Latest server info!!

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
WWe are still confronted with the issue of access to some zones which has delayed the servers reopening. Our technical teams and Mythic are doing everything possible to solve this problem. We will inform you of the resolution as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience. [...]

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
plan that weekend guys, it'll be monday before they're all back!!

doooooooom! :)

hiksta

Fledgling Freddie
1 server up good news, shouldn't be too long now for the rest,

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
showing open here, but it was on like 1000 users, not it's down to 12 :(

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
wouldnt it be nice if it worked straight away for a change

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
yup once again goa show they cannot organise a server upgrade :) - i bet its staffed by young frenchies who are all out on strike :)

B

Biggilus

cant recall any game which had a smooth release / patch day
not one

i still loved eq2's 3 day downtime fair play the tech team worked 24/7 with hourly forum updates, but lol :O

on another note tho, when are they changing the loading screen fanfare? all i ever get now is trumpets, the same old trumpets. i want my bongo drums midgard used to!

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
The best fucking thing is the whine.

ALOT of servers cant hack 1k people trying to log in at the same time.

If people had the patience to wait for the server they actually _WANT_ to play come up, It would not take as long as its about to.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Truflight said:
:eek6:
:touch: Umm hello be REALISTIC this is GOA we are talking about :flame:

yeah coz GOA is the only online game company that have problems when they patch right? no? damn!

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
The best fucking thing is the whine.

ALOT of servers cant hack 1k people trying to log in at the same time.

If people had the patience to wait for the server they actually _WANT_ to play come up, It would not take as long as its about to.

what i would do is to block the traffic going into their server farms, then bring all the servers up and only then allow access to the servers (once they have tested them)

instead they bring up one server- everyone goes 'whopp' and presses the logon button and BAM - no server...

T

Temper

Oh well,

We all didnt really want to play today did we?

I am just wondering if they will actually get the servers up tonight, or if we will have to wait till tomorrow afternoon for some action. I was having fun leveling my babyzerker goshndammit!

But ohwell, its like what, 10:30pm there now, and they are still working on it, so thats a good sign no doubt.

Temper Tantrum - Kobbie SM
Helendi Sisterblade - Norse Zerker'ess

~*~The Rigante~*~

Truflight

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
yeah coz GOA is the only online game company that have problems when they patch right? no? damn! :twak:

you may be right but GOA are the only company that managed to completely screw my account beyond playability :twak: (remember the pryd issues) - so mmmmm yeah i may be a whinging cow but i have a bloody good reason too lost months and months of hard work :m00:

and i have played quite a few online games too........ :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom