Go Go albs

P

phule_gubben

Keep MMG Emain clean from all.

Good work guys.

Keep it up.

V

vintervargen

GOGOGO OGOGOOGOOGGO GOOGOG AAAAALLLLLBS WOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTH WOOOW OWOOWO WOOWOOOOOOOO \o/ \o/ \o/

:clap: :clap:

:bazbeer:

:bazbeer:

L

loxleyhood

RoxxorBoxxor.jpg

Dear God, I love this picture.

B

Belomar

phule_gubben has gone from cheerful player to being such a bitter BW troll it's scary.

L

loxleyhood

Maybe he should roll a Savage as stress relief.

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by Belomar
phule_gubben has gone from cheerful player to being such a bitter BW troll it's scary.

not really just congratulating Albs to a job well done. :)

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Maybe he should roll a Savage as stress relief.

Nah, tried one out and it was so damn boring so i rolled something else.

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by phule_gubben
Keep MMG Emain clean from all.

Good work guys.

Keep it up.

Hehe...MMG last nigth was like Alb here. Alb there, Alb everywhere - then steamrolled, but was never the less fun.

...we farmed and got farmed seems ok to me :).

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Lol, Hibs have zerged Emain for the passed 2 weeks non stop, camping amg and mmg.
Then finally Albs manage to bring some forces to Emain, and some Mids comes to BW to complain.
Regards, Glottis

H

horil

Bring some forces? shit, like the regular 8fg isn't enough?
Go zerg and play your onebutton class Glottis
Regards, Horil

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by horil
Bring some forces? shit, like the regular 8fg isn't enough?
Go zerg and play your onebutton class Glottis
Regards, Horil

Which one would that be Horil?
Please. I would love to know which of my 7 lvl 50's is a one button class.
Cause damn, those characters all confuse me tbh :(
Regards, Glottis

PS. 8 fg Albs would be similar to what Hibs brought to Emain the passed 2 weeks. They were roaming Emain with 5-6fg most of the time.
And cannot believe it, but they all hated fair fg vs fg fights. VGN getting killed at amg, and voila, there came LA to help, at speed 6 from the atk. Was NP being killed, but still, the idea behind it.

H

horil

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Regards, Glottis

PS. 8 fg Albs would be similar to what Hibs brought to Emain the passed 2 weeks. They were roaming Emain with 5-6fg most of the time.
And cannot believe it, but they all hated fair fg vs fg fights. VGN getting killed at amg, and voila, there came LA to help, at speed 6 from the atk. Was NP being killed, but still, the idea behind it.

Incase you didn't notice, was just provoking you, as you're the most hilarious alb which posts on these forums. Mayhaps your infil? dunno ;)

F

finbahr

Lol, Hibs have zerged Emain for the passed 2 weeks non stop, camping amg and mmg.
Then finally Albs manage to bring some forces to Emain, and some Mids comes to BW to complain.
Regards, Glottis

its OUR frontier its our job to protect it by what ever means possible .its a warzone out there don't you know!

(btw we have had enough of solo grps continuosly being zerged time to strike back taste your own medicine alb scum)

:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by finbahr
its OUR frontier its our job to protect it by what ever means possible .its a warzone out there don't you know!

(btw we have had enough of solo grps continuosly being zerged time to strike back taste your own medicine alb scum)

:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

It's albs mg and damn you if you try take it, then the epic pallas get where upset and have to zerg you down

FOR KING ARTHUR!!!!

A

Aloca

Some day Hibs will charge Apk with a huge enough force to kill all guards and claim the keep, preventing albs to port.

A

ab_fluid

Regards, Glottis

lol, i really do wish i was as creative as you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom