Let it go...

V

-venum-

and fucking give Salty a break people, he did what he thought was right, we all make mistakes we are only human, now stop whining its not going to change the past. Really if you knew salty you would know hes not actually the kind of scum that would spy. Drop it and stop whining please.

Bear in mind ive forgiven him and iam mid.

T

Takhasis

hey, np with salty here, im sure most people would do the same...

but tut tut to the guy that blabbed...

anyway, agreed - drop it, 150-200 mids would be noticed about 1-2 mins later anyway :)

game on!

PS - wish infils would go solo at amg odins - i might have a chance then ;) 4 is a bit hard to take on solo :)

A

adari

it wasnt a mistake, it was the best to do

mids wouldnt stand a chance anyway

A

ardamels

No big deal Salty, it would've been a big deal if it was a planned relic raid but then we wouldn't have moved as a zerg ;) I think hibs handled it correctly, they got their warning anyway.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Takhasis

PS - wish infils would go solo at amg odins - i might have a chance then ;) 4 is a bit hard to take on solo :)

Im solo and almost always at Amg Odin's, untill the uaually Hib stealthers get there to show me the way back to Sauvage :)

Bonus info: <---------- Easy target, i don't use buffs.

So bring it on :flame:

E

Exiled

tilda should have locked, deleted the post when he first saw it not fking posted on it, LAME MOD !

N

noaim

Originally posted by Exiled
tilda should have locked, deleted the post when he first saw it not fking posted on it, LAME MOD !

Yup yup, said before tho, and it is so very true.

Biased to hell.

I really cant understand why that guy is a moderator...sure maybe he has a really long tongue but seriously, he is sooo incompetent.

K

kirennia

he didnt delete a spying post?????

after deleting one that was against albs?????

Must admit, even tho I'm an alb, that is damn well biased tilda

N

Novamir

what can u expect from a 16yr old boy who pretended to be a woman? who knows...

B

BlitheringIdiot

He stole it, and i intend to harras him until everyone knows the truth!

Users who are viewing this thread