Level 36 Deaths

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
kra said:
You I guess.
I don't totally hate them. Its just part of the game.

What I hate is people like saigean cash farming off them. I'll have to pve level 30-39 to get high enough stealth now to be able to escape most of the level 50 zerg.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
the problem is m8 that lvl 49's are sooo desperate to get 50 they kill anything that cons. most ppl dont even chefck to see if they worth

Bahumat

FH is my second home
no i was clever i got lvl 36, a orange abomination wtf pwnd me so i thought sod it i will go xp. was lucky enough to xp at a keep safely with orange con mobs but its sickening when your 36 and get killed by either 1 dd from a chanter or 1 swing of a skald. con system is wrong imo

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Im having a staring contest with your avatar Baha, AND I R WINNING

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
imo a good pvp change would be u get nothing from greens much like greys - so only ppl worth killing are blues and above.

that would require u to be level 41 before this BS happens :p

at least then 50's are red con

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Would be good I think, green killing is worse than grey killing tbh... the ickle green cant fight back 99% of the time and he looses cons etc.

Atheistic Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Moo said:
imo a good pvp change would be u get nothing from greens much like greys - so only ppl worth killing are blues and above.

that would require u to be level 41 before this BS happens :p

at least then 50's are red con
Or how about fixing the whole damn con system?
You can blue to purples as well.

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
You'd have to change the fact that annoying greys/greens can leech/interrupt 50's as well.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Fuzzy said:
You'd have to change the fact that annoying greys/greens can leech/interrupt 50's as well.

Why greys can interupt/leech and you get nothing for them why should that be different for greens?

Greens should be worthless to kill imo same as greys. You should also have immunity on horseback so those f**king hunters can't kill you as soon as your timer comes off when heading for mid df :(

Ofc you'd also have to put a combat timer for getting on horse aswell to stop the port away problem.

Annoying for me now I used to hide behind my Troll pet but my pet has dinged 36 so I cant now :(.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
teh horse idea wont work, you get hurt and run to teh horse merchant and get on a horse

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
teh horse idea wont work, you get hurt and run to teh horse merchant and get on a horse

Kicks said:
Ofc you'd also have to put a combat timer for getting on horse aswell to stop the port away problem.

:touch:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:
LoL DiD YoU GeeT ChainzoRs MeaiT?
Nope.

And no, I don't live in Whineville, America. That place is full of bullshit. I live in England instead.

I also agree that you should get no cash/arpees from killing greens, since anyone can pretty much kill a green (even clerics could). I also think that you shouldn't get cash from a purple con, if they con purple to the highest level char in your group. That way level 50s can't continuenly get embarresed by being zerged by level 30s and loose cash.
If they do fix no cash loss to greens, then they'll have to do the same to purps as it balances it out.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
I wub you with all my
heart.jpg

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
That picture looks like a cross between a heart, pasta and chocolate pudding with cream.

Randomness is overpowered.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
I can see the pasta in it, but chocolate? wtf kinda chocolate do you eat? oO

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
that picture is disgusting :(

funneh to kill reds yeh, esp if your in /level gear :clap:

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Dont see what people find disgusting about body parts etc, without shit like that what exactly would people be? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom