok, so for 4 out of the next 7 days TG belongs to LFOM?

That sounds fair.

I meant that it would be nice if those focus grp can leave the mobs on sunday so there is something for us to kill and not just left overs.

R

Rollie

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
Cool.. Guess Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday are free then Ruathan, so kind of you.

In that case I claim TG for every day other than Tuesday and Thursday, for the next 4 years.

sorry dude i have TG on fridays, i like to take my buffbot there and show him around without any distarbances :)

C

chosen

Originally posted by cerberos
I meant that it would be nice if those focus grp can leave the mobs on sunday so there is something for us to kill and not just left overs.

yes, that i respect, but no way he can claim TG every tuesdays and thursdays

C

chosen

Originally posted by etcetra
Chosen, up for a TG-Raid the 5th? ;x

no :p i respect that they are planning a TG raid this sunday. anyway im out hunting then and wont come home before monday ;P

think i will plan a TG raid this week to, since i got holiday :p

A

asorek

have to agree with chosen on this, get fucked Rua, you cant book EVERY tues and Thursday... thats just pure BS, and if nothing else ill drag my sm grp thru before you just to fuck you off..dont be a dick..think b4 you post dumb shit like this.. booking this tues and thursday is fine...but not EVERY week... oh well i guess we'll have to show you a lesson.

W

Weeping Willow

Atrocity is booking tg all days in october. Only Atrocity-Untouchables alliance can participate.

R

roteca

Originally posted by aginamist
Atrocity is booking tg all days in october. Only Atrocity-Untouchables alliance can participate.

:clap:

O

old.yaruar

Originally posted by asorek
have to agree with chosen on this, get fucked Rua, you cant book EVERY tues and Thursday... thats just pure BS, and if nothing else ill drag my sm grp thru before you just to fuck you off..dont be a dick..think b4 you post dumb shit like this.. booking this tues and thursday is fine...but not EVERY week... oh well i guess we'll have to show you a lesson.

hmm, rather than just flame why not attempt to discuss this.
planning to do raids on those days does not mean necessarily doing raids then.
I'm sure some sort of compromise can be sorted. It's a big allience and can easily field the numbers every week, and there are still 5 days a week free, and as I said stating those aims doesn't mean that there can't be negotiation.
I'm not overly keep on the booking system, although it can get over a lot of the frustration of organising raids with all the major named mobs killed earlier.

Although I must say these attitudes all round seem to be a problem in midgard atm. I was hoping for a while things would be falling back into place after the chaos we experienced earlier in the year and for quite a while everyone seemed ot be playing nicely and we ever got our relics back after albion had been hoarding then for an inordinate amount of time. Seems to me things are getting selfish all round again and the whole of midgard is going through a bad patch.....

R

Rollie

Originally posted by aginamist

cool :D

well by this that means you cannot enter TG rauthan due to us having pre book it for the month, anyone found in TG between oct 1st>31st will be reported to GOA for harrasment :great:

S

Shaurr

Good going ruath, wanna hazard a guess when albs will RR us next time? Lets post things like this here more.

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by 533N
As far as I can understand from this post:
http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=84756

BC claims it saturday, and why shouldnt they be allowed to if FOM can claim it tuesday and thursday?

And why shouldnt other guilds/alliances be allowed to take the remaining 4 days?

Dont tell me you cant see the problem here...

if we have a habit to go there every saturday it doesnt mean we claim it, does it? :p

E

evilknight

Omg at people who can't read..Ruathan didn't mention the word CLAIM in this post at all.
He's just saying that LFOM alliance will be in TG those days, that doesn't mean he's claiming TG for those days.
Everyone else can raid TG those days too if they want to.

I as a member of the LFOM alliance is not affected by whatever RG did, but all the other players out there should have a chance to get an item or two despite what RG did. Ban RG but not 1/2 of the realm.....
And Ruathan..I doubt there's enough members in the LFOM alliance that wants to join your hunts, getting enough people for 6fg+ raids is unrealistic.
So, make your hunt for the whole realm again, then this discussion will probably end, and you'll get enough people for your raids

S

shaiel

Lewl, when you had brain surgery Ruathan did they forgot to put your brain back in?

"Omg at people who can't read..Ruathan didn't mention the word CLAIM in this post at all."

"lfom aliance will be raiding tg on friday the 3rd (6fg counciler and elder run) and sunday the 5th (10 fg king/queen run) starting next week lfom alliance will be raiding tg every tuesday and thursday nights(i canciled the realm raids i use to run thanks to rg and will now only be runing raids for lfom alliance"

If that's not claiming I don't know what is.

E

evilknight

Originally posted by shaiel
If that's not claiming I don't know what is.

If you're so sure about that, and you don't like Ruathan..why don't you just get him banned ?
Claiming hunting spots is against the CoC, but I doubt GOA will bann him, Ruathan didn't say anything about that others people can't hunt in TG at the same time. All of you people complaining can make your own hunts on Tuesdays and Thursdays, you just have to make sure you kill the mobs before Ruathan and his gang get to the spots.

I'm not trying to defend Ruathan or anything, I don't like that hi's making raids ONLY for LFOM alliance members every Tuesday and Thursdays just because of some RG members.
But it's his decission(sp?) when he wants to make his raids, and who's allowed to join

N

noaim

Its not about claiming, its about informing and hoping other will show respect towards the people who is gonna raid by not emptying the cave on the set raid-day. Then I can understand if people dont wanna show that respect 2 days/week every week, but for a few raids now and then, it shouldnt be that hard to stay out of tg at those set days.

J

Jerelyn

How embarrassing being a Member, even and officer in LFoM alliance :(
so humiliating :(

should be possible for EVERYONE to enter a cave at anytime they please, without someone "reserved" it.. and in this case.. for an entire Alliance.. god i'm so embarrased, being a member of LFoM alliance :(

-Jerelyn

B

Blazor Meneth

Originally posted by Jerelyn
How embarrassing being a Member, even and officer in LFoM alliance :(
so humiliating :(

should be possible for EVERYONE to enter a cave at anytime they please, without someone "reserved" it.. and in this case.. for an entire Alliance.. god i'm so embarrased, being a member of LFoM alliance :(

-Jerelyn

okey?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread