Rant Let Instaport happen

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
I just wasted 5 mins reading all the crap you 2 were saying. Really: Get a room ? or better go talk in pm because actually no one cares.

Betel

Banned
You sure post alot for someone that didn't care. :eek:

I did not say that I didn't care. I said I cared little for you. I only spend about 30 seconds to reply to your posts anyway, so don't flatter yourself.

Septina

Part of the furniture
I just wasted 5 mins reading all the crap you 2 were saying. Really: Get a room ? or better go talk in pm because actually no one cares.

I do. :( It's an entertaining read while bored at work. :D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
There's no "ONE WAY" to play this game. :p

no ofc not, and i don't think anyone actually believes that either. but there is a way to play that was intended by Mythic, and 8v8's isn't really that high on the list, even if it is somewhat balanced for it nowadays.

i really don't care that theres ppl that like to play 8v8 in this game, and i also don't care that theres ppl that only like to zerg.

what i do care about is when either "side" says "no you cant do this because we....." thats dictating to others how the game should be played.

*not aimed at anyone in particular from here on*

ppl can play however the hell they want as long as they don't try to push their way of playing onto someone else.

yes i bet its fucking annoying when you lose your irvr port but thats kinda a risk ppl have to take when they play a MMO.

ppl need to accept that shit like that will happen and that no amount of QQ'ing on a forum will make it stop.

taking keeps and towers is encouraged, now more then ever. so ppl will just have to suck it up and accept it. and even if a realm do lose their irvr port ppl can still play 8v8's they just lose a few thousand RP's per hour.

but its bloody hard to properly defend or attack a realm when certain keeps are needed for said irvr...

Punishment

Resident Freddy

piss-off.jpg

YouTube - Liam Lynch: United States of Whatever

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You want iRvR but take beno? When we take back berks you unclaim the keep? I can honestly say I don't understand you mids

Greedy & selfish

Punishment

Resident Freddy
You want iRvR but take beno? When we take back berks you unclaim the keep? I can honestly say I don't understand you mids

Greedy & selfish

Look they did alot of work to take those towers and the keep i think they deserve SOMETHING

So here you go ...

Godu2.jpg

Septina

Part of the furniture

Greedy & selfish

Lets have a look shall we... oh, no alb or hib keeps claimed..... hmmmmm :(

CorNokZ

Mids only claimed one of their keeps when they took the alb relic.. Besides that I haven't seen a single claimed mid keep

Septina

Part of the furniture
Mids only claimed one of their keeps when they took the alb relic.. Besides that I haven't seen a single claimed mid keep

Mael has claimed a bucketload of keeps.... all of which have been taken back within 20 mins of the albs so dont blame us. :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
Ic, so you only release lvl 10 keeps.

Bold was lvl 10 when we released that. Berks was lvl 10 yesterday when that got released.
And guess what? No keeps where claimed by albs or hibs at both occassions.
Weird isn't it? :eek:

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Bold was lvl 10 when we released that. Berks was lvl 10 yesterday when that got released.
And guess what? No keeps where claimed by albs or hibs at both occassions.
Weird isn't it? :eek:

Haha :m00:

It's not weird Septina, it's sad. Very sad.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Haha :m00:

It's not weird Septina, it's sad. Very sad.

It's not really rocket science is it? Why in gods name should we keep our keeps claimed when albs and hibs doesn't even bother claiming theirs? :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Hibs reason is usually not enough online to claim tbh.

CorNokZ

Where did you go after Drupeh killed me? I wanted a 1vs1 melee fight with Barba :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom