Lets be bad guys...

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
You can't believe how happy it makes me to know there will be no stealth classes in WAR :)

Hmm, it's still up in the air at the moment... There's a few posts about stealth on this board:
Witch Elf - Warhammer Forums

StealthThreads.jpg

bigfunkymonkey

Fledgling Freddie
I am really looking forward to this and I am glad to see so many of the people who played on mid / pryd are still knocking about here. Hope the game brings back that good old daoc feel.....

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
hmmm i dont think they will bring stealth into the game til wood elves and skaven are introduced. Im for having no stealth but maybe a hide skill (shadows and trees) so you can ambush ppl.

Cerbie

One of Freddy's beloved
NCR is this really you ??? What are you doing these days not playing WOW ?

M

Merkeysa

hi all

hi to all you people doing the beta what is the spec of the game coz i thingk i might need to upgrade plus are they going to add more gods to chaos because i think they need Krone. I would of made a new thred but i am not allowed to.

Mellon

Fledgling Freddie
hi to all you people doing the beta what is the spec of the game coz i thingk i might need to upgrade plus are they going to add more gods to chaos because i think they need Krone. I would of made a new thred but i am not allowed to.

At the moment noone knows what the final game will need in way of computer hardware. In the beta you always play on full details and can't change it. Mythic have said that "any computer bought the last three years should be able to play WAR".

There will be khorne-characters in the game as NPCs, but you can only play Tzeench characters.

DunRaven

Fledgling Freddie
Gonna go Order - specifically, Empire Knight - to stand strong & tall against all you dark & destructive types..

Gwarrrr...! This is Waaaar..! and it's serious.. ;)

Vermilliononi

Fledgling Freddie
classes

1) chosen
2) Black orcs
3)........ Hammerer..... sorry
4) black guard.. even though i know little about it at the moment

so im mainly evil with a lil bit of shortness thrown in for good hammering

Nordanstahl

Fledgling Freddie
goblins or d0rfs for me

hullo everyone
no smurfs in the game:(
I think I go for goblins or d0rfs depending on which side I pick, think I go for the losing side which most likely will be the same side Roo choose :m00:

But squigherder seems to be fun to play and I get a pet of
my own to abuse:D

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I think I go for goblins or d0rfs depending on which side I pick, think I go for the losing side which most likely will be the same side Roo choose :m00:

You know me so well :D

I've been offline for a month while moving home and trying to sort out the massive cockups my ISP has made. I'm told it will be sorted this week then I can get back to annoying people and prepping for WAR :)

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
NCR is this really you ??? What are you doing these days not playing WOW ?

Yes it is me darling :p Nope, no more WoW for me... was poor compared to the daoc days, for sure

let WAR begin! :clap:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
WWEEEEEE'RRREEEE ALLL GONNNAA DIIEEEE

Ork Shaman inc ;)

Hey Roo ;) Missed your ML raids XD

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
To me theres no good or evul in the world of warhammer, they are all evul its just a matter of how much and how well they hide it ... While thats said as an old Blood Bowl player theres only a few choices for me really when it all comes down to it i love chaos and dark bitchy elfes .....

hammeron

Regular Freddie
nice to see some old names floating around, hope to see you all in war for dastardly deads and much daring doo :)

B

betakokken

I'll go with either sorceress, marauder or squig herder. Will try them and see which I like the most:cheers:

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Old thread, I know, old dicussion, I know, but about the Order=Alliance and Destruction=Horde arguments raised by some people, you have to remember that WoW offered the same classes (except shaman/paladin initially) no matter what side you choose to be on, which made the choise easier. If you had your mind set on playing Rogue/Warrior/Warlock/Druid/etc which was on both sides, then you would choose the side based on something else than classes.

Warhammer offers different classes depending on which side you choose, which I think will make the decisions made by newcoming players less predictable

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom