Lets be bad guys...

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Chaos will be the Midgard of Warhammer - While it looks great to us, the majority will play the 'good' side. Just realise that Chaos will be outnumbered.

But I will be playing Chaos, 'cause it kicks ass. :)

From the looks of it Chaos is actually gonna be the new Albion. Seeing all the different polls and peoples choice of character. ;d

Himse

FH is my second home
From the looks of it Chaos is actually gonna be the new Albion. Seeing all the different polls and peoples choice of character. ;d

I will side with you m'lord.

psh, jokes :d Chaos ftw

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
Chaos will be the Midgard of Warhammer - While it looks great to us, the majority will play the 'good' side. Just realise that Chaos will be outnumbered.

But I will be playing Chaos, 'cause it kicks ass. :)
Don't think its even slightly likely Chaos will be outnumbered. Most people i've talked to about this game are going Chaos. I'm agreeing its likely Chaos will be the new Albion....ah well, more of you to kill :twak:

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie

Perhaps. I think that the majority of the players will know little of the game before they start, though. Just as with DAOC. :)

Time will tell.

d34k

Fledgling Freddie
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Does that answer the question? Does it?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

mork

Fledgling Freddie
I like the pretty flames, so I'll be using and abusing a Bright Wizard.

Also a not so secret guilty pleasure of a female dark elf, just to look at you understand, on a different server ;)

Deathvenom

Fledgling Freddie
Heya all - Deathbymagma here - long time no nuke :) (those of daoc will understand the following a little more)

Hopefully the trio will return for warhammer online - Myself as a Bright Wizard, Horner as a Highelf caster of some description and Scarlatina as our budding sidekick healer as always.

Hope to set fire to you all soon :)

Love and hugs,
Me.

ASq Forever!

Lordloot

Fledgling Freddie
Cant say there are any other factions than Chaos. The PopKhorne bucket on a Bloodbowl cover hooked me way back in the eighties :D

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
Well whomever is interested.. im joining chaos, ill be flying under the emence destruction that the void as brought us to love and know OHH so well

Plus they arent greenskins, they is ORCS, "smashem" and the all u know "WAAAHHHHHHH!!!" omg thats gonna be SPAMMED on so basicly from thos giant green things

man warhammer is gonna be huge, and 40k is gonna be even bigger

"its good to be bad" taken from dungeon keeper if ever i seen it lol

Gribz0r

Fledgling Freddie
Frankly, I go where the guild goes. The people I play with mean more to me than which side I am on. That said my personal preference at the moment is the uglies. For the simple reason that in any mmo I played so far I've always been on the most mundaine side. Albion in DAoC (and second realm being the fluffy pretty Hib), Alliance in WoW, Gallente in EvE...

So it would be nice to go a bit rougher. I'm a bit afraid of population imbalances though.

Raazaar

Fledgling Freddie
If there's anything that can drag me away from the great WAAAGH! it will be a 7ft tall, crab clawed, sword armed chaos marauder of death :eek:

I think that this may be the first MMO where I'll actually make an effort in seriously levelling more than one character. Can't bloody wait for this game! :clap:

Cerbie

One of Freddy's beloved
As soon as I see some pics of the female characters in Chaos I will decide. But I will not make a healer for sure, I want to hit some this time :p

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Albion er sorry i mean order will be the most populated everyone goes good guys :)

spondodge

Fledgling Freddie
bad guys ftw

Yeah I was planning on going witch hunter... CONFESS!!

but my brother is all for greenskins... he's all for evil.. every single time, every single game ;)

So ill probably end up on a chaos character so i'm on the same side as him. Not sure what yet... I usually go something magic orientated

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Guild seems to be leaning Chaos, high dps tank as a main for me so 2H Chosen. Badies always seem to get the nicer toys to play with so it's gotta be the way to go.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
20070409.jpg

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I'm going Witch Hunter as the land looks all purdy. Also I wanna be like the Pope, "Feel my Lord's Stick and shooty thing arghhh"

Oskorei

Fledgling Freddie
Must go Chaos, although it's a shame we can't opt Khorne or Nurgle. Those two are my favourites.

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
WoW has no playable goblins.. WAR does.. :clap:

I'm certainly going to make a squig herder as my first character. If it will survive the test of time, I really don't know yet :)

Oskorei

Fledgling Freddie
WoW has no playable goblins.. WAR does.. :clap:

I'm certainly going to make a squig herder as my first character. If it will survive the test of time, I really don't know yet :)

And in the expansion: playable Snotlings!

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Its bad guys all the way for me, I really need to have a good look at the various classes,I did see a chosen and they look great, but I also like elf’s so a nasty dark elf could be the way to go.

I’ll be waiting on day one in the open RVR areas for some poor stray empire peeps to cut em in half :)

Eble

Pica

Fledgling Freddie
Uhh chosen looks nasty thats the way to go, just smash ppl untill they die :D

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
The Zealot looks nice and interesting to me, so am tempted to go "Chaos side" which would also suit my Midgard tendencies from DAoC :D

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey Flim! :) Oh, and Chaos theory will be back, ofc as Chaos :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom