Rant Let Instaport happen

Septina

Part of the furniture
I do not understand what you are talking about Septina. Either you try and defend yourself against my post or stop accusing me of being someone I am clearly not.

Exactly what in that pile of ridiculous bullcrap would you like me to defend against? ^^ It's the usual Dorimor banter all over again.

Looking forward to your 'farewell post #4503'. :)

Betel

Banned
I'm sorry, but you are the one spouting 'bullcrap' here. You have managed to convince yourself that I am someone I am not in order to compensate for the fact that you cannot defend yourself against my comments.

Septina

Part of the furniture
I'm sorry, but you are the one spouting 'bullcrap' here. You have managed to convince yourself that I am someone I am not in order to compensate for the fact that you cannot defend yourself against my comments.

Whatever you say. :D

Punishment

Resident Freddy

Lest internet epeen flexing more logging in already , and it seems we gonna be using boats so bring a packed lunch ladies :twak:

Betel

Banned
You can dismiss me all you want. It is not in my interest to prove to you who I am. You are the one who has not only failed to defend yourself, but has also reinforced the perception I, and others who agree with me, have of you which I previously highlighted in my post.

Anyway, I have no desire to continue this one-sided arguement against someone who is not worth my time.

Septina

Part of the furniture
You can dismiss me all you want. It is not in my interest to prove to you who I am. You are the one who has not only failed to defend yourself, but has also reinforced the perception I, and others who agree with me, have of you which I previously highlighted in my post.

Anyway, I have no desire to continue this one-sided arguement against someone who is not worth my time.

Oh noes, i didnt manage to defend myself vs a forum troll flamebaiting me on a forum on the internets. I surely failed at life now. :(

Anyway, toodles and looking forward to your trademark post later on. :)

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
it gets a mod to check the IP of the poster, or it gets the hose again ? :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Hi Dorimor, how is the emoism going these days?

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
bah it was alright having the insta-ports but now 10-14 on the guard spam cut beno :( pointless.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
bah it was alright having the insta-ports but now 10-14 on the guard spam cut beno :( pointless.

We tried to set it up and it was fun , but some people just dont get it , with such lol pop it was the only way to get fight and not end up running from 1 end of the map to another to chase flaming towers ... oh well :(

Also yay i created a good old fashioned fh flame thread :lol:

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I honestly dont mind getting blown up by the high RR's that are playing it happens. But i aint going to run for 10 mins back to beno to give you free rp's :p

Now there's a buff npc in labby entrance ill probably go back to ywain, Excal chars are just to crap now hehe

Betel

Banned
Oh noes, i didnt manage to defend myself vs a forum troll flamebaiting me on a forum on the internets. I surely failed at life now. :(

You were the one baiting a poster earlier on in this thread. So I guess it's a matter of not throwing stones in glass houses.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
You were the one baiting a poster earlier on in this thread. So I guess it's a matter of not throwing stones in glass houses.

Septina lives in a house made from the skulls of all the noobs who have tried to outflame him over the last few years ... FACT :iagree:

Septina

Part of the furniture

You sure post alot for someone that didn't care. :eek:

Corran

Part of the furniture
haha, log on for the first time in years... too see the game hasnt changed.. high RR mids zerging solo players who are just trying to get out of Beno which is deserted with no other albs around.

Good old sad mids. Im sure they will run away crying when they get zerged after the transfer

Corran

Part of the furniture
stupid edit timer.

Good to see deception is the skill-less adding wonder still as well :p

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
This is like a CM scenario all over again,thought with free month people just be happy to get along and enjoy it.

Tho must admit these forums are a lot better than VN Boards and also not had 1 whine thread over my Ranger :lol:

Soulja

You really do try hard to get a thread don't you /: it shows...

Punishment

Resident Freddy
stupid edit timer.

Good to see deception is the skill-less adding wonder still as well :p

If i add on somsone its because they are A. Being a dick or B. They recently Added/Backstabbed me , and elves have the longest memories i know of :lol:

On the forums i 100% add tho , if i see a flametrain i have my assist macro all good to go :cheers:

Corran

Part of the furniture
If i add on somsone its because they are A. Being a dick or B. They recently Added/Backstabbed me , and elves have the longest memories i know of :lol:

On the forums i 100% add tho , if i see a flametrain i have my assist macro all good to go :cheers:

Then explain why you added on me.. here was the situation.

I was watching the fights at beno bridge with my theurg.
A sm came along and added on the fights
I attack the SM to stop him doing so
You add on me like a lame idiot who is just asking for me to add on you in future with said behaviour

So please, explain your reason for adding on me for trying to uphold the standards you expect people to play by but dont uphold yourself? I am honestly interested

oh. A) is out, unless watching 1vs1 is wrong (which you state is how you want to play)
B) is out because it was the 2nd time I had been to beno. First time i got zerged by the lame mids that apparently want 8vs8 but zerg like little bitches, the 2nd was you clearly going against the standards you want upheld in regards to yourself

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Then explain why you added on me.. here was the situation.

I was watching the fights at beno bridge with my theurg.
A sm came along and added on the fights
I attack the SM to stop him doing so
You add on me like a lame idiot who is just asking for me to add on you in future with said behaviour

So please, explain your reason for adding on me for trying to uphold the standards you expect people to play by but dont uphold yourself? I am honestly interested

So what yer sayin is i got some rps and you didnt , hmmm nice xD

Corran

Part of the furniture
So what yer sayin is i got some rps and you didnt , hmmm nice xD

actually i got some RP's, and thank you. You now proven that you are a hypocrit that will happily add on anyone but expect no one to add on him. I have to remember that in future when you are around (btw I remember you always used to be like that, but hoped that the dead server would have had you losing the hypocritical idiot part of your game)

edit:

good thing that i have low expectations of duvet and that it doesnt come as a surprise that we still got hypocrits everywhere, certainly glad i not paid for this game in countless years with such people about. Means I dont get stressed over wasted money

Punishment

Resident Freddy
actually i got some RP's, and thank you. You now proven that you are a hypocrit that will happily add on anyone but expect no one to add on him. I have to remember that in future when you are around (btw I remember you always used to be like that, but hoped that the dead server would have had you losing the hypocritical idiot part of your game)

edit:

good thing that i have low expectations of duvet and that it doesnt come as a surprise that we still got hypocrits everywhere, certainly glad i not paid for this game in countless years with such people about. Means I dont get stressed over wasted money

I never said i didnt add , i do my thing as i always have and if players from other realms leave me be its because either the respect my playstyle or they have tried playing hardball and know that if they jump me when im vulnerable or at a lame time that ill happily hunt them nonstop for a week ... nobody add's as well as a good solo player trust me xD

As you found out on your last run when we all turned on you guys , haha :fluffle:

Corran

Part of the furniture
I never said i didnt add

you stated you add on people under 2 situations, now you stating that you happily add no matter what. Hmm make up your on which it is, honestly it not hard.

Have fun on the US servers when the transfer goes through, if you dare to actually play them. Im sure you get plenty of 1vs1 without adds :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
you stated you add on people under 2 situations, now you stating that you happily add no matter what. Hmm make up your on which it is, honestly it not hard.

Have fun on the US servers when the transfer goes through, if you dare to actually play them. Im sure you get plenty of 1vs1 without adds :p

Read above slowly and the previous post , dont place your definitions what a solo player should be on my shoulders ... most of the rps i make from duelling circles are from killing people en route to em , to play solo isnt to be a huggings loving carebear its to be confident enough in your own abilities to take on people alone in any situation and not with 2 other casters <and sometimes lose anyway> but then again what would a random rr4-5 alb caster know of these things eh :fluffle:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Read above slowly and the previous post , dont place your definitions what a solo player should be on my shoulders ... most of the rps i make from duelling circles are from killing people en route to em , to play solo isnt to be a huggings loving carebear its to be confident enough in your own abilities to take on people alone in any situation and not with 2 other casters <and sometimes lose anyway> but then again what would a random rr4-5 alb caster know of these things eh :fluffle:

Firstly you got no idea about what RR any of my characters are from that comment, afteral my casters have played regularly in some the top RvR guilds from prydwen (and also with the Germans from Excaliber) so there nothing random about them. Also I dont just play casters, got my melee and support characters but the thing is I dont go about advertising who all my characters are as I didnt get involved in the bragging contests of the 8v8 crowds.

And im not defining a solo players standards by you, im defining yourself by your comments which just points to you being a hypocrit.
Adding and playing solo are completely differnt things. Right now we arent talking about solo, we are talking about adding which you stated you do in 2 situations, something I called you out on and you now admit is a load of bollocks.
Now you are changing your story, (and now in the condesending manner of your post), which is something that I dont expect some random adding stealther n00b with only half a brain to know about - as your probably not realising you can keep your story straight.

Most the time I saw you back in the day you were adding constantly, so to be fair I totally know that your usual playstyle is "I am solo, but I add as RPs are the greatest thing in my world" type of person. Just dont try and make out you dont add for the sake of adding, as you previously done on this thread. Afteral on teh same page you managed to contradict yourself so wha twas the point in saying it in the first place.

<returns to FM for next match as bored with you now and it a conversation that doesnt matter>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom