Less Radar and more skill Caeli plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Very mature to use your radar to locate my buffbot miles away from a tower and kill it because u cant kill a buffed necro, thats a bit pathetic. Especially when you where at the tower when i was standing outside and noone led ya to it.

Septina

Part of the furniture
fettoken said:
Very mature to use your radar to locate my buffbot miles away from a tower and kill it because u cant kill a buffed necro, thats a bit pathetic. Especially when you where at the tower when i was standing outside and noone led ya to it.

What proof do you have?
Get some facts, fraps it and rightnow it instead of flaming randomly on a forum you dumb tit. :/

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Septina said:
What proof do you have?
Get some facts, fraps it and rightnow it instead of flaming randomly on a forum you dumb tit. :/

Ahh shut up you dummie. I must get out my anger some where, parents are sleeping so i cant scream or somethin ;P

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
fettoken said:

And also very mature of you to come have a whinge on FH for a name and shame, RightNow is your friend, use it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom